• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family can come in useful sometimes!

Comment

Hi guys!....

I come here with one question:

Carson Beckett doesn't have another familiy than his mother? she's the only person he mentioned in "Letters from pegasus"... I wonder if he have more relatives.... what can you say, experts?....

And, just ahother thing, I love him too!... he's so tender, kind, hardworker, honest, and with that expression of aprehensiviness makes me wish to hug him!....
      sigpic
      ----------------------------
      Stars are not the limit.....
      The galaxies are not the limit....
      Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
        not to mention the distraction..............

and it's nice to know we're not the only ones who have trouble with medical things...

random fact...Paul has a brother doing a medical phd and if he doesn't understand what's in his script he rings said brother and asks what the heck it means......
        man i could use that now!!!!!!!

Comment

Nudge...

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
            Carson Beckett doesn't have another familiy than his mother? she's the only person he mentioned in "Letters from pegasus"... I wonder if he have more relatives....
            In the show, he's only mentioned his mum. It doesn't seem that he has a living father, though, since you'd think he would surely have mentioned both parents when he sent his letter back home. And you would have thought he would have mentioned any brothers or sisters at that time. It hasn't been said that Carson is an only child, so if TPTB wanted to, they could always give him a few more relatives and pretend we've just missed any conversation about them.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Paul says he figures Carson is an only child and his father died when he was young.
              Mice
              Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                  Paul says he figures Carson is an only child and his father died when he was young.
                  for some reason i think that suits how his character now...dont ask me to explain it i will probably end up making people really mad!!!!.. but i really thought he was an only child when i was watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                    for some reason i think that suits how his character now...dont ask me to explain it i will probably end up making people really mad!!!!.. but i really thought he was an only child when i was watching it.
                    Thats what I thought too. He could have cousins maybe.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I got the impression Carson was an only child raised by a single mother. They could give him other immediate relatives easy enough but for some reason that seems to fit with him for me.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

i would say if he is a lonely child he could be really close to some near relative like a cousin

Comment

So I'm watching "The Abby Lord Story" a/k/a "Engaged to Kill" on Lifetime waiting for Paul. And there he is! Ooo! What fun to hear him speak without his Beckett accent. And he's in a suit! Looking good, Paul!

Big, big spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          It looks like he only had 2 scenes. He gets killed in the 2nd one. Rats!

Now I'm waiting for Amanda or Peter DeLuise. Dominic Zamprogna, the guy who played Ares in "Childhood's End" has a really big part

Spoiler:
                          He's the bad guy.

I'm trying to watch Stargate at the same time as this movie because I think the movie's boring. It's the first Dr. Weir episodes on now.

Beckett from The Tower.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hello everyone.

Have you missed me?

Erm, my theatre practical is in two days and I have a chemistry assessment this afternoon that I didn't know aout so...tense, you do wanna know.

I hope you're all okay. I'm getting better. Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi Allestian - it is good to have you back. Good luck with the assessments.

And thanks watcher for the info on Engaged to Kill

Here Allestian - Carson might be able to help with you chemistry assessment.

Comment

Could do with that but we're not allowed to talk to anyone...that's too hard!!!

I dunno what is wrong with my DVD player at home but it keeps playing Duet. Wasn't his face really sweet during the dinner scene?

Comment

Working...
                                X