Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Spoiler:
    The idea came to Archimedes while he was in the bath and when it hit him, he jumped out of the bath, ran naked on the street and yelled "I got it, I got it!!!"
    Yes we understand , it's the idea of rodney comparing himself to archimedes that is insulting to the greek. and the idea of him nekkid that is scary!

Comment

from dadaelus variations-
      Spoiler:

I should not have had that chili last night, I wonder if teyla has extra diapers with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        a scary pic for tonight:
        Spoiler:

from dadaelus variations-
        Spoiler:

I should not have had that chili last night, I wonder if teyla has extra diapers with her?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

glad you agree!

Comment

I knew it was too good to last! Daedulus Variations has heralded the return of "whiney Rodney".
            Spoiler:
            It begins with him whining thayt he can't hold teyla's baby because he dropped him "only once"! Ok as a mom that would mean that person stays as far from my baby as possible! teyla was smart to stop the whining by having Rodney hold the baby while in a hospital bed! Then he whines constantly as they are dealing with parrallel universes. I thought it was typical that Sheppard came up with the solution while all mckay did was whine about it!
            The big question is will the whinefest continue next week
            Spoiler:
            .... or will Weir/Fran shut him up for good?

Comment

Is Mckay a necrophiliac? I find it very diusturbing that he is only able to interact with people when they are unconcious. In Quarantine, he sits by Katie'd bed and talks to her unconcious body, Jennifer makes a comment about catching Mckay talking to Carson in stasis at the beginning of the seed, and in Broken Ties he is sitting next to an unconcious ronon droning on and on. This is a disturbing pattern of comfort only with the unresponsive. Will Dr. Mckay develop into a hannibal lecter-style person who only relates to the dead? maybe he belongs on CSI and not a scifi show? Maybe this is why he can't have a relationship, he is a only wanting an unresponsive partner? scary scary thoughts!

Comment

Is Mckay a necrophiliac? I find it very diusturbing that he is only able to interact with people when they are unconcious. In Quarantine, he sits by Katie'd bed and talks to her unconcious body, Jennifer makes a comment about catching Mckay talking to Carson in stasis at the beginning of the seed, and in Broken Ties he is sitting next to an unconcious ronon droning on and on. This is a disturbing pattern of comfort only with the unresponsive. Will Dr. Mckay develop into a hannibal lecter-style person who only relates to the dead? maybe he belongs on CSI and not a scifi show? Maybe this is why he can't have a relationship, he is a only wanting an unresponsive partner? scary scary thoughts!
                You're pushing it too far. It is proven that when you're dying(or do something close to it), hearing is the last sensor to shut down. That's why people, who woke up from a coma claim they could hear the voices of those around

Comment

You're pushing it too far. It is proven that when you're dying(or do something close to it), hearing is the last sensor to shut down. That's why people, who woke up from a coma claim they could hear the voices of those around
                  why do you post on this thread? you (OBVIOUSLY) like mckay! It is the anti- mckay thread!
                  Sorry look it up! he can only relate to those that are unconcious... he and ted bundy have a lot in common!

Comment

why do you post on this thread? you (OBVIOUSLY) like mckay! It is the anti- mckay thread!
                    Sorry look it up! he can only relate to those that are unconcious... he and ted bundy have a lot in common!
                    Then why do I keep saying that he's a whining idiot, who doesn't know the first thing about physics (but these facts are pretty obvious)

Comment

It wasn't the whining that got me......It was the shouting at the top of his lungs that i couldn't stand....How come everyone else can talk in a normal voice but he has to shout all the time
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly. He's just very insecure & afraid of rejection. Also, it's a common dramatic device to have characters share their feelings when a friend is dying or ill in a way they might not otherwise do. Sam to Daniel "I guess I hoped you always knew." Sam's not a sicko, just a friend struggling with the imminent loss.

Oh, and I still find Rodney exceedingly annoying nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Exactly. He's just very insecure & afraid of rejection. Also, it's a common dramatic device to have characters share their feelings when a friend is dying or ill in a way they might not otherwise do. Sam to Daniel "I guess I hoped you always knew." Sam's not a sicko, just a friend struggling with the imminent loss.

Oh, and I still find Rodney exceedingly annoying nonetheless.
                          Sorry guys, won't change my opinion. (it's based on a degree in psychology!) the man has issues. SERIOUS issues! he can't relate to a concious person. Sam could, and did many times. Mckay is very comfortable talking to a dead body....NOT normal human behavior.
                          I agree linda, why does mckay have to raise his voice all the time? dramatic effect again?

Comment

there is a pattern for rodney's connection to the unconcious-
                            Once is an anomoly
                            Twice is a coincidence
                            THREE TIMES IS A PATTERN and, psychologically speaking, that is dangerous!
                            I must rewatch some episodes and see if he does it more than three times!

Comment

there is a pattern for rodney's connection to the unconcious-
                              Once is an anomoly
                              Twice is a coincidence
                              THREE TIMES IS A PATTERN and, psychologically speaking, that is dangerous!
                              I must rewatch some episodes and see if he does it more than three times!
                              Well he does like to hear his own voice so maybe that has something to do with it!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just wrote a story about Whining idiot McKay. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X