Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sparky arrives with S-Shep & he over hears the conversation*
    A- Me? I caught about tha same. Shep 'ere caught a bolt, a hat, some seaweed an' oh abou' three fish *chuckles*
    S- They were big fish! I would of caught more but was tring to untangle my line *shrugs his shoulders*
    -Oh, hahaha. Oh s-Shep *giggles as well*
    Last edited by McBecklover; 05 April 2013, 02:50 AM.
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Aang walks into the room and sees Poet on the floor*
      Aang Oh Poet, what are you trying to do? Lets get you up and check you over. *she lifts Poet onto her bed and gets a hand held scanner and finds the broken wrist.
      Aang You know if you keep on like this you will end up in a full body cast *she gets some pain meds and injects them in before she manipulates the wrist so it is aligned right, then she put a some plaster under it and shapes it to fit the natural curves of the arm and hand, then she wraps a bandage around it.*
      Aang I can't put it in a full cast yet because it will swell so you will have to be careful with it...I will redo it in the morning just to see how the swelling is going...will be 2 days before I can put a full cast on. *Once the arm is bandaged she puts the arm in a sling to help keep it still.* Well that is the only new injury, now do you want to talk to me about what is going on in that head of yours?
      sigpic

Comment

-So My Shep caught more fish than yours Sparky...by one. but did you managed to catch any extra bit's and pieces like s-Shep?
        No
        A-Carson well there was th' boot, bu' t be fair th was a little fish inside it, guess ye caugh' 5 really Shep, mind ye we did throw tha' one back...was jus' a tiddler
        sigpic

Comment

*looks at Aang* nothing is dear I just wanted to do stuff allone s you don't have to help me, I still can do things alone....

*Ariel appears* oh Poet *shakes his had smiling showing his new fangs*

Dad!? How can you...please tell Aang that I am ok, I guess she does not believe me

Ariel: oh I asked Corey for that little favour, and he was as kind to change me, but I will not tell Aang you are alrioght because you are not...you know it youself, dear angel

Comment

*we all laugh*
            -Your back Sparky. Are you staying for a bit?
            Sparky: Oh no, we were just heading off down the corridor & he decided to just pop in & say hi to you & Dell
            -Oh ok then. Sounds like he had fun today
            S- Oh yes. Lots of fun *glares at me & I giggle*
            Sparky: well come on, it's getting late
            S- Oh really?
            Sparky: really. Now lets go!
            S- Fine ok. Bye guys, thanks for today
            A- & Y' welcome lad
            Bye s-Shep
            -Bye Sparky, bye s-Shep!
            Dell: Bye guys, sleep tight!
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
              *looks at Aang* nothing is dear I just wanted to do stuff allone s you don't have to help me, I still can do things alone....

*Ariel appears* oh Poet *shakes his had smiling showing his new fangs*

Dad!? How can you...please tell Aang that I am ok, I guess she does not believe me

Ariel: oh I asked Corey for that little favour, and he was as kind to change me, but I will not tell Aang you are alright because you are not...you know it youself, dear angel
              Aang Listen to your father Poet, he knows a thing or two about it...he's been through a lot you know. Now it you try to do stuff on your own again before you have had a chance to heal I'm going to take is as an insult....I know my job dear, and you are very badly injured.....went you don't follow my instructions your telling me you don't think I can do my job.
              sigpic

Comment

Dell I'm feeling quite tried guys, would anyone mind if I went off to bed?
                I wouldn't, I've had a tiring day too, lets get you up shell we?

*he gets up and pulls me to my feet then puts his arm around me to support me*
                say good night Dell
                Dell good night Dell.
                Oh very funny!
                sigpic

Comment

*laughs*
                  -Ok, sis. Take care of her Shep... or else *playfully glares at him & the Carson's giggle*
                  A- & Nigh' Dell
                  -Night sis. Today was fun *smiles & watches Shep help Dell through our side connecting door*

sigpic

Comment

*I get changed, I can do it by myself thanks Shep!, then I brush my teeth and get into bed....Shep having to take me everywhere since my crutches are still lying by the sofa. We settle down in our own bed and i fall asleep quickly*
                    sigpic

Comment

*yawns & stretches*
                      I think Beck 'ere needs 'er sleep to. Come love, les' ge' y' t' bed
                      -Ok. Night A-Carson. Tell Aang good night for us
                      A- I will. I'm gonna wait up f'r 'er. Though if she ain' back soon, I'm goin' down there me self t' see if everythin' is alrigh'

*I smile & Carson & I head for our own rooms. We change & climb into bed. We spoon & I drift off to sleep*

sigpic

Comment

*looks at Aang sadly* But doesn't that really get on yanyones nerves if they have to help me?

*Joey appears holding crying John in his arns* now dear sister, what have you done again?

Nothing!

Joey: Nothing looks very painful then....and you hurt so bad even, the litte one felt it. He started to cry badly and only would stop as I told him, I'll take him to see you

What? I did not mean to make little one cry, how can he feel that at all?

Ariel: he is a wraith and he likes you much, my angel, and even wraith babies can feel if someone they love hurts, so if you continue doing such stupid stuff you will make John a very unhappy baby

(sorry it took so long to reply, I just got logged out here somehow )

Comment

Aang and of course we don't mind helping you! In-fact if you let someone--anyone help a little more often you would be in so much pain. It wouldn't take much you know to make a huge difference, just a hand here or there would do the trick. Such as just now, you are going to have to ask someone to help you with little John, you can't hold him with your arm like that, or feed him or change him...but you know what? We would all like the chance to help with any of it!
                          sigpic

Comment

(did you check your pm Poet? )

sigpic

Comment

Pocus is off to the hospital soon
                              sigpic

Comment

*looks at Aang* you really would like to? All of you? *looks at Joey* bring little one closer to me dear

*Joey walks over to Poet, looking down at the baby* see little one, there she is *he holds him close to her so she can reach out and stroke him with her left hand*

Oh little one don't cry, I will be all well *she tickles him a bit and John starts to giggle again, his big eyes sparkling happily* I guess someone needs to give him milk again...*looks at Aang* I am not allowed to

*Joey vanishes with the baby again and Poet let's herself fall back into her pillow waiting for them to return*

*about an hour later Joey appears with little John again, who looks very happy whiile Joey has sand on his clothes and hair* That was fun John wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X