No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I'd like some rain...the trees would like it even more.
      If I could, I would send you some. Plenty to spare.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        If I could, I would send you some. Plenty to spare.
        *makes grabby hands at the rain*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

In between the rain we managed to plant our rosemary plants, and finished some other garden stuff. Then we fiddled with the electricity grid cause we had to install a new lamp -- it all worked out fine though it does hang a little askew on the wall but you can't see it when the light is on cause it's too bright.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

In between the rain we managed to plant our rosemary plants, and finished some other garden stuff. Then we fiddled with the electricity grid cause we had to install a new lamp -- it all worked out fine though it does hang a little askew on the wall but you can't see it when the light is on cause it's too bright.
            Yay garden stuff! Rosemary is awesome, you can trim it into topiaries, and use the cuttings to cook with!

LOL at the lamp just fixing itself with the light output!

Comment

Yay garden stuff! Rosemary is awesome, you can trim it into topiaries, and use the cuttings to cook with!
              My cousin went on holiday to California this year and they visited Universal Studios (yes, I'm jealous) and they took pictures of Nintendo World where they had bushes trimmed like Toad so who knows.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

My cousin went on holiday to California this year and they visited Universal Studios (yes, I'm jealous) and they took pictures of Nintendo World where they had bushes trimmed like Toad so who knows.
                Sweet! I know at Disneyland (the original in Anaheim), the landscaping in Tomorrowland is mostly comprised of edible plants, to showcase a "green future" and all. Pretty neat.

Comment

Some rain would be really nice right now. I'll take it from you, FH!!

Of course, rain will only make the weeds grass grow faster, so I shouldn't wish for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Some rain would be really nice right now. I'll take it from you, FH!!

Of course, rain will only make the weeds grass grow faster, so I shouldn't wish for it.
                    The weed has been singing like you wouldn't believe! It's Subspace Rhapsody* all over my yard.

* Star Trek Strange New Worlds musical episode

Comment

The weed has been singing like you wouldn't believe! It's Subspace Rhapsody* all over my yard.

I don't watch that show, but I saw a clip of the first song. It sounded really awesome!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I've been hearing all sorts of good stuff about that episode, I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Today my family had dinner outside. It was 77 F / 25 C. My sister and sister-in-law thought it was perfect.

My brother and I both thought it was too warm.

Bring on autumn!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Today my family had dinner outside. It was 77 F / 25 C. My sister and sister-in-law thought it was perfect.

My brother and I both thought it was too warm.

Bring on autumn!!
                            Ugh, yeah that's too warm for me, too. Bring on autumn!

Comment

Ugh, yeah that's too warm for me, too. Bring on autumn!
                              Yes, apples and spices and Halloween! Love it all!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yes, apples and spices and Halloween! Love it all!!
                                The spice must flow!

Comment

Working...
                                X