Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

    Comment


      It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).

      Comment


        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).
        It's in the 80s here also but so far we've avoided the AC. It's starting to get humid so I know we can't hold out much longer.

        Twin tidbit: They gathered up stuffed animals, their sippy cups, shoes and mom's phone and put them in the dryer. We had a video call last night and Thing 1 ran over to show us his belly button. Thing 2 has 2 molars coming in , so he was a bit cranky. They are coming over on Monday to spend the day with us. Yay.
        sigpic

        Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

        Comment


          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

          Hey, is anyone going to be watching the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today?

          Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          It's in the 80s here also but so far we've avoided the AC. It's starting to get humid so I know we can't hold out much longer.
          *shudders* It's only supposed to be in the mid-60s here, but it always seems to end up warmer than the forecast. Plus it's humid, which just makes it worse. May have to crank up the AC later in the week.

          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Twin tidbit: They gathered up stuffed animals, their sippy cups, shoes and mom's phone and put them in the dryer. We had a video call last night and Thing 1 ran over to show us his belly button. Thing 2 has 2 molars coming in , so he was a bit cranky. They are coming over on Monday to spend the day with us. Yay.
          Oh dear, hope mom's phone survived.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Hey, is anyone going to be watching the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today?
            If only the weather gods were more kindly...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

            Comment


              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              It's in the 80s here also but so far we've avoided the AC. It's starting to get humid so I know we can't hold out much longer.

              Twin tidbit: They gathered up stuffed animals, their sippy cups, shoes and mom's phone and put them in the dryer. We had a video call last night and Thing 1 ran over to show us his belly button. Thing 2 has 2 molars coming in , so he was a bit cranky. They are coming over on Monday to spend the day with us. Yay.
              Awesome- so glad you have some twin time scheduled.

              Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              It's 80 degrees here. I turned on the A/C for the first time this season. (And my electric bill will start to climb).
              I had to break down last week when we got in the upper 80's. I still open the doors/windows whenever I can. We have jasmine shrubs in bloom and it smells heavenly.

              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              If only the weather gods were more kindly...
              I'm so nervous about all this. I was almost relieved for the weather delay.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

              Comment


                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                If only the weather gods were more kindly...
                Hopefully they will be on Saturday.

                Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                I'm so nervous about all this. I was almost relieved for the weather delay.
                Yeah, it was an odd little break in the tension.

                Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                I had to break down last week when we got in the upper 80's. I still open the doors/windows whenever I can. We have jasmine shrubs in bloom and it smells heavenly.
                *happy sigh* I love jasmine.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                Comment


                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                  Comment


                    Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
                      Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
                      sigpic

                      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
                        Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.

                        Comment


                          Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

                          We are still a go for the NASA/SpaceX Demo-2 launch today! T-minus 14 minutes with blue skies, looking good!

                          Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
                          Never forgive. Never forget.

                          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Do they make any statements on Sparky or notSparky? It's always interesting to see what other people think about that.
                          Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Well, they already knew a bunch about the show cause the person is friends with a bunch of Sparkies. So they seem pretty pro.
                          Excellent!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Hey, FH - on Tumblr someone is watching SGA for the first time and the person got to Kate's demise and was all "WTF?!?!?!" It's so funny to read these posts of theirs and then see the salty comments of the rest of us about the stupidity of later-stage SGA. That anger doesn't ever seem to fade.
                            I approve of their reaction.

                            Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
                            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Never forgive. Never forget.
                              That's precisely what I said!!



                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I approve of their reaction.

                              Can you link their tumblr, I might be inclined to add my own bitter response to my Kate getting the short end of the stick.


                              I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.

                              Comment


                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

                                Crew Dragon is docked with the ISS!

                                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                That's precisely what I said!!




                                I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.
                                Yeah, I saw your responses and thought, 'oh that poor newbie fan experiencing the rage we all felt. Bet they're glad to know they're not alone, LOL!'
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X