Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Rodney's already whining...

Wow, Daniel is really really chipper. I wonder if it's because he managed to ditch Vala?
    Probably!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Rodney's already whining...

Wow, Daniel is really really chipper. I wonder if it's because he managed to ditch Vala?
      Most likely.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That's right Daniel. Dangle the carrot in front of Rodney...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Daniel throws out the words "secret lab" and he'll automatically get whatever he wants.

I love his wannabe Indiana Jones outfit. Just needs a fedora and a whip.

Comment

Janus had a secret lad. Rodney will be tryiing to not show that he's drooling on the inside.

Comment

"He might've just been really hard to talk to. People say that about me all the time."

Oh, Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Daniel throws out the words "secret lab" and he'll automatically get whatever he wants.

I love his wannabe Indiana Jones outfit. Just needs a fedora and a whip.
                He just brings those out when he has to fend off Vala.

Comment

"I have a relationship with Todd."

Oh, that's where that ship comes from.

Comment

Oh, oh! Mr. Woolsey, are you really sure you want to leave John in charge of Atlantis? It seems Mr. Woolsey hasn’t learned yet that it will mean trouble is on the way.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, WOOLSEY is going off to play diplomat. Should've been Lizzeh. And when Todd pulls the double-cross, it would've made Sheppard going after the Daedalus all the more juicy...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, Ronon...

Comment

John's face when Woolsey tells him he's in charge. Like a five-year-old about to throw a temper tantrum.

"Try not to blow her up while I'm gone."

"No promises."

And Woolsey's face. OMG.

Comment

The BatCave. *headdesk* Oh, Rodney...

Comment

Daniel's already calling McKay "Rod"? Wow. That escalated quickly.

Comment

Oh shoot I forgot the post-a-thon. Let me see if I can catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X