Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    You did do an amazing job with the manip Erisid. I so couldn't tell it was fake. Maybe you should do more...

I am really looking forward to tonight's episode. I like how TPTB are handeling the progression of the ship. (Sheyla anvils and Kirking excluded) They have almost made up for the mess of the S/J ship... Almost.

*self promo time* I have reached 50 fanfics at ff.net. Surprise, surprise, it is Sparky.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.
    Thief
    It is pure fluff, but after the last Atlanis fic I wrote, I needed it.
    Wow, 50 fics. Congrats . I really enjoyed reading your new one. You just know how to create situations that beg for sparky, and then deliver it with perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      Actually I suspect that several shippers would die after watching that tape!
      C.O.D.: Exposure to dangerous levels of Sparky.

Mel, that's a wonderful new sig of yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
        C.O.D.: Exposure to dangerous levels of Sparky.

Mel, that's a wonderful new sig of yours!
        Thanks! I wasn't pleased with the one I came up with the other day (the large version on my vid site turned out much better), but I like this one. I was actually going to go with a quote from West Wing ("J'accuse! J'accuse, mon petit fromage!"), but decided that might work better on an icon than a banner.

Never gets old.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          *sigh* Nope, your absolutly right!!! It never does!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
            Hey all....don't get to post much..but it's Friday and that means no lesson planning for me till Sunday.....I can't wait for tonight! Please tell me I won't be disappointed...any Liz/John moments supposed to pop up?
            You won't, the entire episode is one huge Sparky moment
            Spoiler:
            The eye sex, lots of it, not to mention how absofriggin'lutely *HAWT* Sheppard and Weir look in Coup d'Etat, off the charts. I liked Coup even better than TLG, excellent episode.

Comment

I have not read *any* spoilers for "Coup D'Etat" yet. This episode, unlike every episode thus far for the back half of season two, is entirely unspoiled. Same can be said for the rest of the season for me! I apparently gained will-power some where along the way! GO ME!

Anyway, the fact that people are squeeing for this episode is great. Makes me curious. BUT I WILL NOT READ THE WHITE SPACES! *determined face* I won't, darnit. No matter how tempting.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Whistler, I haven't read any spoilers or anything for Coup either before it aired in Canada, and I have to say........it was much more exciting, just because if was unexpected. I did not think it would have sparky,.....let alone SO MUCH SPARKY!!

Comment

eeeee!!! That's fantastic!

I've got One hour and 12 minutes left before it starts here in California.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                    I have not read *any* spoilers for "Coup D'Etat" yet. This episode, unlike every episode thus far for the back half of season two, is entirely unspoiled. Same can be said for the rest of the season for me! I apparently gained will-power some where along the way! GO ME!
                    You're a much stronger person than i am, i can't resist a spoiler warning, i can't fight its pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      You're a much stronger person than i am, i can't resist a spoiler warning, i can't fight its pull.
                      Actually, I was like that. But I went *so* overboard with TLG, that at one point, I just kind threw up my hands and said, "STOP!" Since then, I've learned my lessions on spoilers. I like to know the rough idea of what's going on, but so many of the nice surprises I could have had in TLG were ruined for me. I would have loved going into TLG with no expectations and walking away with *all that*!

As it is, though, I've somehow still managed to spoil myself on all the forth-coming Weir and Teyla character developments for the rest of the season. Not even quite sure how I did that, but I did.

S/W bits, though? That, I'm saving for a surprise.

Spoiler:

Comment

I tried really hard to stay spoiler free for Coup, but there was just this one little piece of info I caught earlier in the season and I wanted to know what was going to happen with it. And it had nothing to do with sparky. I just had to know
                        Spoiler:
                        if Major Lorne survived.

Off to watch
                        Spoiler:
                        attack of the big nasty bugs. AKA sg-1.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                          I tried really hard to stay spoiler free for Coup, but there was just this one little piece of info I caught earlier in the season and I wanted to know what was going to happen with it. And it had nothing to do with sparky. I just had to know
                          Spoiler:
                          if Major Lorne survived.

Off to watch
                          Spoiler:
                          attack of the big nasty bugs. AKA sg-1.
                          OMG! I just *so* read that white space - just when I got through telling everybody about my willpower, too!

*Hangs head in shame*

Luckily, I already knew that little tidbit from waaaay earlier discussion. Still, there was something psychological about caving in two seconds after I said I was not going to. I had been so good, too, until that point.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm sure if you've seen the long goodbye, it's further proof of what the writers may have in store.

Weir's a bit too old for my liking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                              OMG! I just *so* read that white space - just when I got through telling everybody about my willpower, too!

*Hangs head in shame*

Luckily, I already knew that little tidbit from waaaay earlier discussion. Still, there was something psychological about caving in two seconds after I said I was not going to. I had been so good, too, until that point.
                              Aha!, so you're only human after all? .

Comment

Really MG? Well my dear. If you signed up for 100th time just to tell us that, then that was pretty weak of you. I have to say that I find your post very insulting. It was a a rude and a very very immature comment about an awesome character and an amazing, beautiful person who looks like she is in her early 30s. I swear I could give her late 20s most of the time.

I have to say that "Liz" together with "old" could never be put in one sentence together in my mind.... and I laughed when I read that on gate world.

Comment

Working...
                                X