Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Last night was the first time i watched Atlantis after 'discovering' the sheppard/weir ship..and i could see it! (It was Underground). The way she took him out on the balcony, and they talked, and argued and so-on..i could definitely see it now.
    D@mn, I missed it, and I'll miss the re-run tonight and Saturday, so it'll be Sunday for me.

Ended up "watching" "Sanctuary" along with Mel, well, seeing her screams and awwws!!! on AIM...

Comment

i keep accidentally wandering on to the daniel/elizabeth ship thread by accident...even i can't see a ship across galaxies..

anyway...has anyone seen sanctuary?

Spoiler:
      becasue apparently, sheppard does the Captain Kirk bit and gets off with an alien babe...wonder what elizabeth's reaction to that would be? does she even know? or does he not tell her
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

i keep accidentally wandering on to the daniel/elizabeth ship thread by accident...even i can't see a ship across galaxies..

anyway...has anyone seen sanctuary?

Spoiler:
        becasue apparently, sheppard does the Captain Kirk bit and gets off with an alien babe...wonder what elizabeth's reaction to that would be? does she even know? or does he not tell her
        Just a quick reply to this. I intended to get my thoughts on the episode done today, but ended up doing some impromptu Christmas shopping instead.

"Sanctuary"
        Spoiler:
        Elizabeth was quite aware of John's rather smitten condition. When he said that he wanted to be the one to show Chaya around Atlantis, she had a rather cute smile on her face and said, "Of course you do." She seemed more amused by it than anything.

Toward the end of the episode Chaya had to go back to her planet to save the people of it, and Elizabeth immediately gave John permission to go and help. However, she did try to talk him out of it, and you can see her reaction to his leaving here.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Watched Underground last night. It was a very good episode amd had some nice John/Liz scenes. Also as suggested in this thread we only ever see John/Liz out on the balcony.

Comment

Well... "Sanctuary"
            Spoiler:
            John went out on the balcony with Chaya. That scene was relatively flirting-free, but later they were out on a pier having a midnight food-and-snog party.
            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

LOL...thats a good way of putting that moment in "Sanctuary"
              ~Athena

Comment

Sanctuary
                Spoiler:
                I loved it when Sheppard was like "CAn we please have a moment alone?" and both McKay & Weir were like "NO!"

It was a good ep, not that much in the way of Sheppard/Weir though

Hadda bring thread back to page 1!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  Just a quick reply to this. I intended to get my thoughts on the episode done today, but ended up doing some impromptu Christmas shopping instead.

"Sanctuary"
                  Spoiler:
                  Elizabeth was quite aware of John's rather smitten condition. When he said that he wanted to be the one to show Chaya around Atlantis, she had a rather cute smile on her face and said, "Of course you do." She seemed more amused by it than anything.

Toward the end of the episode Chaya had to go back to her planet to save the people of it, and Elizabeth immediately gave John permission to go and help. However, she did try to talk him out of it, and you can see her reaction to his leaving here.
                  well,
                  Spoiler:
                  at least she handled it well. probably thought it best for him to get his Kirkness out of his system. Now that he's done the 'made it with a hot alien babe' thing, he can concentrate on more important issues...like Elizabeth
                  [

Comment

well,
                    Spoiler:
                    at least she handled it well. probably thought it best for him to get his Kirkness out of his system. Now that he's done the 'made it with a hot alien babe' thing, he can concentrate on more important issues...like Elizabeth
                    [
                    Spoiler:
                    Agreed, she handled it very maturely in my opinion, but she would wouldn't she??

And they'd fallen out last week....

I love to project in a shippily manner!!!

Comment

There are some nice W/S pics over on the The Gift thread on the Atlantis bit... (I don't know what to call these different bits of the forum!)

This one's from the Siege...

http://www.new-atlantis.net/photo/ep.../ATL012017.jpg
                      Last edited by astronomicalchick; 03 December 2004, 02:42 AM.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to seeing the next half of Atlantis...is there any more ship after The Eye?

Comment

I'm so looking forward to seeing the next half of Atlantis...is there any more ship after The Eye?
                          I dunno, you'll have to ask Mel, but I think Hot Zone could be perceived as shippy "if you're that way inclined"...which I am - sort of.

Comment

"The Defiant One"
                            Spoiler:
                            Elizabeth was barely in this episode, but I found it quite telling in terms of their relationship. It was yet another instance of John being able to talk Elizabeth into anything, and it turns out that we the audience aren't the only ones who have noticed! When trying to convince her to let them do something, Rodney turned to John and mouthed "Help me!" The episode wasn't really shippy, but I found that bit amusing. Then later in the episode, Elizabeth sent a rescue team before it was actually requested, just because she had a hunch that John was going to need it.

"Hot Zone"
                            Spoiler:
                            This episode was interesting in terms of their relationship. It was very much a power struggle. I've got some posts on it a couple pages back, one with pictures from the episode.

On a light note, Torri Higginson was at a con in the UK this weekend, and she was spotted wearing a Sheppard/Weir badge given to her by a fan! The story goes that when it was given to her, she thought it was a cool idea. See, shipper already.

Mel
                            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              I dunno, you'll have to ask Mel, but I think Hot Zone could be perceived as shippy "if you're that way inclined"...which I am - sort of.
                              Why me? Am I the official ship informant or something? If I am, I want my own army of flamingoes.
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Why me? Am I the official ship informant or something? If I am, I want my own army of flamingoes.
                                Yep, you are the Ship Seer or See-er.

oh that was bad, very bad

I thought you had your army of flamingoes training? My penguins are in full flip-mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X