No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other thunking duties were distracting me. *huggles Carson* Sorry.

*runs through thread playing a steel drum* That enough noise for you?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh God!!! I was being so rude...

Sorry about that.

It's just that we used to be posting all the time and now it seems to have gone quiet.

Comment

Dont be sorry. I was just being silly. I'm starting to wonder where everyone went too.
        sigpic

Comment

Nel hangs around off topic and Caz is around in the morning as far as I know. Mice keeps popping by...

Comment

now I'm no fan of whumped Carson, you are correct there Allestian, however if he ends up in the dirt like in Duet - I'M SO THERE

um. *blink* dirrty. *falls over laughing*

I'm going to start something soon called the Hair Report...I'll go through each ep with special attention the hair... FETTISH!

Spoiler:
            Are you kidding?! Carson can SO whump John any day!! Check those arms!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry but I do like to see the poor guy getting whumped. It's in my nature.

Comment

I may be a whumper in secret though... although I do tend to become too indignant. *hugs Beckett* Poor, poor Beckett.

I want to see an ep where we get to see some of that wrestling Paul can do...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                  I may be a whumper in secret though... although I do tend to become too indignant. *hugs Beckett* Poor, poor Beckett.

I want to see an ep where we get to see some of that wrestling Paul can do...
                  Yeah, I dont like much whumping either. Well, not of a certian Doc atleast.

Wrestling McKay for the last cup of coffee? I'd like to see that... kinda.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! Wrestling. Just for the sake of asking...how would you feel if Beckett broke his leg because a tree fell on it???

No it's not in the new season...

Comment

you tread a very fine line Allestian...

I admit to reading a fic where he got appendicitis offworld. That was good. I don't mind a sick Carson because I got an image in my head of his hair tousled and a drowsy expression on his face - would absolutely kill me.

I nearly died in Michael, after all...with that sleeping...

Comment

OMG! the new pictures for progeny!!! THAT PIC OF PAUL IS JUST WOW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A fine line makes life interesting...

It's in that ruddy fic of mine

Aww I have a sleepnig Carson pic on me...gimme a second...

Comment

I hope this pic turns up. I can't access pic hosting websites on these computers. From season 3, Progeny

Spoiler:

I have two things to say.
                            Eyes....mmmm.
                            Hair...

dang it. just be content with that link - smaller pic, big one to be found here.

Comment

I have to words too...

Won't Save!!!

Comment

hope it works thie time *sigh*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X