Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goood Mooooorning everyone!!!!

How many germans are in here? I mean... We are more than I expected.. Are we enough to take over GW ? Yep, that's exactly what we meant, in german boards it's really hard to beaccepted as a newby.

Ok Ok... so we don't shave Paul... I like it too.. it's just this desire...

Oh, it would be really cool if we could meet at the FedCon next year - would be really fun. Just hope that we don't get a restraining order...
    mmhh, i counted one org. german and 2-3 (including myself) who speak the language?
    are there any more?
    it would great if we could get a get together next year on Fedcon IF Paul will be coming there offcourse. (allthough a good SG1-SGA panel would do to)
    sigpic

Comment

Helloooooooo!

Spoiler:

And thx again to the warm welcomes again.

meezergater - I'm really happy, that you like my arts!

Reiko - I don't care about the people who don't want Carson back.
      We wanted him back, we got him back. *yaaaay*

twinchaosblade - Aaaawww... I love that you call me gifted! Thank you!

JennyJ - I'm just happy, that my english is good enough to talk to you all here. So I don't need to learn another language!

Hallo Lia!
      Wie kommst du nur auf den Trichter ihn rasieren zu wollen? xD
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Helloooooooo!

Spoiler:

*-*AAAAAWWWWWWW
        Hallo Lia!
        Wie kommst du nur auf den Trichter ihn rasieren zu wollen? xD
        Öhm... *hust* *whistles innocently* Oh come on!!! Am I the only one here who thinks shaving a guy is sexy?

Comment

*heartily appalled with self*

I clicked the spoiler cuts! Dang it!!! I suddenly realised that my withdrawal symptoms never went away!!! *bursts into tears and hugs thread*

^ proof that I am here to stay

*vows to cap Kindred*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            *-*AAAAAWWWWWWW

Öhm... *hust* *whistles innocently* Oh come on!!! Am I the only one here who thinks shaving a guy is sexy?
            You're scaring me sometimes

But HE don't need to be shaved and it's not sexy to shave HIM.
            He looks great that way!

---

HyperCaz - I feel with you!
            sigpic

Comment

You're scaring me sometimes
              yep.. sometimes I scare myself too.. but this is why you love me, right? say it, say it!!!!
              But HE don't need to be shaved and it's not sexy to shave HIM.
              He looks great that way!
              I never ever said he would not look great this way. Paul can't look bad - I was just talking about the desire to do that

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                yep.. sometimes I scare myself too.. but this is why you love me, right? say it, say it!!!!

I never ever said he would not look great this way. Paul can't look bad - I was just talking about the desire to do that
                Yes, I lOVE you!

Desire...okay... I hope Paul'll be shaved if you ever meet him in person!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  <snip>
                  lol at the German day. I think a lot of people would get terribly lost if we did that. I'm not even sure I wouldn't be one of them. *hides in corner* Everything Stargate related is in my head so totally associated with the English language, I always have a hard time talking about Atlantis and Beckett in German. *hangs head even more* I think phibi knows what I mean.
                  <snip>
                  jup, I certainly do

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
                  oeps, I think this is what they call a ""Tuesdaymorning fix".
                  "Hot" is the word here?

(btw, is See grace fly a dvd that was released worldwide? I have been trying to find that movie, but it seems to be limited available. I heared it got very good reviews)
                  no, it's not released world wide, but when you go to his official page, I think you can still order it from there.

mmhh, i counted one org. german and 2-3 (including myself) who speak the language?
                  are there any more?
                  it would great if we could get a get together next year on Fedcon IF Paul will be coming there offcourse. (allthough a good SG1-SGA panel would do to)
                  I think we are at least 3-4 germans in here not quite enough to take over gateworld *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                  Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Yes, I lOVE you!

Desire...okay... I hope Paul'll be shaved if you ever meet him in person!
                    *sing* girls just wanna have fun *sing*

I believe that we are at least four germans here. Oh well... I never really wanted to take over GW. I like it this way - it's so multicultural^^

Comment

lol, H*ll no, i think it will be definately sexy to shave him.
                      allthough i think Carson/Paul LOOKS more sexy with a stuble)

and i think allot of the galls think it is very sexy to shave him, but are afraid to tell out loud. Because IF by some miracle Pauly will be on a con we can attend to this or next year, there will be a big risk of "something" coming from this particular shaving thread) Those things tend to get a live of their own sometimes)

allright NOW i am dreaming again.

(mumbles incoherently behind her computer)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

I clicked the spoiler cuts! Dang it!!! I suddenly realised that my withdrawal symptoms never went away!!! *bursts into tears and hugs thread*

Spoiler:

*vows to cap Kindred*
                        OMG, it's the Spider of Doom!

YAYYY, Caz is back! I'll be looking forward to a Kindred Caz-Cap-Frenzy!

Comment

<snip>
                          *vows to cap Kindred*
                          Oh yes.... I am already drooling at the thought of a Caz capping frenzy! *bounces*
                          Glad you are here to stay, you're a staple of this thread me thinks, it just isn't the same without you

<snip>
                          allthough i think Carson/Paul LOOKS more sexy with a stuble
                          Hear hear! And that my friends, is why I don't let my clone near a razor... I like a little stubble to rub up against *splashes very happily in the gutter*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

and i think allot of the galls think it is very sexy to shave him, but are afraid to tell out loud. Because IF by some miracle Pauly will be on a con we can attend to this or next year, there will be a big risk of "something" coming from this particular shaving thread) Those things tend to get a live of their own sometimes)

allright NOW i am dreaming again.

(mumbles incoherently behind her computer)
                            What??? You really want to.. I mean... *runs panically through the room* - Ok.. IF by some miracle Paul will be on a con and we too... I want to be that one who shaves him... not talking, just shaving... I would be so nervous that I wouldn't be able to talk english *ohjejejejeee* -OMG what did I do? *blush*
                            Last edited by Fainne; 11 March 2008, 09:04 AM.

Comment

*vows to cap Kindred*
                              Lucky Spider

I wouldn't mind shaving him either but I would be so scared of cutting him. If you girls want to do it, be my guest. Just remember I will be holding the towels for you.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                                Lucky Spider

I wouldn't mind shaving him either but I would be so scared of cutting him. If you girls want to do it, be my guest. Just remember I will be holding the towels for you.
                                ok.. I didn't think about cutting him... maybe we should offer him just washing his hair or something...

Comment

Working...
                                X