No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys I'm starting to get really bummed cause I gotta go to work tommorrow!! *w/ my job I work 4 days and I am off 4 days. I work at a group home for mentally handicapped adults so when I'm at work I live there the 4 days*. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but that means 4 days w/out you guys . I check in every once in a while. But maybe I'll be brave and logon to say hey while I'm at work.

btw, in 4 days time this thread goes to town. GO SPARKY

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      John: Whatcha say we call it a night?

Liz: Sounds good to me, and I found a nice new closet to check out."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

^ *rotfl*

John: our closet has been taken over by Rodney.
        Liz: wha???

some time after
        Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Comment

Hey, they're not intergalactic explorers for nothing.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Hey, they're not intergalactic explorers for nothing.
            There have been so many complaints about them NOT exploring Atlantis. .well, they have. Lizzie and John know where ALL the closets are.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              ^ *rotfl*
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...snap-26662.jpg
              John: our closet has been taken over by Rodney.
              Liz: wha???
              Almost afraid to ask who Rodney is with!

Comment

rodney is with carson rockett yay!

but since this is the sparky thread, i won't say nothing more
                sigpic

Comment

Almost afraid to ask who Rodney is with!
                  Or without!!! Who says he's w/ someone!!
                  *sorry I just had to say that or I would have just burst*

Comment

awwwww, poor rodney, he can't be alone in the closet...maybe shep and weir should go in the closet too...so he is not alone...they can sit and..uh...talk to him
                    sigpic

Comment

The box set Gero mentions GW is region 1 of Atlantis s1. I'll have to look at the dvds again to find out which ep. so unless someone else knows I'll let you know tomorrow.

Comment

Sparky was terrific in Coup de'tat...
                        The best thing was that Sparky wasn't trying hard to be sparky... their interaction was natural... an extension of who they are and what they were doing. Nothing forced... just two grown-ups having conversations about work and life.

All hail Martin Gero...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                          Sparky was terrific in Coup de'tat...
                          The best thing was that Sparky wasn't trying hard to be sparky... their interaction was natural... an extension of who they are and what they were doing. Nothing forced... just two grown-ups having conversations about work and life.

All hail Martin Gero...
                          Yeah, and that reminds me of something that was said earlier that I thought was very insightful. Alas, I can't remember who said it. But the gist of it was that it's hard to really describe their interaction as tension. They're so close and comfortable in practically every possible respect. It doesn't all have to be sexual innuendo and forced touching and the like to be a really good romance. In fact, I think it's rather refreshing that this ship isn't about tension. It's about closeness and trust and loyalty, which are far stronger bonds than anything sexual.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Yeah, and that reminds me of something that was said earlier that I thought was very insightful. Alas, I can't remember who said it. But the gist of it was that it's hard to really describe their interaction as tension. They're so close and comfortable in practically every possible respect. It doesn't all have to be sexual innuendo and forced touching and the like to be a really good romance. In fact, I think it's rather refreshing that this ship isn't about tension. It's about closeness and trust and loyalty, which are far stronger bonds than anything sexual.

This is definitely what I like about these two. In some pairings I've seen I've found the "sexual tension" can seem somewhat contrived.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                              This is definitely what I like about these two. In some pairings I've seen I've found the "sexual tension" can seem somewhat contrived.
                              i second that!!! Sparky in Coup d'etat was great.. and very well played out by Torri and Joe!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Definately!

THere isn't really any real awkward tensions between John and Elizabeth especially they seem to be on the same page most of the time. I guess which is why all the nods, gazes, smiles, and simple body languages show how well these two are together.

And I just had a friend who is a Slasher for SG-1 admit to me she has seen the Sparky light. So Thank you Martin Gero!!
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X