Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Fantastic, now I've started it I want you to write quicker to keep up with my impatience
    I feel the same way, though, as a writer, I know how taxing it can be.

If you're looking for more Carson stories to read, I have a couple. Want the links?

Comment

Did you add something to your sig?

Oh and yes please on those links thank you! (I've made some attempts at writing (a friend of mine had to wait nearly 6 months for me to do 5 chapters of a Castle fic ) so I know what you mean )

Damn, McKay's gonna be mad I spent the evening Thunking another guy..... (that sounded better in my head!!)
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh and yes please on those links thank you! (I've made some attempts at writing (a friend of mine had to wait nearly 6 months for me to do 5 chapters of a Castle fic ) so I know what you mean )

Damn, McKay's gonna be mad I spent the evening Thunking another guy..... (that sounded better in my head!!)

Which sig? My Another Time, Another Place sig? Or the one I'm using now? 'Cause I did that one yesterday and haven't tweaked it since.

Okay, I have.......

Captive
        A five-chapter look into what clone!Carson may have gone through during his time with Michael. It's pure whump. Carson centric. And it's 15,255 words long.

Hands in the Darkness
        This is considered a WiP because I haven't posted the final three chapters. I'll post them on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week. But the story IS complete. It's currently 17 chapters long, with a total of 20 chapters once I get the last three posted. It is currently 60,641 words in length. This one is Romance, specifically Carson/Alison.

I have other one-shots, too, if you want the links to those.

Comment

I've got a Castle fic started and posted! I'm only two chapters in and I haven't really updated it since. I've been enthralled in Braving the Storm. I also posed another link for another fic a page or so back. It's called The Duty of a Friend if you're interested.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Which sig? My Another Time, Another Place sig? Or the one I'm using now? 'Cause I did that one yesterday and haven't tweaked it since.

I have other one-shots, too, if you want the links to those.
            The one you've got now, I hadn't noticed the red in it till just now

Thanks for those, may not finish them tonight (nearly 11pm!) but I'll have whatever you've got (I tend to read fast and often as my overloaded bookcases can attest to )
            sigpic

Comment

The one you've got now, I hadn't noticed the red in it till just now

Thanks for those, may not finish them tonight (nearly 11pm!) but I'll have whatever you've got (I tend to read fast and often as my overloaded bookcases can attest to )
              I have the wallie that matches my sig if you'd like it. It should fit most computer screens, and it's just awesome!

I know what an overloaded bookcase looks like. I'm sitting next to one right now! No worries on when you'll be able to read. I hope you enjoy them when you do read them.

Comment

I have these if you're interested MR..

The Duty of a Friend

Rescue

Easy Retreat

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

I'd love that wallie (must learn how to make them ) bet it looks great on a bigger screen!

WOW Fiction overload Thanks guys

Pretty smiles for everyone

Just watched the 'Be a man' Carson vid on youtube, kinda cool
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry MR - didn't mean to overload ya.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I'd love that wallie (must learn how to make them ) bet it looks great on a bigger screen!

WOW Fiction overload Thanks guys

Pretty smiles for everyone

Just watched the 'Be a man' Carson vid on youtube, kinda cool
                      That's what you get when you start hanging around with a bunch of writers online.

Okay, here's the thumbnail for the wallie. It DOES look great on a bigger screen.

Comment

Gah!!!! I have been staring at my computer screen for about five minutes, trying to write more but nothing's coming.... It's like after the first five pages, my mind has stopped working. *gives thread blank, dead look*

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          Gah!!!! I have been staring at my computer screen for about five minutes, trying to write more but nothing's coming.... It's like after the first five pages, my mind has stopped working. *gives thread blank, dead look*
                          Then take a break, read, GIMP, chat, thunk, watch SGA, whatever. I do that a lot. And it's frustrating when that happens. But it usually indicates that I've pushed too far and need an hour or so break.

Comment

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Then take a break, read, GIMP, chat, thunk, watch SGA, whatever. I do that a lot. And it's frustrating when that happens. But it usually indicates that I've pushed too far and need an hour or so break.
                              I think I could use a day of sleep and a feast fit for a king actually. LOL

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                I think I could use a day of sleep and a feast fit for a king actually. LOL
                                I know that feeling well!

Comment

Working...
                                X