No announcement yet.

Dr Rodney McKay - Sometimes the citrus is right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping my head in here and saying hi - I may do so from time to time when McKay annoys me enough that I need an outlet (usually most times I watch an episode he is in).

-Skadi
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      Just popping my head in here and saying hi - I may do so from time to time when McKay annoys me enough that I need an outlet (usually most times I watch an episode he is in).

-Skadi
      Welcome to the club skadi! I know what you mean. I actually gave up on SGA after the first three episodes because mckay was so annoying! I caught Sateda (very little mckay) last year in reruns and decided to give the show another chance. using a mute button made all of the difference for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

-Skadi
        Well pop in anytime
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well pop in anytime
          Thanks, I will

-Skadi
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Rewatched the seed today and it began irking me that Mckay reffered to himself as the "A Team", who does he think he is? mr T????? Zelenka is as bright as he is (and much nicer) so why wpould zelenka automatically be the "b"team? Mckay's arrogance knows no bounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              Rewatched the seed today and it began irking me that Mckay reffered to himself as the "A Team", who does he think he is? mr T????? Zelenka is as bright as he is (and much nicer) so why wpould zelenka automatically be the "b"team? Mckay's arrogance knows no bounds!
              ugh.........Typical egomaniac

And i am so not looking forward to the shrine
              Spoiler:
              I cannot sit and watch McKay at deaths door....AGAIN.......for a whole ep and the others all crying over him.......I mean we all know he's gonna miraculously get up outta bed and invent a cure for himself so not much surprise there

Ok was that a little too sarcastic
              sigpic

Comment

ugh.........Typical egomaniac

And i am so not looking forward to the shrine
                Spoiler:
                I cannot sit and watch McKay at deaths door....AGAIN.......for a whole ep and the others all crying over him.......I mean we all know he's gonna miraculously get up outta bed and invent a cure for himself so not much surprise there

Ok was that a little too sarcastic
                Sarcasim is fine! Mckay seems to inspire it! as for the shrine:
                Spoiler:
                Death's door wouldn't be so bad if he would just "walk towards the light!" and free us of his whining!

Comment

Sarcasim is fine! Mckay seems to inspire it! as for the shrine:
                  Spoiler:
                  Death's door wouldn't be so bad if he would just "walk towards the light!" and free us of his whining!
                  Yep so true..........I'd even be so kind as to open the door for him....Now isn't that nice of me
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep so true..........I'd even be so kind as to open the door for him....Now isn't that nice of me

Your kindness astounds me! hey I would be willing to load the gun so he could shoot himself! I would even help him hold it steady to his temple!

Comment

Your kindness astounds me! hey I would be willing to load the gun so he could shoot himself! I would even help him hold it steady to his temple!
                      That's very nice of you Oh did i mention it was the door to the airlock i opened
                      sigpic

Comment

That's very nice of you Oh did i mention it was the door to the airlock i opened
                        LOL we are getting evil!
                        If a picture is worth a thousand words--- what does this one say?

Comment

And you said you don't like jokes about character death

LOL we are getting evil!
                          If a picture is worth a thousand words--- what does this one say?
                          An idiot getting himself electrocuted?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            And you said you don't like jokes about character death

An idiot getting himself electrocuted?
                            sigpic

Comment

I would say a constipated idiot!

Comment

I would say a constipated idiot!
                                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........That is so funny.....Oh go lookie at my profile page,i changed it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X