No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I volunteer to lift the Hot Scot's spirits!! GAH!! The pics are loverly!! Keep 'em coming!! It'll make Friday appear that much quicker!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

how about this one?

Spoiler:
      sig by me

Comment

My brain just slid outta my ears. Love the pic City Kitty!! Got more to share? Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

*falls off chair again*

Yes, thank you. That will do nicely.
          Such blue eyes!

They're talking about your blue eyes again.
          *blushes* I know.
          sigpic

Comment

Well,we could talk about other bits that'd make the Hot Scot blush. hehe I is a naughty bird. Wooooohooooo!! hehee }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*bumps the Hot Scot* Just putting Carson back on page 1 where he belongs. hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

24 UPDATE!!

Paul's episode of '24' is now showing May 18th on FOX. Originally IMDB had the broadcast date down as May 25th, but FOX are showing the 2-part season ended back-to-back (according to IMDb) on May 18th. Paul is in episode 23, the penultimate episode of the season!

I'm off to see Trek saturday, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                  24 UPDATE!!

Paul's episode of '24' is now showing May 18th on FOX. Originally IMDB had the broadcast date down as May 25th, but FOX are showing the 2-part season ended back-to-back (according to IMDb) on May 18th. Paul is in episode 23, the penultimate episode of the season!

Thanks TJuk for the update! My DVR is set.

Ready for Star Trek too....Will be seeing it tomorrow with Postie !

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                    24 UPDATE!!

I search for Paul's "24" role's name.. Levinson, until I discovered it's jewish name. It makes me doubt that Levinson is "bad guy" may face his doom; but how big his role is? Wait until next Monday's sneak preview for next week.
                    Last edited by Earthgate Ricky; 06 May 2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

hey

a few more pics of the lovely Dr Beckett, I wish my Dr looked like him
                      Spoiler:

the wee smile!

more smile

some concern *awh*

he even manages to pull off *this* look, well done that man

"I'm telling ye Ronan, The thunkers like me best... just ask them"
                      sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by CityKitty View Post
                        hey

a few more pics of the lovely Dr Beckett, I wish my Dr looked like him
                        Spoiler:

the wee smile!

more smile

some concern *awh*

he even manages to pull off *this* look, well done that man

"I'm telling ye Ronan, The thunkers like me best... just ask them"
                        I know right? Then I wouldn't dred going to the doctors (although I might get sick a lot )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

thing is I'm stuck going to various Doctors every few weeks at the mo... and all of them are old or creepy... or both

is it too much to ask for a real life Hot Doc?

*sigh*
                          sig by me

Comment

*runs in*
                            Taking Carson back to page one again!

Thanks for the 24 update. Looking forward to seeing our favorite Doc on the screen again.

Now of course I won't be a doctor in that particular show.
                            *sighs* Yes, they know that.

I just don't want my thunkers disappointed.
                            They are never disappointed, trust me.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sighs at the dreamy pics* Loverly as always gang!! So are there any sneak peak shots of Paul in his '24' episode? Oh the possibilities leaves me all warm and fuzzy. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! It'll help Friday get its slow bum here sooner. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

some more Carson pics from me... to celebrate my change of name

Spoiler:

a quickie photochop
                                Yay I got a new kitty!

Aye, I heard my thunkers have been missing me.

I'm tellin' ye... I'm the most popular guy here!

The operation failed I'm afraid... Rodney still has his sarcasm gland...
                                sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X