mmm season 2 meant tight black shirt

season 3 means black jacket and a possibly tighty black shirt

my year can't get any better can it...

UGH whumpers LOL *is secret dannywhumper but shhh*

the Duet dirt whumpage was good

Comment

Ah so you are a whumper at heart???

Comment

this probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OT but...does anyone know if any of the sci fi lowdowns on atlantis/sg1 are available on dvd??? im going to the U.S on friday and its no.1 on my list if i can get them.

Comment

Sorry. I don't know.

Wish I did though...

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                        this probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OT but...does anyone know if any of the sci fi lowdowns on atlantis/sg1 are available on dvd??? im going to the U.S on friday and its no.1 on my list if i can get them.
                        No, sadly. Only thing we have is the special features on the atlantis and sg-1 dvd's. No real dvd for the lowdowns If they were here I'd get em in a heartbeat

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                        My Livejournal
                        Lemming #63!

Comment

ive gottem on vhs but not certian of the quality
                          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Such a cute doctor. And the accent makes min even better.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I am a naughty, naughty girl who has no won't power at all!!! I am unemployed and have been for nearly 2 months and money is very tight... so I went and spent 47 pounds on magazines from the UK!! I went to the website to order the latest TV Zone Special as there is a Paul article in it and I didn't want to wait for 3 months for it to appear on the shelves here. Of course while I was there, I bought 4 back issues... They had SGA in them and I had missed them originally!!

BTW I said won't power becasue I have plenty of willpower. I will buy that magazine, I will buy that DVD, I will buy that chocolate... You get the picture!!

Mahlia
                              <who will be in the cinemas in 2 hours time to see the 1st session of Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!>
                              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

I hope you have a good time Mahlia.

You see I'm the opposite to Mahlia. I have lots of won't power but no willpower...

I'm kind of depressed at the moment because a. I'm overweight and everybody tells me I'm slim...Hello!!! A 17 year old at 11 stone speaking here while all the others are 9 or 10...

I'm seen as being the polite or sweetest kid in the whole family and my Aunt compares me to her daughters

Her daughters treat me like I am a delinquent...even the one who's 11 months younger than me.

The younger cousin is so much more popular than me and gets guys and everything while I get looked at like I am queer.

Need someone to post a nice Beckett pic...

Comment

Working...
                                X