Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    I got a tie between Shep and Ronon, and got the tie breaker question, which was "Do you like football?" I said yes (even though my team sucks eggs right now!), and ended up with Shep! Yay for Shep! Here he is:
    Do have have a link to the quiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the birthday wishes! I think I've thanked everyone personally, but if I missed you I didn't do it on purpose.

And because I'm in a particularly good mood and wanted to thank everyone I managed to update "Snowbound" today. Also I figure you all need some fluff.

Chapter 5
      At the risk of hounding you, since I've already asked (or should that be begged??) on LJ, update!!! Update ASAP! This is becoming one of my favourite stories ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        Wow, I like that idea!! Or how about even Elizabeth and Ronon caught together somewhere with their respective 'significant others' having to get them out of the situation? There's a spin that could be highly entertaining and might bring a couple of interesting conversations about eventually.
        Well, I prefer the idea of Teyla and Elizabeth being off somewhere mostly because there's hardly been any interaction between them, and there ought to be. I wouldn't expect them to be best friends, but given the similarities in their positions and their personalities, I'd like to think that they'd be closer than we're led to believe by their interaction on the show.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
          Do have have a link to the quiz?

For you? Of course! Here's the Stargate boyfriend one: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398
          And for which Stargate girl you are: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133290
          I got John and Elizabeth! Yay!

Comment

For you? Of course! Here's the Stargate boyfriend one: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398
            I got Ronon and Elizabeth!! Isn't that sad?? .. meh I love muscles and YAY for Elizabeth! hehe..

right, .. on topic

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              Sparky is the name of our ship. How we got it is explained in my sig.

Spanky, which I think is something like a sister ship, adapted their name from Sparky.
              Ok !!!! Thank for you explain

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Well, I prefer the idea of Teyla and Elizabeth being off somewhere mostly because there's hardly been any interaction between them, and there ought to be. I wouldn't expect them to be best friends, but given the similarities in their positions and their personalities, I'd like to think that they'd be closer than we're led to believe by their interaction on the show.
                I have to agree. I remember saying somewhere ages ago (I can't remember which thread it was now) that I'd love the idea of Teyla and Elizabeth being stuck off world, cut off from the gate and fighting for survival. Maybe with Teyla having an injury that prevented her from protecting them, Forcing Liz to into that position. There's nothing like impending doom to bring to people closer
                I really can't understand why tptb haven't developed their friendship futher yet. I know it's still early in the show but out of 40 episodes so far, they could have easily done something...no matter how small. The only real interaction I can think of, that wasn't in a dire situation, was the ending scene in 'Intruder' I though that was a lovely scene with Teyla reaching out to Elizabeth on a personal level.
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                  Yes!, this is what i'm talking about *claps*. Is it wrong of me to have this huge grin on my face right now?. Gosh, i'm so addicted to angst that i feel this thrill .

Edit: Gah! i got sidetracked, what i actually came here to say is, i saw Intruder tonight (finally) and there is something pissing me off
                  Spoiler:
                  I can understand Elizabeth being upset because Simon dumped her. She didn't give a zilch about the guy anymore, but being a woman i know we like to dump guys first, but being dumped is crap (even if we wanted out anyway, we want to have the last word). But OMG couldn't they have at least primped him up a little?, cut his hair?, with all due respect to any fans that guy might have. But Elizabeth deserves someone hot, if someone was going to dump her at least he could've been hot, look i don't know if it was the horrible haircut, or the fact that he looked overweight, or just his attitude. But he looked butt ugly, there i've said it, and i'm sorry if anyone is offended. But we're on the Sparky thread and it's my prerogative not to like any guys Elizabeth has been with *hmmp*.
                  Intruder spoilers:
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, we all loved Simon in this. In fact there was some discussion that he missed Liz so much that he copied her hairdo. But not to worry, she's come to her senses and moved on.

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the birthday wishes! I think I've thanked everyone personally, but if I missed you I didn't do it on purpose.

And because I'm in a particularly good mood and wanted to thank everyone I managed to update "Snowbound" today. Also I figure you all need some fluff.

Chapter 5
                  Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday. I had bunches of RL stuff to do. like getting my hair dyed...er...done And put me down for loving Snowbound and all the other fics that you brilliant people write. Though, for the love of God, stop killing off the pretties! Crying makes me wrinkle.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That's a fun quiz. I got Dr. Beckett (tied with McKay) for number the boyfriend quiz and Elizabeth for the second. It would be interesting to see h ow many people come out as Elizabeth in this thread.

A belated Happy Birthday ]to Athen Katt!

Later,
                    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Okay, on the quiz I got Jack and Teyla. Jack, I'm sure was because I'm waaay over 20otherwise it would surely have been Shep and Teyla had to be because people always come to me for advice and tell me things I realllly wish they wouldn't. I love that they refer to Elizabeth as Lizzy in the quiz.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, I quickly (got nothing else to do anyway) took the Which Stargate Girl Are you?-test...and well, what a surprise...

Lizzy 67%
                        Teyla 60%
                        Sam 53%
                        Vala 27%

The boyfriend was Carson btw....he's cute but I'm more into girlfriends...so Cadman can keep him.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I got a tie between Shep and Ronon, and got the tie breaker question, which was "Do you like football?" I said yes (even though my team sucks eggs right now!), and ended up with Shep! Yay for Shep! Here he is:
                          Could someone post the link for this quiz? I'd love to take it! *grins* If I ended up with Shep by actually answering honestly... That'd just make my day!

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
                          In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                            Though, for the love of God, stop killing off the pretties! Crying makes me wrinkle.

First commandment of Sparky. Thou Shalt Not Kill Off The Pretties!
                            Anyone who breaks that commandment will get a cyber slap! (though SR can hand those out -- I'm a pacifist!!)

Comment

Originally posted by AngelQueen
                              Could someone post the link for this quiz? I'd love to take it! *grins* If I ended up with Shep by actually answering honestly... That'd just make my day!
                              the Stargate boyfriend one: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

by the way... some questions on that quiz totally suck

Comment

Working...
                                X