Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Also? I think the sparks scene had John touching Elizabeth's arm again. It was shot such that I can't really tell, but I'm going to think that yes, he does that again, just like in Duet.
    I'm with those who say, if you can't tell if he touched her arm or not. He did.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      I'm with those who say, if you can't tell if he touched her arm or not. He did.
      hmmm can't see anything that looks like he's touching her hand

Comment

And we've not seen Elizabeth near a transporter this season. I can only think of one time we've actually seen the transporters at all. Perhaps Torri will keep her promise next season if she hasn't gotten a chance to this season.
        Hehe, that's another thing to add to my Christmas list.

I don't mind the lack of transporter scenes, seeing that they have a lot of Lizzie office scenes!
        Hm... do you think that they count as closet scenes?

Comment

And we've not seen Elizabeth near a transporter this season. I can only think of one time we've actually seen the transporters at all.
          Twice, I think. Caldwell and Sheppard in Runner and Sheppard in Conversion. And yes, Torri should keep her promise.

Comment

The transporter that started it all
            Thought to be a closet!
            Okay, maybe I should stop with the closets...

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
              Twice, I think. Caldwell and Sheppard in Runner and Sheppard in Conversion. And yes, Torri should keep her promise.
              And Sheppard in Trinity...I remember that bc I asked myself how he can be sure to hit the right button without looking at the control-board

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                And Sheppard in Trinity...I know that bc I asked myself how he can be sure to hit the right button without looking at the control-board
                Oh, yeah! Well spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                  I think the American term is the eloquent, "Plummer's Crack/Butt"

Hee.
                  Ahhh yes, we Americans can always be relied upon to put stuff in the lowest common denominator, crassiest terms. Actually the 'technical' way we southerners would refer to that is "big ol' white ass butt crack" but you guys are close enough.

Comment

Awwww, bless the southerners. Here in Britain it's the northerners that are renowned for crassness, isn't that funny.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Here in Britain it's the northerners that are renowned for crassness
                      *flashbacks to last nights after-hours convo*

Yeah, it's so true!

Talking of things that you can/can't see, I just watched Aurora
                      Spoiler:
                      and when Lizzie and Caldwell walk into the Daedalus, she says ''They already are'' (paraphrase), then does this cute little eyebrow thing. If you follow her gaze it looks like she's directing that look at John.

Aww. Poor John. Anyone else think he wanted to cry at the end? Can't blame him. I wanted to cry. Made me think of what Old!Lizzie went through in BIS, then got me thinking what if they all wnet into statis thinking it would be for a short while then that was it...game over *sobs*

''I'm leaving too. Okay!'' LMAO Bless.

Gah! Teyla/McKay OTP. Spanky OTP. I don't know who to ship

From the tone she uses, you'd suspect teyla still has some problems with the English Language but she can blag Caldwell off using multiple scientific terms...makes me think she's been spending lots of time with McKay.

Comment

Oh... you're a Liverpudlian are you!!! Whoot! My grandparents and famly live up there in Lancashire. Though my family are northern, I grew up in the midlands and study in the South.

My friends down here think I'm really crass and common.

Of course, too much time in the RDA gutter, and here on the Sparky thread isn't helping.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                          Ahhh yes, we Americans can always be relied upon to put stuff in the lowest common denominator, crassiest terms. Actually the 'technical' way we southerners would refer to that is "big ol' white ass butt crack" but you guys are close enough.
                          Just choked on my soda, or is it pop? Nevermind.

Any 'caps' of this "arm touching"?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

My friends down here think I'm really crass and common.

Of course, too much time in the RDA gutter, and here on the Sparky thread isn't helping.
                            Crass and common..describes me to a T!

I'd blame the Sparky thread but i've always lived in the gutter

I tried to find a cap of the moment i was just talking about and this was the best i could find.

My new fave Sparky pic...linked coz Photobucket is being an ass *grrr*
                            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...iticalmass.jpg
                            Last edited by SallyLizzie; 14 December 2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Lovely pics Sally!

BTW, where's that locket from?

Comment

locket? Do you mean the pocketwatch? If so, i have no idea. Apparantly it's been around before and the props people decided to bring it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X