Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunday View Post
    Hey. I haven't been on for a while and you certainly miss lots when your not. I hope everyone who went to the convention in london had a great time. I wasnt able to get a train ticket, well i could of if i paid £138 but i didnt have the money. Fingers crossed PM will be back.
    I finished 6th form last friday, its weird not having to go to school, although i still have my alevel axams to revise for fun!
    hey good luck for your exams, and well done for the already finished stuff

some pics to celebrate

Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

SCB BANNER TO MAKE APPEARANCE AT FEDCON

You've seen it in the press in Vancouver, it's made an appearance for United Press International, you saw it on BBC Scotland for the Canada v. Scotland U20 game, and most recently saw it on the Today Show in NYC. It has even found a friend in David Hewlett and has been to the Rainbow Room in NYC!!

And now, it will be making an appearance in Germany at Fedcon!

This banner gets around! Is there any place this baby won't go?

NO!

I'll be bringing it with me. I think we should see if all of us Carson/Paul supporters can get a pic with us, the banner and Paul. How great would that be?

CLICK for Photos! Spoilers for size and amount!

Spoiler:

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        I'll be bringing it with me. I think we should see if all of us Carson/Paul supporters can get a pic with us, the banner and Paul. How great would that be?
        oh poor paul *lol* so many fangirls... hopefully we don't scare him away... otherwise I have to assure him, that not every con in germany will be that crazy *lol* (but he knows that already.. so.. I guess he will be fine.. and of course "flattered" *lool)

and an excuse for more pics I have 170 more.. so keep posting, because I'm not gonna make a double post

Spoiler:

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

.:*posts so Phibi can post more splendiferous pictures*
          .:=)

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
            .:*posts so Phibi can post more splendiferous pictures*
            .:=)
            well thank you!! finally *lol*

oh and let me say this... watching THAT scene with paul and gina commenting is just HILARIOUS *lol*

more to come... oh.. and speaking of THAT scene... the first pics have arrived.. and I guess I have to put a NC-17 warning to the spoiler... do NOT open if you are too young (and please mods, don't kick me out *lol* this was requested... )

Spoiler:

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Ok guys, I leave tomorrow for Germany, so this is my last post for awhile. I'll be sure to post my pictures as soon as I can. See some of you at Fedcon!

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                oh poor paul *lol* so many fangirls... hopefully we don't scare him away... otherwise I have to assure him, that not every con in germany will be that crazy *lol* (but he knows that already.. so.. I guess he will be fine.. and of course "flattered" *lool)

and an excuse for more pics I have 170 more.. so keep posting, because I'm not gonna make a double post

Spoiler:

My, oh my, oh my, he really has a patented lost-puppy look!

And a yay for the group pic with banner and Paul; hopefully he'll do it.
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, I leave tomorrow for Germany, so this is my last post for awhile. I'll be sure to post my pictures as soon as I can. See some of you at Fedcon!
                  See ya Jenner!!

Comment

well thank you!! finally *lol*

oh and let me say this... watching THAT scene with paul and gina commenting is just HILARIOUS *lol*
                    .:LOL, I bet! How awkward was he?

.:...I know I'd be...

.:GUH. *effusively thunks...hard*
                    .:Great Googly Moogly, the expressions on his face...especially this one....

.:...GUH.

Comment

.:Have fun, Jenner!!! >w< I wish you total Paulification, and the chance to participate onstage!.

.:...700 posts!!! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                        .:LOL, I bet! How awkward was he?

.:...I know I'd be...
                        well, he laughed a lot and said "this is very embarrassing for me" and he said that is not his usual face during love making *loooool* first he adressed this to "ladies and gentlemen" but rephrased that only to the ladies *lol*

.:GUH. *effusively thunks...hard*
                        .:Great Googly Moogly, the expressions on his face...especially this one....

.:...GUH.
                        some more GUH? I didn't realize how many caps I've made from THAT scene *lol

RATING NC-17!!!!!
                        Spoiler:

and congrats to the 700 Haliyah!!
                        Last edited by phibi; 03 June 2007, 11:51 AM.

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

well, he laughed a lot and said "this is very embarrassing for me" and he said that is not his usual face during love making *loooool* first he adressed this to "ladies and gentlemen" but rephrased that only to the ladies *lol*
                          Oh gosh

Comment

well, he laughed a lot and said "this is very embarrassing for me" and he said that is not his usual face during love making *loooool* first he addressed this to "ladies and gentlemen" but rephrased that only to the ladies *lol*
                            .:Oh geez...LOL!!!
                            .:Gotta love nervous laughter. Obviously he knew what was coming, but I can almost see how red his face must have been watching it with Gina.

some more GUH? I didn't realize how many caps I've made from THAT scene *lol
                            .:xD I must thank you for taking the time to do this. I know how much effort it is. I've saved every single one of them, and they're all appreciated.

and congrats to the 700 Haliyah!!
                            .:Thank you!

Comment

hey good luck for your exams, and well done for the already finished stuff

some pics to celebrate

Spoiler:

Thanx and those were some fabulous pictures, i enjoyed drooling over them lol!
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                                Thanx and those were some fabulous pictures, i enjoyed drooling over them lol!
                                .:Don't we all? xP

Comment

Working...
                                X