X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
    Spoiler:

If Becket can use a machine gun, Keller can.
    Ha ha ha, that picture is quality.

Comment

^ Good old days
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
        But he got clocked by a HOT girl with a GUN!!! Maybe we could start a new thread???
        Nah. I'm pretty sure there was already one of those when that episode premiered.

But you know what I don't get? Every time some of us guys start a thread, or even just post a post, about how hot a girl is, we get the typical "oh shallow!!!" posts mixed with sarcasm that soon leads to how TPTB is objectifying women OMGBBQ!!11!!. And yet ,when the female posters start talking about getting drool buckets ready for the hotness of guys, there's nothing. Why is that? Well, it's because most of us guys are fine with you girls drooling over guys. Or squeeing, whatever. We feel that it's only right that you gals get to enjoy the more basic instincts of human nature. Hey, what the hell, right? The worst it can do is take a thread off topic, but that happens all the time anyways. You find Joe Flanigan thunkable? Kavan Smith sponge worthy? Todd...uh...Wraithalicious? Good for you! Have fun! The least some of you can do is allow us the same opportunity and let us enjoy the attractiveness of certain ladies in Stargate in peace instead of totally making us feel guilty with those "shallow alert!!" posts. What's so hard about that?

I mean, we're not your boyfriends. We're allowed to look at other women.

Comment

Hey, I'm all for you guys thinking an actress is hot! Far as I'm concerned, knock yourselves out, and we'll keep doing the same.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
            Ive only held 1 gun in my entire life and that was a standard issue British WW1 rifle (in a museum).
            I direct your attention below...

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
            SHOOT! SHOOT! I said SHOOT a gun!!!!

I said that everyone on the forum knows how to SHOOT a gun!!!!!!!!! You just point the thing and pull the trigger!!!! Yeesh! My other points were, well, too long to get into again...

Comment

You know, I take it back, I have shot a gun before. Two of them. Granted, they were a BB gun and an Airsoft pistol...the Airsoft one was a stupid idea, I shot at the floor, and the pellet bounced up and hit just below my eye. Luckily, with the BB gun, I was shooting at a BB carton sitting on a pile of logs down below a gazebo where I was standing, and everyone else, except three of my guy friends who were with me, was in the pool.
              sigpic

Comment

I've never even held a gun.

Comment

*whimpers and sighs*

Nevermind...

Comment

Well, if I've never held a gun, it follows that I've never SHOT a gun, right?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Well, if I've never held a gun, it follows that I've never SHOT a gun, right?
                      Yes, but I assume that you KNOW how to shoot one. Safety off -> aim at your target -> pull trigger.

Comment

Is it really that simple?

I mean, don't you have to deal with the recoil or whatever? And pull back that thing on the back of the gun? I mean, I know nothing, NOTHING about guns.

Comment

Nah. I'm pretty sure there was already one of those when that episode premiered.

But you know what I don't get? Every time some of us guys start a thread, or even just post a post, about how hot a girl is, we get the typical "oh shallow!!!" posts mixed with sarcasm that soon leads to how TPTB is objectifying women OMGBBQ!!11!!. And yet ,when the female posters start talking about getting drool buckets ready for the hotness of guys, there's nothing. Why is that? Well, it's because most of us guys are fine with you girls drooling over guys. Or squeeing, whatever. We feel that it's only right that you gals get to enjoy the more basic instincts of human nature. Hey, what the hell, right? The worst it can do is take a thread off topic, but that happens all the time anyways. You find Joe Flanigan thunkable? Kavan Smith sponge worthy? Todd...uh...Wraithalicious? Good for you! Have fun! The least some of you can do is allow us the same opportunity and let us enjoy the attractiveness of certain ladies in Stargate in peace instead of totally making us feel guilty with those "shallow alert!!" posts. What's so hard about that?

I mean, we're not your boyfriends. We're allowed to look at other women.
                          YES! Fight for your right to be shallow!

Seriously though, if this is supposed to be a thunk thread, shouldn't it be in the C and R folder? Then you can drool to your heart's content.

PS - are you sure you're not my boyfriend? He's been drooling all over the keyboard lately....

Comment

Here we go to fit the mood..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYRT1syOoC0
                            sigpic

Comment

Is it really that simple?

I mean, don't you have to deal with the recoil or whatever? And pull back that thing on the back of the gun? I mean, I know nothing, NOTHING about guns.
                              Tagged for possibly offensive content...

Spoiler:
                              Yes! Feel the satisfying kick of the recoil! Watch your target drop to the ground, occasionally with the gratifying scream of the maimed! See the expanding pool of red from the wound! Indulge that deep, dark desire within...

Repeat if necessary (or desired).

*ahem*

SHOOTING the gun is really as simply as outlined. Loading, cleaning, and maintaining are more complicated, but that was not my point. Everyone on the forum KNOWING HOW to SHOOT a gun was the first of a long list of points, which elude me at the moment. Maybe I'll remember when my blood pressure drops.

Comment

That sounds AWESOME. *rubs hands evilly*

Originally posted by Lucylee View Post
                                YES! Fight for your right to be shallow!

Seriously though, if this is supposed to be a thunk thread, shouldn't it be in the C and R folder? Then you can drool to your heart's content.
                                Yes yes! We must fight! Picspaaaaaaam!!!

But you're right, I suppose this does belong in C&R. We'll let the mods decide.

PS - are you sure you're not my boyfriend? He's been drooling all over the keyboard lately....
                                Hmmm...he should get that checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X