• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    WOOO!!!! Talk about a double thunk!

*THUNK*

*THUNK*
    Right there with ya!!

I could watch that scene all day long... from the safety of the floor of course *melts*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Kudos on hitting your 100, Scottish Doctor!
      I can't green you, but here's a mental green and Carson Love!

Happy 200, Chezlee!
      Mental green for you as well, plus Carson Adoration!

Congrats on 2000, leighanners!
      A greenie for you and a fishing trip:

Hooray for 2500, Jenners!
      Greenie and examination by the doctor:

Happy postings, everyone!
      snotballs! I missed the examination by 500! Fishing might be fun...although I'm terrible at it!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

2500 gets an examination by the doctor?!?! *looks at post count* What will 3000 get me?

Profile!
        Last edited by cshawzye; 25 January 2008, 09:45 PM.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Kudos on hitting your 100, Scottish Doctor!
          I can't green you, but here's a mental green and Carson Love!
          Awwww thank you

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          Spoiler:

OMG I WANT TO DRAW HIM!!!! *looks at current drawing* Well at least I have an eye on this one lol

Profile!
          I can't get my hair to do that in the back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Just dragging myself back from the dead (or dead tired at least) to say hi and check in. I keep hoping for news about Paul for Season 5. How is everyone? Everything okay? I can't believe the workload or the hours my semester suddenly blossomed into, but I'll try to steal moments to come in and keep up with my thunking. On the plus side, I think I finally have a grad school route that'll work now. (My advice to any upcoming graduate students, if you have the choice: make sure you're in the program and school that fits you best early. Don't find out the week before admissions deadlines that you're pursuing the wrong path and need to start from scratch. )

Will try to catch up on the posts here soon! ((((thunkers))))!!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well! I'd actually been thinking lately about how many of us are in Texas and wondering if a mini-meetup could be arranged, but haven't had the time or energy to take it farther than a brief thought yet. Maybe someday.

Take care! As I noticed today, we're at less than a month till Kindred, I think!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
              (My advice to any upcoming graduate students, if you have the choice: make sure you're in the program and school that fits you best early. Don't find out the week before admissions deadlines that you're pursuing the wrong path and need to start from scratch. )

OoOoOoOo been there...done that...and I STILL changed my career choice after that semester

Comment

snotballs! I missed the examination by 500! Fishing might be fun...although I'm terrible at it!
                But fishing trip = You and Carson, nobody else... all alone out in the woods.... *lets mind wander*

Comment

2500 gets an examination by the doctor?!?! *looks at post count* What with 3000 get me?
                  Thank you! Better be good!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    But fishing trip = You and Carson, nobody else... all alone out in the woods.... *lets mind wander*
                    I know...and I'm not known for catching fish...but I have caught some other stuff. Hmmmm...........

Comment

I know...and I'm not known for catching fish...but I have caught some other stuff. Hmmmm...........
                      Like one certain doctor???

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                        OMG I WANT TO DRAW HIM!!!! *looks at current drawing* Well at least I have an eye on this one lol
                        hehe ... well I hope you share when you do get around to drawing that one.

*hugs Seti* Glad to hear you've figured some things out. I hope things don't get too stressful ... and there's always the thunk thread. Best place to blow off some steam ever ... *sinks down into the gutter*

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                          Like one certain doctor???
                          I was thinking foliage of various kinds...even a tree! But I'm sure I can snag me a doc...especially if he's close by! HAHA!

Comment

hehe ... well I hope you share when you do get around to drawing that one. [/IMG]
                            Well here's what I have so far for my current drawing. Remember that one pic I've drawn twice? Well, you guessed it, I'm drawing it again....but only the eyes right now. I figured once I get the eyes down, the rest of the pic will far into place shortly after.

Excuse the greenness and the blurriness. I took the pic with my phone

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking foliage of various kinds...even a tree! But I'm sure I can snag me a doc...especially if he's close by! HAHA!
                              Even if you were great at fishing, I'd say it'd be adventagous to pretend not to be ... Especially if it might mean extra close one on one tutoring by the good doctor.

Comment

LOL
                                Well.... that vest of his sure looks pretty snagable

Comment

Working...
                                X