No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*as they are landing on the beach nCarson shifts into a panther and follows them on his soft paws elegantly as these big cat's are known to move*

Aww what a nice boy you are *she reaches out and strokes the panther's head, who purrs a little as the wolf carries Poet on a bit*

(say goodbye to Aang's brain, I just melted it hehe XD So thinking of something could take a while longer for her )
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 26 March 2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

*I sit down on the edge of the blanket and look at the wolf, leopard and panther, as well as Poet. They come to the blanket and Poet slides off of nMichael-wolf's back to sit on the blanket, the wolf lying down beside her as she pets its fur*

*I move over and Poet and her wolf come a bit close to see what Dell is doing with the castle, and soon we are all searching for pretty shells and things to put on the castle, having quite a fun and relaxing time on our little beach*

Falina: My mate does not know that I have a new host. If his mission is a success, he will come to the city to find me. Then he will learn that I have had to change hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post

Falina: My mate does not know that I have a new host. If his mission is a success, he will come to the city to find me. Then he will learn that I have had to change hosts.
        Sparky: Oh Crap!

Falina: Relax. I am sure he will like you.

P.S- I am going to have to leave soon. So don't get worried when I don't reply.
        Last edited by Sparky She-Demon; 26 March 2013, 03:29 PM.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

(Echo...echo...echo...)

Lonely here right now...

Comment

(I know she started it. She gave me mine because I mentioned I was staring at the wrong man when Shep caught me in her scene...so she gave my A-Carson as a good night gift which actually woke me up! *facepalm* Did I mention I like when Dell writes here while she's sleepy? Makes for some fun mind melt...)
            Hmm, only when I'm sleepy?

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            (oh, yes I do love to read them. Oh her Never Forget is quite good )
            Wasn't sleepy when I wrote that!
            (True, Never Forget is quite good. I think I finally caught up on reading it the other day. Oh crap speaking of Dell's writing and mind melt and A-Carson...*shivers run down my spine* I will explain this in a PM, don't know as what just ran through my mind is PG enough for the forum)
            And what pray tell was that one about?
            (Echo...echo...echo...)

Lonely here right now...
            Ok, I'm caught up now...and I kept the tow story lines straight!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Hmm, only when I'm sleepy?
              No, you're just extra amusing when you're sleepy is all

And what pray tell was that one about?
              ...Tea break ring a bell for you? Last night my friend reminded me of it and totally killed my brain with it about 2 hours before you wrote my little scene for last night. Oh and then Poet fried the hell out of my brain today on FB so if I'm still loopy, you know why!

Ok, I'm caught up now...and I kept the tow story lines straight!
              Good! Good you kept them straight, it confused me a little at times while writing it all

Comment

Oh tea break! yep I remember
                Hmm that was a while ago...must be due another, just have to find the right bunnie.

(here bunnie bunnie bunnie?)
                have you seen any about?
                sigpic

Comment

If you write me another like that...crap, the tea break still makes my thigh tingle when I think about it! Melting my own mind here! (I think that Tea Break is my version of ML...*melt*)

Comment

hmmm, ahh, yes I did it quite well
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm how far back is the wedding....I need to copy and past it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        hmmm, ahh, yes I did it quite well
                        Yes you did indeed!

Oh, the wedding is Right here on this page

Comment

Thanks for that, I have them all nicely saved...was just the 3 spoilers bits!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I only just spoilered them because without the spoiler tags that was a stupidly long post

Comment

Ok, got them all and saved them. Thank you btw, I appreciate you doing that for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good, glad you saved them

Oh you're quite welcome, Sis. It was fun to write, once the bunny bit me and wouldn't let go If you hadn't noticed I do like writing "fairytale" moments for you and Shep

Comment

Working...
                                X