Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
    You should! You might be the only there in scrubs.
    I know this sounds crazy, but I'm already planning what to wear and the con is still four months away!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...van09_0273.JPG
    No not crazy....we're working on it too

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *group tackle hugs* Hope you Chi town folks have an awesome time!! Lots of pics and detailed reports please. Postie,go all scrubbed up...can one of ya don a lab coat and stethoscope? That'd be funny as hell if ya guys got a group pic with Paul and you're all doctored up. He'd probably get a kick outta that. Okay that came out wonky. *snickers innocently*
    My 8 mile walk in 93degree weather had nothing to do with it,I'm extra cheeky tonight. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehehe }:O

Oh you know we will share The group photo idea would be cute.....ya mean kinda something like this Raven ?

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* Huh huh. Can't think-it's the Lab Coat of Yum. *floats off to happy place* More Hot Scot shots please. hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Not a labcoat pic this time....though do have a few more around

Comment

Yay!! Please feel free to share with the rest of the class. hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

How about this.....

labcoat picspam!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
              How about this.....

labcoat picspam!
              *dies*
              sigpic

Comment

*revives Postie* Think of the Lab Coat of Yum!! *revives Postie again* Umm...think of Hot Scot goodness...think of The Kilt. Oh bugger,I've dehydrated myself with that last thought. *snickers uncontrollably then floats off to happy place* hehehe Nice to see ya Postie!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, Postie! Cool! Sounds like we will have a strong Paul thunker presence in Chicago!

I have to find just the right picture to take so Paul can autograph it. Of course this means I'll have to go through pic after pic to find just the right one. *sighs* What a bother.
                  yes we will! I'm thinking about getting him to sign either the 'Dog's Breakfast' poster or DVD...it depends on which one I grab first

and I have no idea what costume I'll wear/if I'll even go in one...there's always the 'female McKay' route (long story).

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                    *dies*
                    *revives Postie* Think of the Lab Coat of Yum!! *revives Postie again* Umm...think of Hot Scot goodness...think of The Kilt. Oh bugger,I've dehydrated myself with that last thought. *snickers uncontrollably then floats off to happy place* hehehe Nice to see ya Postie!! }:O
                    Ok after that last one perhaps I don't need to do that again Maybe just one or two at a time Thanks Raven for reviving Postie.

Comment

LJR02 enjoys killing Postie with the picspams of Doctor-y goodness.

Kilt? Oh lords...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                        LJR02 enjoys killing Postie with the picspams of Doctor-y goodness.

Kilt? Oh lords...
                        lol ....

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          yes we will! I'm thinking about getting him to sign either the 'Dog's Breakfast' poster or DVD...it depends on which one I grab first

and I have no idea what costume I'll wear/if I'll even go in one...there's always the 'female McKay' route (long story).
                          Heck, I will be the female Sheppard (in gray) and the female Beckett (in Khaki)...and those are just the two I am for sure on. Still considering something along the lines of McKay and another kind of weird Shep outfit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, Postie! Cool! Sounds like we will have a strong Paul thunker presence in Chicago!

And Carson is on page 1! Go Carson Go!!!

I have to find just the right picture to take so Paul can autograph it. Of course this means I'll have to go through pic after pic to find just the right one. *sighs* What a bother.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...van09_0274.JPG
                            Oh yes research....I know you will be so bothered lol Have fun!!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

Good choices for autos....

At the moment I have a gray McKay and gray Beckett outfit...however will either need it altered or need to get a new one by then....it's a good thing... losing weight So I am not sure what i will have then...but working on having a couple of things. I know Postie will have me ready to go though! My problem really is... I just want it all...lol

Comment

Will ya have Shep's hair too? Or do a Beckett duck butt hair do? Ya guys have to post pics,that sounds hysterical. Ah yes,The Kilt. When ya guys are there,someone ask Paul why he doesn't wear his kilt to stateside cons okay? I heard a rumor he does The Kilt only at overseas cons. Ain't research fun? hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                                I know Postie will have me ready to go though! My problem really is... I just want it all...lol
                                Yes, yes I will. *puts the BFA in Technical Theatre to work after scrapping the years of dust away*

Will ya have Shep's hair too? Or do a Beckett duck butt hair do? Ya guys have to post pics,that sounds hysterical. Ah yes,The Kilt. When ya guys are there,someone ask Paul why he doesn't wear his kilt to stateside cons okay? I heard a rumor he does The Kilt only at overseas cons. Ain't research fun? hehehe }:O
                                My hair is down to my bum, so no- no Shep or Beckett hair for me. I have no clue how I will wear it at the Con. Pigtails maybe?

I don't anyone could accurately recreate The Flan anyways.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X