No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the spoilers thing, I'm still not sure about how to hide them. Does anybody know how?

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
      Sorry about the spoilers thing, I'm still not sure about how to hide them. Does anybody know how?
      http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...faq_spoilertag
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Thanks, I fixed it.

Does anybody have anything to say about my TLG fear?

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

add [ /spoiler] at the end.. only without spaces
          I've got a concern here, I was reading this TLG fic and it said.
          Spoiler:
          It said that Thalen tells Teyla that John cares a lot more for her than she thinks. I'm only a little concerened, cause I think Teyla should be with Ronon not John, and of course John should be with Liz, but I want to know if any damge was done in the episode. Like how did Teyla react?
          Spoiler:

Don't worry too much. Thalan would have said it to anyone to save his life And besides, of course John cares about Teyla...she's his team member, and probably like a sister to him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            add [ /spoiler] at the end.. only without spaces

Spoiler:

Don't worry too much. Thalan would have said it to anyone to save his life And besides, of course John cares about Teyla...she's his team member, and probably like a sister to him now.
            Not quite sure about the last point
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Thanks that does make me feel better. Plus, my sis and I agree, Teyla Ronon have way more chemistry than John and teyla ever did. Besides, Sheyla is soooo season 1. Lets move on to bigger and brighter things.

I'm kinda bugged about John's GOW's this season. Kind of annoying that he got two only two episodes apart. I'm guessing that we'll see some complaints from fans about that. Probably in season 3 he won't have that many, if any at all.

Anybody have any good, non angsty fics up? No offense to all you angst writers, but angst makes me depressed and I hate that feeling. Is anybody wroking on anyfics that aren't one-shots? I love long fics.

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                TLG
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I wouldn't say she was like a sister (from their interaction, I'd barely say they were friends), but she IS an intregal part of his team, and very valuable to the expedition. I've posted this before, that i think it makes sense that Shep cares for her. He spends a lot of time with her and they entrust their lives to each other, as does Ronon and McKay. Given how Shep treats her, it's understandable if she thought he didn't care for her, so this line makes a lot of sense to me.

I think sometimes shippers have a tendency to blow things out of proportian at first sight, instead of thinking things through, which is where all the chaos and panicking starts.
                Nothing to be worried about imo, Tinuviel

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                  Spoiler:
                  I wouldn't say she was like a sister (from their interaction, I'd barely say they were friends), but she IS an intregal part of his team, and very valuable to the expedition. I've posted this before, that i think it makes sense that Shep cares for her. He spends a lot of time with her and they entrust their lives to each other, as does Ronon and McKay. Given how Shep treats her, it's understandable if she thought he didn't care for her, so this line makes a lot of sense to me.
                  ah yes, that's a better way of putting it
                  Spoiler:

I think sometimes shippers have a tendency to blow things out of proportian at first sight, instead of thinking things through, which is where all the chaos and panicking starts.
                  Nothing to be worried about imo, Tinuviel
                  lol! so true...I do that all the time!

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel

I'm kinda bugged about John's GOW's this season. Kind of annoying that he got two only two episodes apart. I'm guessing that we'll see some complaints from fans about that. Probably in season 3 he won't have that many, if any at all.
                  We call that kirking! Yep it's very frustrating... you should have seen this and Kirk threads after The Tower aired. People were going nuts about this. I think it was the last drop. Seriously, one more GOW and I'm going to scream!
                  Anybody have any good, non angsty fics up? No offense to all you angst writers, but angst makes me depressed and I hate that feeling. Is anybody wroking on anyfics that aren't one-shots? I love long fics.
                  Sorry I'm a angst-fic freak I don't have any non angsty ones saved in bookmarks.

Comment

I don't think there is anything between John and Teyla.
                    Spoiler:
                    I think John likes Teyla as a friend or a sister and with JF interview. A lot of actors lie so when they choose which ship they are going for people will be surprised.
                    Well that's my thoughts.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                      Spoiler:
                      I think John likes Teyla as a friend or a sister and with JF interview. A lot of actors lie so when they choose which ship they are going for people will be surprised.
                      Well that's my thoughts.
                      I wouldn't use the term lie, but I'm sure that sometimes the actors aren't always aware of where the writers are planning on taking things.

Comment

Arwen Evenstar, uh, I mean Tinuviel Undomiel:
                        My favorite one is when the Stargate was never found. The G'uold ally with the Wraith, and enslave Earth. John and Rodney are smugglers, Elizabeth was once a g'uold queen, Ronon was a runner, (what else) and Teyla is an ex-wraith worshipper. They form the team Rebel 1, there mission is to save both galaxies. Here is a little Shweir snippet you might enjoy.
                        Care to give a title or linky perhaps... Goodness knows I need more angst.

I dunno if you've read Mel's Pacific Rim. West Wing/SGA x-over. Muy ejelente.

Ou there's penguins on TV!!!!!
                        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

That is true. I heard that Amanda Tapping said in season one of Sg1 that Sam and Jack are never going to get together. Well, never say never because they did.

Thanks for helping me out guys, I feel a LOT better now. I told myslef the minute I started shipping for this pairing, 'You'll have your ups and downs, but just sit back and enjoy the ride.' and thats fully what I intend to do.

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Hypothetically Speaking has been rec'd a few times here recently, and rhin_ariel has just updated Higher Purpose at Command Dynamics. Nothing i haven't read before but it's a really good fic-series!

Spoiler:

Well that's my thoughts
                            I doubt they lie, so much as TPTB give them guidlines of what they can and can't say. Besides, it doesn't really matter what the actors say, as ultimitely it is up to TPTB if ship occurs.
                            An actor saying Sparky is canon, doesn't make it any more certain, than we saying it's canon does. It only means that perhaps the actor supports that pairing (and as evidenced with AT, the actor doesn't always get what they want, no matter how hard they push for it).

For a ship to become canon, it must be shown on screen. Not in interviews, etc so please, just enjoy interviews and Con reports but don't read too much into them.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                              Arwen Evenstar, uh, I mean Tinuviel Undomiel:

Care to give a title or linky perhaps... Goodness knows I need more angst.

I dunno if you've read Mel's Pacific Rim. West Wing/SGA x-over. Muy ejelente.

Ou there's penguins on TV!!!!!
                              Um, that's not up yet. it's still an idea in my head. I'm planning on having it sorta like my fic. Stargate: Return to Atlantis where it's got episodes basically and I only have a few ideas for episodes right now. But expect soem good Shweir in it.

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

ZERO.POINT.SNARK UPDATE!

ZPS: The Hive

Yay!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X