No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you haven't seen it? I might be able to help you remedy that, if you like. I have the season 2 DVDs.

Here's a link to a youtube clip to give you a little taste. I *think* it may be from the profile, but I can't be positive. Actually, I don't think it is, but it's relevant. LOL
    Last edited by Jersey13; 17 August 2007, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Dearest drive-by huggles, ScottishCandy! I really hope your Mom is fine.

But the gutter also gets a compassion/thumbs-up hug!

Great pics I saw. Needed a smile inbetween work. So long, see ya.
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        Oh, you haven't seen it? I might be able to help you remedy that, if you like. I have the season 2 DVDs.

Here's a link to a youtube clip to give you a little taste. I *think* it may be from the profile, but I can't be positive. Actually, I don't think it is, but it's relevant. LOL
        That was hillarious. "The flowers are not appreciated" ROFL

Thanks Jersey.
        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Heh. "That's the wrong washroom."

You can tell from the Scifi logo it's not from Paul's DVD profile.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yeah, I did realize that after the fact, but I don't remember this being in any sci-fi special I've ever seen, and I watch 'em all. Does anybody remember when it aired?

Comment

Are you still taking questions?? I have a lame one that I wanted to know...

What sports, if any, did he play in high school/college?
              My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post

AH thats not lame, but I can answer that: wrestling

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post

At FedCon PM said that it was only natural for him to choose that kind of sports, otherwise he wouldn't have stood a chance against his older brothers...
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, so you guys obviously know more about Paul than I do.

Ok, how about this for a question then, "What was your favorite episode to film on Star Gate Atlantis?"

Is that one better?
                    Those uniforms are extremely revealing...
                    My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      DragonCon is less than 2 weeks away. As I did two years ago, I'm taking questions from the Thunkers that you are dying to have Paul answer. No promises, but I'll try to get him to answer at least one. This is for the Thunkers who won't be able to see him at DragonCon, just to let him know you're all there in spirit.

Maybe we can start a list of questions and vote on the ones the most people would like to know.

1. ThunkerName wants to know "here's the question"?

Also, I'll try to get Paul to pose for a few photos for us.

Paul didn't have any dvds of "See Grace Fly" at Shore Leave, but he said he was going to bring them to DragonCon. Yay!

Ooh! They just added Aaron Douglas to the guest list!
                      I got two questions but they're not related to acting at all...Paul and I both luv football...who does he want to see in Superbowl 2008? and which is more entertaining Canadian or American hockey.
                      PJumper42

Comment

I admit it, a wee bit off topic
                        Spoiler:
                        I AM INVICIBLE, GOD IS THE KING!!!!!! (Lyrics by Chris deBurgh)

That is my "battlecry" when I'm done with an extremely difficult and/or timecosuming task. And now 900 pages of Portuguese and German poems are formatted, corrected and edited for print! There are still some minor things to be done before it's completely ready but that are a few tables and such; nothing major.
                        Let me celebrate this very special occasion with a treat of home-made Mocca pie for each and everyone of you. You may also help yourselves with a second and third dish. If you don't like pie, you may want to choose my chocolate cake with chocolate chips.
                        Spoiler:

but the pic spam I post now is again totally on topic!

Last edited by twinchaosblade; 17 August 2007, 06:10 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                          The update on me mum is that she had a syste on her overay that burst. She has to be taking pain killers for a few days. I am so glad that she is ok and for all of you that were praying for my mom I thank you so much.
                          .:GWAH! Oh God. I'm glad she's okay! I hope that's all it was.
                          Spoiler:
                          People who have or tend to get cysts on their ovaries are at a higher risk of ovarian cancer.
                          .:My friend was prescribed birth control to prevent the cysts. Perhaps your mother could try something similar?
                          Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          DragonCon is less than 2 weeks away. As I did two years ago, I'm taking questions from the Thunkers that you are dying to have Paul answer.
                          Spoiler:
                          No promises, but I'll try to get him to answer at least one. This is for the Thunkers who won't be able to see him at DragonCon, just to let him know you're all there in spirit.

Maybe we can start a list of questions and vote on the ones the most people would like to know.

1. ThunkerName wants to know "here's the question"?

Also, I'll try to get Paul to pose for a few photos for us.

<snip>
                          .:How 'bout:

.:Anonymous, But Nonetheless Dedicated: Have you ever visited your thunk thread on GateWorld, or any other such thread on any other sci-fi forum site?
                          .:OT:

Spoiler:
                          .:My iPod and case arrived today! I'm now listening to "Beautiful Day" by U2. >w< *glees*

.:Still waiting for SGF, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

OMG!!!!!! Where in the world did you find those pictures!!!! They're great!!!!!! A+ for those!!!!!!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Can someone point out Paul in the first picture?? I can't find him...he's not smiling! How am I supposed to recognize him if he's not smiling?!
                              My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                .:OT:

Spoiler:
                                .:My iPod and case arrived today! I'm now listening to "Beautiful Day" by U2. >w< *glees*

.:Still waiting for SGF, though.
                                OT back:
                                Spoiler:
                                *Hangs head in shame*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X