When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        You mean a "real" kiss, right?

Mack. .thanks for the "Sparky" pic!
        definately!
        More like in WoO though

-added more pics
        Last edited by Erised; 14 December 2005, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Original Pic.

She looks a bit like an angel. Awwww.
          Last edited by macktheknife; 14 December 2005, 05:07 AM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

^ very sparkly

Comment

Thanks for the caps

This pic is confusing *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                Thanks for the caps

This pic is confusing *g*
                What gets me about that picture has to do with the blocking of that scene. John's destination is the puddle jumper. Puddle jumper is to John's left. John goes around Elizabeth to the right, and as you see in that picture, not with a whole lot of room to spare. And earlier in the scene, when he's coming out of the jumper, there's quite a lot of room to Elizabeth's left, but he squeezes by Elizabeth on her right. Practically full-body contact. What's up with that?
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  What gets me about that picture has to do with the blocking of that scene. John's destination is the puddle jumper. Puddle jumper is to John's left. John goes around Elizabeth to the right, and as you see in that picture, not with a whole lot of room to spare. And earlier in the scene, when he's coming out of the jumper, there's quite a lot of room to Elizabeth's left, but he squeezes by Elizabeth on her right. Practically full-body contact. What's up with that?
                  Oh now that I thought about it, you're right!! He goes arond her and she's all smiling

Great observations!!

Comment

*g* can't wait to see this scene only 2 hours till I get home

Who was the director of this episode??

Haven't noticed the knife on Johns...well....back yet

Comment

Welcom Shep'sGirl and Rose Wilde Irish!

And Happy 800 pages!!!!!

Comment

Maybe he wanted a good luck kiss?

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                          Original Pic.

Oh yeah, *that* was a coincidence.

LOL! Too good. S-P-A-R-K-Y!!!! Rules!!!

-Bama
                          Official Martin Gero fangirl!

Comment

GUP was directed by Martin Wood

I've always wondered about John's dagger insisting hanging down his backside, while everyone has it on the side. I don't know about you, but I think he's drawing attention to that nice rear view. Maybe he's been doing it to get Elizabeth's attention.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              GUP was directed by Martin Wood

I've always wondered about John's dagger insisting hanging down his backside, while everyone has it on the side. I don't know about you, but I think he's drawing attention to that nice rear view. Maybe he's been doing it to get Elizabeth's attention.
                              O.K Bama's Gero-Fangirl and I'm Martin Wood's I mean, maybe the sparky-part also came from Wood

*g* yeah... he figured out that he has to do more, than show his boxers from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                O.K Bama's Gero-Fangirl and I'm Martin Wood's I mean, maybe the sparky-part also came from Wood

*g* yeah... he figured out that he has to do more, than show his boxers from time to time
                                *snickers* Yeah, did John finally get pants that fit correctly, because I haven't seen as many Peek-a-boo boxers lately.

Or maybe I've been too busy looking for Sparky subtext I've been missing the boxers peeking through.

But I'd like to think Elizabeth noticed and told him to get pants that fit because they were distracting her from working.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X