Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible S5 hint??? From Joe's blog:

Spoiler:

Poundpuppy29 writes: “The decision may have been made but fans have made a difference before it has happened in this franchise remember the Daniel wars I wasn’t around then but I have read plenty about it and they did make a difference.”

Answer: Um, according to who? The people who took part in the campaign? In reality, the decision to bring Daniel back had everything to do with Michael’s talent, longtime viewers’ familiarity with his character, and the fact that the show was looking at drastically reduced role for Richard Dean Anderson. So, bad example. Better example: perhaps the Save Carson Beckett campaign? Well, let’s wait and see what season 5 brings.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...of-power-bars/

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Thanks Jen! Sounds like a hint to me...I wish they'd just tell us already! I'm tired of the hints!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Spoiler:

Poundpuppy29 writes: “The decision may have been made but fans have made a difference before it has happened in this franchise remember the Daniel wars I wasn’t around then but I have read plenty about it and they did make a difference.”

Answer: Um, according to who? The people who took part in the campaign? In reality, the decision to bring Daniel back had everything to do with Michael’s talent, longtime viewers’ familiarity with his character, and the fact that the show was looking at drastically reduced role for Richard Dean Anderson. So, bad example. Better example: perhaps the Save Carson Beckett campaign? Well, let’s wait and see what season 5 brings.

Humm is he saying that the campaign might make a difference or it will on depend on Paul's talen and longtime viewer's familiarity with his charactar?
        BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
          Thanks Jen! Sounds like a hint to me...I wish they'd just tell us already! I'm tired of the hints!
          Oh same here!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they keep it a secret until after the Kindred airs

Thanks for sharing Jenner, I truly hope Carson is back on the cast list for S5!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            Oh same here!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they keep it a secret until after the Kindred airs

Thanks too. I think you might be right Idle. They might be trying to surprise us with Carson's return.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jen! His wording is definitely interesting, could go a couple of ways with that. Hopefully it's good news for Beckett ... *keeps fingers crossed*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Thanks for the tip Jenner - I would feed you a greenie, but I must spread the love around. (Infact I cannot green anyone on this page.)

-fingers crossed, oddly hopeful-

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  I took these at P3 this weekend and thought that you would like to see them!

Ahhh, cutie!!!! Thanks for them!

I cross my fingers for a return

Comment

They just like playing with our emotions... They shouldn't do that to a person! *sniffles*
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Spoiler:

ARGHHH! Another tease! If he's not leading up to a FABULOUS announcement after all these hints, I might end up back in the "I Hate Joe" club again.

Thanks for posting, Jenner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                        I took these at P3 this weekend and thought that you would like to see them!

*sigh* Gorgeous. I envy you so badly.
                        ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

There was an odd post in the convention thread and since I've never heard anything but nice things about Paul, it made me wonder.

Impressions from anyone else who attended?

Comment

What was the "odd" post about? What did it say?

Comment

Some people in the P3 thread mentioned that Paul and another guest were sick from food poisoning, though I'm not positive that's what erb was referring to. I suppose it is quite odd considering that David Hewlett was sick with food poisoning at P2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                                There was an odd post in the convention thread and since I've never heard anything but nice things about Paul, it made me wonder.

Impressions from anyone else who attended?
                                Paul was lovely and charming and sweet. His usual funny and flirty self. He was late in one Sunday since he was ill (score one for the hotel and their egg sandwiches - first time they've managed to get a guest!) but still lovely. His impromptu photo shoot on Sat was a lovely gesture even if it caused a few headaches for the scheduling (he was told he'd really have to move it when signing on Sunday to catch up).

Personally, had a good laugh with him in the M&G (he was as usual delighted to sit at a table full of young women and flirt without shame ). He was great in the photo shoot too...

Paul: Oh I love your Ugg boots!
                                Me: They're so comfortable.
                                Paul: I've got a pair just like that (pause and thinks about it) Well not just like that, mine are a bit more masculine...

He didn't settle for just the arm around the waist either - told me to give him a proper bloody hug

Sweet and funny guy (his impression of Joe Flannigan is to die for )

Oh and from what he was saying he seems to already know what's happening with regards Carson in S5 but he can't say. He was smiling though so hopefully that's a good thing...

EDIT: A couple of pics...
                                Spoiler:

Last edited by doylefan22; 28 January 2008, 01:15 PM.
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X