Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree!

Comment

LOL TJ - I like the examples you use. The only trouble is my mind kept wandering off the topic you were discussing (for some strange reason )

I do agree with you, though. The story lines they've been following were perfect vehicles to allow Carson to develop as a character. Any development has been purely due to Paul, not to the writers.

Comment

Yes, I am evol.

I want more Carson, and I want more focus on what's making him tick after all this horrible stuff he's having to do. I can't imagine it not taking a toll on him, particularly after Allies. Yeek!

My rationale is that he's hoping the Wraith can be changed without killing all of them, but that begs the question of whether making them all human isn't just another form of genocide.

Personally, if I were living in Pegasus? I'd be happy (like Ronon) to see every last one of the life-sucking bastiches slagged.
        Mice
        Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Mice, you have a nice website. I'm not sure how I ended up at your hole and I don't think I even want to know...lmao. *is not slash shipper*

hmmm I'm in a Sploosh mood. I'm writing a fanfic called Sploosh inspired by Sploosh....mwhahaha....

I haven't posted a decent string of pics of a while...

how about a cute lil one...

and something else...

Caz is a fan of 1) black shirt and 2) HAIR!!!!

more to come. Caz...ugh 3rd person. I have discovered loads of files on my computer titled peculiar things such as beckett.jpg and checkthisout.jpg

Comment

This is a family board. We're not supposed to talk about holes here...

It's okay you're not a slasher (I'll lurve you anyway) but I'm pleased you think I have a nice website. You probably clicked on my sig line.
            Mice
            Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

actually I think I found it from LJ....not that I would be lurking in those parts of LJ

cute and I happen to like guys who spend time with their mothers...lol...

Comment

Carson's mum has that same dimple. Cute!

No, of course you would never be lurking about in *that* part of LJ. People might think you liked ... *gasp* ... SLASH.

oooh.
                Mice
                Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                  Carson's mum has that same dimple. Cute!

No, of course you would never be lurking about in *that* part of LJ. People might think you liked ... *gasp* ... SLASH.

oooh.

LOL Mice - I hadn't noticed that Carson's mum had dimples too. You're a very observant rodent.

Comment

*squints at food in pic*

I wonder what they're eating...

oh here's my first ever icon...I'm new at this artsy stuff so it's a bit...well...dodgy and odd.

Comment

I like you icon Caz - it's good.

I'm not sure what they are eating. When I first saw the episode, I thought it might be haggis, but now I'm not sure.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hiya all! Just been watching a horridly tragic movie just for the few moments of Paul goodness. Which movie you may ask? The Final Goal... It is horrid, but I did make lots of screencaps!! The quality is crap, but that was the quality of the recording. I cleaned it up a little, but there wasn't much I could do. Anyway I will post a few pics now... more tomorrow after I wake up and do some more cropping and repairing!! BTW there are 2 other Stargate Alumni in the film. JR Bourne looks suitably menacing, and Vaitiare Bandera is also there looking pretty.

Damn he looks hotin skin-tight jeans and black leather!!

Nice close-up

Mahlia
                              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

More pics...

Cute...

More Cuteness...

Dimples!!!

Mahlia
                                Night all...
                                Mahlia Belonn

Comment