No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww he needs a snuggle. *snuggles* Except he's not supposed to look snuggly in this ep of Jake 2.0...

Comment

made a new sig

text reads:

Primum non nocere (latin for "do no harm")

I will keep them from harm and injustice. I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect.I will keep them from harm and injustice.
      - from the classical Hippocratic Oath
      Last edited by HyperCaz; 04 July 2006, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Aww such a sweet sig!!!

That is just totally cool.

Comment

Hm, I actually have a few problems with the original Hippocratic Oath. But ignoring that, it's a lovely sig Caz. Well done .

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Hiya Silver!!!

Comment

Hehehe Caz just noticed "First, do no harm. Second, wear labcoat." Nice!

Heya Al.

Look, looklooklook, I got my second green bar, yey!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                Hm, I actually have a few problems with the original Hippocratic Oath. But ignoring that, it's a lovely sig Caz. Well done .
                Those particular lines jumped out at me. The rest is a bit amusing. I definitely prefer the modern version. And a common misconception is that "first, do no harm" is part of the Hippocratic Oath, perhaps from the Romans hence the Latin.

Hehehe Caz just noticed "First, do no harm. Second, wear labcoat."
                I'm making a sig and fic out of it. shhh, tell no one.

Comment

Yay!!!

Well done Silver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                    I'm making a sig and fic out of it. shhh, tell no one.
                    Cool, can't wait. Don't worry, secret's safe with me guv'. Don't tell Al, she seems to have the same understanding of "Shh" that Siler does of the word "Danger."

Comment

Cool, can't wait. Don't worry, secret's safe with me guv'. Don't tell Al, she seems to have the same understanding of "Shh" that Siler does of the word "Danger."

Not fair. Gonna sulk now.

Where's me mop???

Comment

I'm going to pay this thread a quick visit, because today turned out to be pretty productive.

Quite often I have to spend hours getting the faces to look right, but this one... *sighs happily* I think it's the easiest face I've done. Everything came together almost flawlessly.
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

WOW!!!

Here's my Gaia of Carson.

Comment

Comment

TLG cap I took

dig that hair!

and parted lips

Comment

Diggin' it all!!!

Comment

Working...