Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    I smell Shep Angst!
    He will truly DIE if something dangerously serious ever does happen to her in his presence. That stubborn, blind man loves her whether he will admit it to himself or not. *kicks Shep in the rump*

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      He will truly DIE if something dangerously serious ever does happen to her in his presence. That stubborn, blind man loves her whether he will admit it to himself or not. *kicks Shep in the rump*
      I think the phrase "you don't know whatcha got till it's gone" may apply here.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
        Did you all notice:
        Spoiler:
        that in the beginning when she fainted, yes, Caldwell and Shep caught her. BUT Shep's eyes never left her. Caldwell turned back to look behind him, but Shep's eyes were full of concern for her and never left her.
        Shippy sigh.....
        Hehe, that was the first thing I noticed when someone did the caps for that scene.... OH GOD THE AGONY of having to wait... blammit. YAY for TLG.

That and:
        Spoiler:
        when she goes to smooch him, John/Thalan, whoever the hell it is at that moment, TOTALLY puckers up

hehe... don't deny it. Even the AU ppl see it... Oh, and go for all his amusement. He's almost as shippy as

*kicks Shep in the rump*
        Or is it *spork* Shep in the rump?
        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
          LOL! *And then Bama caresses the 'booboo' lovingly.*

Comment

LOL Hey, that's 's job, not yours LOL
            ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Bama, we've missed your craziness!

Comment

That and:
                Spoiler:
                when she goes to smooch him, John/Thalan, whoever the hell it is at that moment, TOTALLY puckers up

hehe... don't deny it. Even the AU ppl see it... Oh, and go for all his amusement. He's almost as shippy as

TLG
                Spoiler:
                Their reactions (the three of them) were pure gold, and now we know our dear Rodneykins is a shipper .

Comment

Since this is the shippy thread, I'll lay my focus on that. In my typical drive-by fashion, I noticed two things (the kiss aside):

Spoiler:
                  1. The line to Teyla about John caring more than she knows. I do believe it was directed at Teyla...for self-preservation. He knew full well she was going to shoot him. Actually, both women would have one way or the other. It was a last ditch plea, that's all. (That and the fact that Teyla really would have shot him. hello!)

2. The end in the infirmary I was very surprised Caldwell teased them about the kiss. And the fact that Sheppard and Weir merely tossed a glance at each other and nodded and ended it right there. Here's what I noticed: there was no apology from either one. Unlike "Conversion" where Sheppard feels bad for molesting Teyla, neither John nor Elizabeth feel bad about this one. It made me giggle. The absence of any kind of further conversation gives me hope. Maybe it'll go on festering until they can't stand it anymore and have to resolve it. Better.
                  I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

LOL Hey, that's 's job, not yours LOL
                    Well...then *spork* YOU! Get outta my way you wench! I gave Sheppy the 'booboo' and I'll kiss it better! Who do you think you are-the prom queen?!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      TLG
                      Spoiler:
                      Their reactions (the three of them) were pure gold, and now we know our dear Rodneykins is a shipper .
                      Oh, I <3 him and all his egomanical ravings Plus he thinks like I do: "Where's the food?"

Well...then *spork* YOU! Get outta my way you wench! I gave Sheppy the 'booboo' and I'll kiss it better! Who do you think you are-the prom queen?!
                      Oh, hun I luv that Southern Fried humour y'all got goin' on yonder.

Comment

Really good Sparky tonight! *clapping*

As for the
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla talk - did that mean anything? Uh,nope. Earlier in the Episode he conned Ronon into thinking he was really Sheppard to get him to help find Elizabeth. When he was tied up, he still wasn't Sheppard, and was just conning Teyla to keep from killing him. It wasn't Sheppard until he did the convulsing bit.

Besides, I saw the latest Rachel interview and
                        Spoiler:
                        she pretty much squelched Sheyla in favor of Ronon.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                          TLG
                          Spoiler:
                          AHHH!! I so wanted to give birth to little Rodney nerdlings during this ep I was loving on him so for his S/W shipper pushiness!!! *hugs on Rod*

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

As for the
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla talk - did that mean anything? Uh,nope. Earlier in the Episode he conned Ronon into thinking he was really Sheppard to get him to help find Elizabeth. When he was tied up, he still wasn't Sheppard, and was just conning Teyla to keep from killing him. It wasn't Sheppard until he did the convulsing bit.
                            Yeah, that's my assessment. In a minute, I'm going to repost something I posted at LJ when the episode aired in Canada – I don't think I posted it here, but it probably bears repeating.

Spoiler:
                            Well, given the choice... wouldn't you?

EDIT: Holy crap, I screwed up the markups.
                            Last edited by Melyanna; 10 February 2006, 07:32 PM.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by stubadingdong
                              Since this is the shippy thread, I'll lay my focus on that. In my typical drive-by fashion, I noticed two things (the kiss aside):

Spoiler:
                              1. The line to Teyla about John caring more than she knows. I do believe it was directed at Teyla...for self-preservation. He knew full well she was going to shoot him. Actually, both women would have one way or the other. It was a last ditch plea, that's all. (That and the fact that Teyla really would have shot him. hello!)

2. The end in the infirmary I was very surprised Caldwell teased them about the kiss. And the fact that Sheppard and Weir merely tossed a glance at each other and nodded and ended it right there. Here's what I noticed: there was no apology from either one. Unlike "Conversion" where Sheppard feels bad for molesting Teyla, neither John nor Elizabeth feel bad about this one. It made me giggle. The absence of any kind of further conversation gives me hope. Maybe it'll go on festering until they can't stand it anymore and have to resolve it. Better.
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree with both points. If Thalan didn't have such a track record for lying through out this episode, I might have believed him. That and if the scene played out differently.

Another interesting point that I pointed out before was when John and Caldwell mentioned most of the things that Phoebus did while in Elizabeth's body she made an "OMG, that wasn't me! Don't believe her" outburst. That is, until they brought up the kiss. She was almost completely silent.

Oh and btw, spoiler tags are [ spoiler ]text[ / spoiler ] without the spaces.

Comment

As for the
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Ahhhh...yes, FP...let's 'talk' of the 'red herring'. It's like they can't quite bring themselves to let go of the rope quite yet because now they've decided that the hint of something other than the obvious logical path they've brought us down brings dada! More Drama!! TPB: Now...watch closely audience...Whoops, is it *this way* or *that way*? LOL! *sporks tptb and trashes the illogical little 'game' they want us to buy into* And NOPE, like you, I refuse to buy the fool's gold they want me to buy. You throw out *everything* AU in the past and in this ep and just look at the real stuff and it all adds up to one sum: S+W=yes

Comment

Working...
                                X