Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost done actually...

*I reach for a little bag sticking out from the top of the purse I had been carrying all day and pull out two jewelry boxes*

But I have to put on my jewelry and before you say a word, I know what I'm doing with this, I'm not wearing anything too obnoxious...

*I open the first box and clip a fine silver chain around my neck with a blue teardrop shaped pendant on it, then open the second and clip on a silver bracelet with smaller blue teardrop stones in it around my right wrist, and finally add the earrings, simple blue teardrops like the necklace, then turn around to look at Dell*

I like your hair up like that, you know...it looks so pretty that way...

Comment

Those are perfect.*with my hair up I quickly put on some makeup. how do I look, as far as I'm concerned I'm done.
      *my jewelry consist of my normal...small silver cross on a silver snake chain round my neck...2 sets of sleepers (2 for each ear, with a small cross hanging from the front ones...and on my right wrist 2 plain silver chains and one medic alert bracelet and my leather and silver wrist band. On my left wrist a gold watch. I wear no rings
      sigpic

Comment

*I look at my older sister and smile, she does look lovely, and that silver cross that she wears looks a lot like the one that I have never taken off until today*

You look lovely, big Sis...the blue dress sort of goes with your eyes by the way... *I smile at Dell, then look over to where Beck has been doing Abby's hair and makeup as well as her own*

(BTW that silver cross I mention, I have it in RL, and have never taken it off since I got it )

Comment

all that is left is the flowers an go...what is the time?
          sigpic

Comment

(back)

*meanwhile I had brushed & pinned Abby's long hair up to match her aunties. Then I look to my sisters*
            -Oh don't you both look lovely *fiddles with my short hair a bit* I have short hair I can't do mine like yours & I'm not very gifted with applying make up. Mind giving me a hand? *looks at both sisters*
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

-no problem. *step forward with my makeup brush, and apply the same colours to to Beck as I have to Aangs and mine...a few minutes later she is done.
              sigpic

Comment

-Thanks sis
                Abby: Can I have some make up too?
                -I think we can put a little lip gloss on *I pull a lip gloss stick out of my handbag & apply it to Abby's lips, then stand back*
                -There. You look lovely, just like your aunties *I smile*
                -Ok, I think we are done. So yes, what is the time?
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

-Time to go?. *I hand out the bouquets and the basket full of rose petals to Abby*
                  -Are you ready Aang?
                  sigpic

Comment

*I take my bouquet*

Yes, I think the we're good to go!

Comment

your back!
                      sigpic

Comment

(Why yes, yes I am! Sorry I died out on you for a while there )

Comment

well hurry up then before you crash again!
                          sigpic

Comment

(what do you want me to do?!)

*I look around the room at Abby and my two sisters, we're all ready to go, it's time for us to make our way up to that beautiful room in the main tower, the guys should be waiting there already*

Comment

(oh good. Dell I just pmed you)

sigpic

Comment

(Sheesh, doze off one time and I feel all out of the loop )

Comment

Working...
                                X