Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(got it Beck)

we leave my room and make our way to the tower and possession ourselves outside...a signal is given, and the music starts....
    sigpic

Comment

*As I walk slowly up the aisle after my sisters and Abby, I am all too aware that everyone is watching me, I smile and try not to show any sign of nerves, I even make eye contact with Poet and Gabriel for a second as I take my place at the front, facing a kilt-clad A-Carson, whose smile alone is bright enough to light up a room, his eyes are even brighter than usual as he looks at me*

Comment

(omg squee! so excited! haha. not my wedding, but im actually really excited in RL! haha is that sad?)

*I hold on Abby's hand, she is carrying her flower basket & throwing petals on the ground, I see both the Carson's standing up the top of the alter, boy do they look adorable. my heart beats wildly, is it wrong to feel this way a the site of both Carson's together in kilts? I have butterflies. Na'Kita thinks to me; Kool it Beck or your gonna blow our minds here! Oh... Ok, I see your point! Oh boy... I'm just gonna sit back, & stay quite now. Beck; Oh haha see it hard not too feel this way! Now shhhh!*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
          (omg squee! so excited! haha. not my wedding, but im actually really excited in RL! haha is that sad?)
          (No, I really did get all excited to do my wedding, I'm like biting my lip in RL to keep from squealing )

Comment

opps all a bit back wards here but never mind!
            *I'm walking up the isle. I look up and see Shep standing up there waiting. His look alone tells me he likes what he sees.

*Sheps thoughts* "I am again standing at an alter watching Dell walk up the isle, she looks so beautiful, and I have to remind myself it is not our wedding, will never be our wedding. She doesn't want another wedding"
            Last edited by Dellruby; 07 April 2013, 12:31 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
              (No, I really did get all excited to do my wedding, I'm like biting my lip in RL to keep from squealing )
              (oh hurry up, Im jumping up & down here! I'm too excited. I wanna see what happens next! I wanna hear those vowls! oh my god! squeeee. Ok shutting up now)
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Ahaha we got out of order WHOOPS~)

*As I stand facing A-Carson, the world around us seems to fade away, it's just the two of us standing there, until I hear Liz's voice which brings me partially back to Earth.

And now you may say your personal vows...

*she trails off, A-Carson reaches for my hands and looks into my eyes, knocking my mind further off the planet and into outer space*

A- I love ye for yer beauty, intelligence an' kindness...and for the way y' always know how ta make me feel so special. So on top o' all the other vows that I will make to you on our wedding day, I also vow t' always appreciate how lucky I am t' have someone who makes me feel the way you do and t' continue t' try as hard as I can ta make y' feel as special as y' make me feel, forever and ever.

*my mind is most of the way in space at the moment, but I manage to drag myself into reality enough to say my vow in return*

You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate and confidant. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.

*we stare into each other's eyes for a moment longer, causing me to miss out on half of what Elizabeth said next*

...And I now pronounce you husband and wife...

*we slip the gold wedding bands onto each other's fingers*

You may kiss the bride!

*A-Carson gathers me in his arms and pulls me to him before I can react. He kisses me quite passionately and then as we separate, we turn to face our friends and family, hands still joined. We are married.*

Comment

and the crowd goes wild!
                  sigpic

Comment

(OH MY GOD! LONGEST FEW MINUTES EVER! SO HAPPY! CONGRATS SIS! )

*I clap wildly (in RL too) and think to my sis; Well done sis! You've done it! Your Married! I am smiling so much it hurts. Abby claps as well, the room is filled with cheer & clapping hands*

sigpic

Comment

It gives me great pleasure to present to you, Mr and Mrs Beckett! or should I say Dr and Dr Beckett
                      sigpic

Comment

After a while people start to file out and make their way to the mess which has been transformed into a ballroom with tables around the outside. The wedding party get there photos taken in various poses and places, and join the rest of their guests later. Food is eaten, toast and speeches are made, then the music starts and the party begins
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles. Na'Kita; Oh boy! Ok now I can't wait for ours! Beck; Neither can I! Wait.. does that mean what I think it means? You - your in love? Aren't you? You love Carson. Na'Kita; Umm... well yes. I've never loved anyone before... not until meeting you & Carson... and well your love for him is damn strong, it's hard for me to ignore it. It's sunk into me too. I- I hope that's ok? Beck; Of course! We share this body, we share Carson's love. We love him as one. Na'Kita; Thanks Beck. It means a lot that you understand. Beck; No problem*

sigpic

Comment

*as the party begins, I hear a song playing and instantly recognize it as the song we had picked out for our first dance. A-Carson leads me out to the "dance floor" and wraps his arms around me, and I wrap mine around him, and as the song plays, my mind leaves the planet again, the magical feeling returns to my heart once more, and we slow dance, every one of my friends and my family watch me dance, but for once, I don't really care*

((Ok love my sisters but it's almost 5am and I am falling asleep here...I better go, good night!))

Comment

*Aang and A-Carson are on the dance floor and are having the first dance...they must have been practicing, because they move with effortless grace.
                              Shep comes over to me and hold out his hand*
                              Will you do me the great honer of having this dance with me?
                              Dell I would love too. Leaving my crutches behind, we move on to the floor, he puts his arm around my waist and holds me so I am well supported and don't limp.....he is a very good dancer too.
                              sigpic

Comment

um, I'm going now too Beck....went Poet comes on she can give her own wedding present over. Have fun at the party...I know I am!

good night Aang and Beck
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X