Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Bring on autumn!!
    That season is too busy vacationing in our part of the world.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I’ll take autumn! I’d take sleep too. One of my cats has been sick and it’s been a few sleepless night. Hoping his medicine kicks in soon so the poor boy gets some relief.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
        I’ll take autumn! I’d take sleep too. One of my cats has been sick and it’s been a few sleepless night. Hoping his medicine kicks in soon so the poor boy gets some relief.
        *hugs for you and the kitty* Hope he's feeling better soon!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That season is too busy vacationing in our part of the world.
          I need to go there!! (Not just for the weather, of course)

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
          Poor kitty!! I hope he feels better very soon! And that you can get some sleep.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

From 20°C at the start of the week to 30° by the end. Yes, Belgium can do that.
                At least the rain was consistent. Started the week with rain and ended it with rain.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  From 20°C at the start of the week to 30° by the end. Yes, Belgium can do that.
                  At least the rain was consistent. Started the week with rain and ended it with rain.
                  Yikes! A cool rain after a heat wave is refreshing, but a warm sticky humid rain when it's already hot out is Not Fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yikes! A cool rain after a heat wave is refreshing, but a warm sticky humid rain when it's already hot out is Not Fun.
                    Very true!!

My brother and sister-in-law are vacationing this weekend through mid-week in northern New Hampshire. They will have good weather this year, thankfully. Last year it was 100 most days, and there was a drought so this river rafting trip they had paid for was really just pathetic.

Personally, when I vacation I like there to be an ocean view. But that's just me.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Very true!!

My brother and sister-in-law are vacationing this weekend through mid-week in northern New Hampshire. They will have good weather this year, thankfully. Last year it was 100 most days, and there was a drought so this river rafting trip they had paid for was really just pathetic.

Personally, when I vacation I like there to be an ocean view. But that's just me.
                      Definitely sounds like a better trip than last year, hope they're having a good time!

And yeah, ocean views are essential.

Comment

Definitely sounds like a better trip than last year, hope they're having a good time!

And yeah, ocean views are essential.
                        They are! The train they were about to take had my mom's name on it, so I got sent a picture of that. And my brother posted some nice pics to Facebook. Lovely wilderness that Zandras_Ashes would approve of.

But yeah... ocean is the way to go! My own Facebook memories showed that it has been 5 years since I was in Cancun, Mexico. Now that was a fun trip. Except for the part where we got lost. In retrospect, I can laugh at how clueless we were. But at the time, I was sweating buckets. And not just cause of the heat. I regretted not taking my high school Spanish more seriously.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

They are! The train they were about to take had my mom's name on it, so I got sent a picture of that. And my brother posted some nice pics to Facebook. Lovely wilderness that Zandras_Ashes would approve of.
                          Ahh, wilderness.

But yeah... ocean is the way to go! My own Facebook memories showed that it has been 5 years since I was in Cancun, Mexico. Now that was a fun trip. Except for the part where we got lost. In retrospect, I can laugh at how clueless we were. But at the time, I was sweating buckets. And not just cause of the heat. I regretted not taking my high school Spanish more seriously.
                          Eeep! Ah well, all's well that ends well, eh?

Comment

I just had some of the weirdest dreams ever. I can't imagine I'll be going back to sleep tonight.

ETA: I did get back to sleep, and had more weird dreams. Now at 5:30 I'm going to just stay awake.

Eeep! Ah well, all's well that ends well, eh?
                            True! Right after we got back, we heard there were some tourist killings there. We agreed that while it was nice, we would not go back. Still, the ocean was so freaking clear and beautiful. *sigh*
                            Last edited by JT-2; 15 August 2023, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I just had some of the weirdest dreams ever. I can't imagine I'll be going back to sleep tonight.

ETA: I did get back to sleep, and had more weird dreams. Now at 5:30 I'm going to just stay awake.
                              Sounds like it's time to read a good book...

True! Right after we got back, we heard there were some tourist killings there. We agreed that while it was nice, we would not go back. Still, the ocean was so freaking clear and beautiful. *sigh*
                              Yeah, definitely a no go. Stick to the beaches here.

Comment

Sounds like it's time to read a good book...
                                Or in my case some good fanfic. Seriously, one dream I was walking (on a leash) this squid like creature that found and mated with another squid like creature, then splattered all over me and I had to keep peeling bits of goo off me. I didn't even eat anything weird last night. Only thing I did of note was going to see Barbie. This older woman came up to me asking if it was Oppenheimer. Sweetie, there's a musical number happening right now on the screen. This is not Oppenheimer.

Yeah, definitely a no go. Stick to the beaches here.

I was just checking out room availability in September at the beaches down in Westerly, RI (the furthest mainland South in RI you can get... Taylor Swift has a house there. Very nice beach town that I've only been to once before when I was working for the electric company in college). I need to get out of the house for a few days. And there are rooms for 2 nights for only $250.

Also, I was texting my friend that I went to Cancun with. She thought our getting lost was "the best"! Two kinds of people....

Comment

Working...
                                X