Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Really...I never been into that thread The next time he's on i gotta pop in

I dunno,does anyone else think there's just something so......um lovable about Radek

So who else would rather have him as a regular....I would

I think Zelenka would make a great regular. Right now the character is wasted as Rodney's foil boy.

Season 1 SGA wasn't as bad with Rodney cause there was enough other character's to off set his stupidity. Not just Zelenka but Peter too. Also, there were other stories that evolve around rodney. Teyla's people, dr. beckett's discoveries, Dr. Weir's dealing with the Genii and such.

The show went from a group of stranded interped explores stuck in an ancient city with mysterious gadgets laying in wait to...Stargate Rodney and the adventures of his side kick...Colonel "Kirk" sheppard.
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Really...I never been into that thread The next time he's on i gotta pop in

I dunno,does anyone else think there's just something so......um lovable about Radek

So who else would rather have him as a regular....I would
      You could talk to Rosehawk on said thread for a really long time

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        That's what the Zelenka translations thread and people like me are good for

That didn't sound like a 'Looking for a husband' ad

Anyway: I've seen people being fired for one tenth of what McKay did in Trio
        It shouldn't be! I've convinced her to wait until she finishes a graduate degree to be married... I am so NOT ready to be grandmother anytime soon! But I do tend to brag, she is a great kid and a lot of fun! like her mom!
        Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Now don't get me started on Trinity... or Milliers Crossing
        Spoiler:
        where he only decides to get Todd to help him when his own sister is in danger but didn't even want to work with him before that when millions of lives were at stake..
        in trinity I so wanted to slap rodney's hand when he started turning things on!

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
        I think Zelenka would make a great regular. Right now the character is wasted as Rodney's foil boy.

Season 1 SGA wasn't as bad with Rodney cause there was enough other character's to off set his stupidity. Not just Zelenka but Peter too. Also, there were other stories that evolve around rodney. Teyla's people, dr. beckett's discoveries, Dr. Weir's dealing with the Genii and such.

The show went from a group of stranded interped explores stuck in an ancient city with mysterious gadgets laying in wait to...Stargate Rodney and the adventures of his side kick...Colonel "Kirk" sheppard.
        I miss Peter. yes the show has narrowed it's focus and I am not pleased with it!

Comment

Sad but true They should just rename it the McKay show and be done with it!
          sigpic

Comment

Sad but true They should just rename it the McKay show and be done with it!
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Just let Todd suck the life out of mckay (as they should have done in Miller's Crossing!) and let Zelenka replace him on the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Just let Todd suck the life out of mckay (as they should have done in Miller's Crossing!) and let Zelenka replace him on the team!
              AND Spoils of war

Comment

Yeah i like that idea
                sigpic

Comment

It shouldn't be! I've convinced her to wait until she finishes a graduate degree to be married... I am so NOT ready to be grandmother anytime soon! But I do tend to brag, she is a great kid and a lot of fun! like her mom!
                  Can I switch you for my parents (their 'We want grankids' talks are driving me crazy)

Comment

Can I switch you for my parents (their 'We want grankids' talks are driving me crazy)
                    aww poor Pajus....Don't let them wear you down...Be strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you seen the spoilers for Brain Storm....

Spoiler:
                      Seems like it's a McKay/keller centric ep.. no mention of anyone else... How many eps is that now that are Rodney centric... I think I will definitely be giving this one a miss...As I said before I don't mind Rodney used in small doses but an entire Rodney ep is just torture..
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Seems like it's a McKay/keller centric ep.. no mention of anyone else... How many eps is that now that are Rodney centric... I think I will definitely be giving this one a miss...As I said before I don't mind Rodney used in small doses but an entire Rodney ep is just torture..
                        WOOHOO....
                        Spoiler:
                        A Rodney heavy ep....Just what we need......I think we need more of these
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL hang tough there, don't have kids until YOU are ready, if you ever are!
                          I got married & had a baby by the time I was 20, I want my daughter to enjoy being a young adult and enjoy finishing her education. Not that I regret having her, but going back to school at 40 wasn't easy.

Spoiler:
                          yep, yeeech that makes 2 mckay eps, The Shrine and Brain storm. that is two too many!

Comment

the whole series evolves around rodney.

even when it's not a mckay ep...it turns into a mckay ep in the end.
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

the whole series evolves around rodney.

even when it's not a mckay ep...it turns into a mckay ep in the end.
                              Didn't you know that McKay is the only one that can save the universe!
                              sigpic

Comment

Didn't you know that McKay is the only one that can save the universe!
                                Only beause he is the one that screwed things up in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                                X