No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I look at my big Sis* We're going home, Sis. You'll be back in the city within the hour. *I put an arm around her shoulders*

*as we pull up to the SGC, Beck gets out first with Dell's bag and the chart in hand, then I climb out from my side and help Dell stand up again. I look at her for a moment, realizing how far a walk it will be to get inside to where Janet Frasier should have a wheelchair waiting, so realizing I am pretty good at this now, I don't wait for a protest, and lift Dell right off her feet, carrying her inside the mountain*

*Janet meets us inside with a wheelchair and I set Dell on her feet, Janet helps me get her seated, then I wheel her to the Gate Room, looking back up to the control room to wave to Jack as the 'Gate dials...moments later, we are stepping through the blue puddle into the city of Atlantis*

Comment

As I come out of the wormhole I take a deep breath, yes even the air smells better here! I'm feeling better already.

-it feels good to be home!
      sigpic

Comment

It feels good to have you home with us, Sis. Let's get you down to the infirmary so I can check out what those nurses had done to you...but when we're done there, you can come up to your quarters and sleep in your own bed tonight if you'd like to. *I smile to her as I wheel her toward the infirmary with Beck close behind*

*we arrive in the infirmary, I give Keller a rather dark look and she promptly scurries out of my way, I've got her trained by now to fear me when I am in doctor mode, and I help Dell sit up on a bed in our favorite corner of the infirmary, where I first redo the bandage on her arm in a more comfortable way, making sure it's not too tight, and then check on her leg and such*

What...Oh Sis. *I facepalm* There was a good reason I wanted to be the one caring for you...

*I wrap her shin in a snug bandage to give it some support and then clean and re-bandage the small incision from the surgery and have a look at her ribs, everything seems to be in order if a bit sore, and I drop a couple of shots of pain killers into my labcoat pocket and then look at Dell*

So, you're the boss, are we staying here or going to your quarters? If we take you to your quarters, I can cook for you--whatever you want today, you're getting extra special treatment today to make up for having to spend so much time in that hospital. *I smile at my big Sis and so does Beck*

Comment

Oh, my own bed and your cooking please! I don't need an IV still do I? I kept getting in the way.
          sigpic

Comment

No, don't think you need the IV anymore, Sis. *I help her back into the wheelchair, I notice with less difficulty now that her leg has the support of the proper bandage, and the three of us sisters set off for her quarters*

*a few minutes later, I'm waving a hand at the door panel outside Dell & Shep's quarters and wheeling Dell into the bedroom, where I help her into her proper pajamas and onto the bed with a couple of pillows behind to prop her in a sitting position comfortably*

What would you like me to make for you? I mean besides properly made coffee? *I smile* Beck will stay with you while I cook-- *I am cut off by two Scottish accents at once*

A- & Why 'ello there, Dell. We didna' expect to see ye home so soon. It's good ta 'ave ye back, Lass.

Comment

-hey there you two! it is good to hear your voices! No coming home wasn't really in the plans for this time, but I'm glad I'm here.....I never realised how good I have it here until I had to be away for so long....and earth hospitals! don't get me started. I will miss Shep though.
              sigpic

Comment

Earth 'ospitals aren't always so bad when y've got the right doctors an' nurses...but when th' nurses are all wrong, it's no' a fun place to be. *he smiles knowingly*

A- Aye, I prefer ma' own infirmary any day o' the week...*he also smiles*

I know you'll miss Shep, but a week in the city with your sisters beside you...it should be a lot easier to get through than two weeks on Earth with Mary Alice and Nurse Grumps-a-lot... *I tease, with a smile* Now, what shall I cook for my big Sister today?

Beck: Sis, I'm glad you're home with us...a month is too long for us to be separated from you. *she says what I have been thinking for a while, a product of the shared brain cell, I am sure*

Comment

-I've been eating out a lot, or having big fancy meals so much, how about bangers and mash!
                  *I relax back into my bed and close my eyes, I can almost feel Shep there in the room....something is missing! I sit up and look around the room....I reach out with my mind...My spirit guide is gone!*
                  sigpic

Comment

Whatever you'd like, Sis. Whatever you'd like.

*I smile and disappear to the kitchen to cook, returning some 20-25 minutes later with a tray in one hand and a coffee jug in the other, and I sit cross legged on one side of the bed, while Beck sits on the other side and the Carsons have found chairs somehow, and the five of us chat a bit as Dell eats her food, all of us happy that she has come home to us*

(And this is where we cut off for the night, we're both crashing now and Dell is safely back in the city with her sisters)

Comment

I can lie back in my own bed and go to sleep....feels good!
                      Sweet dreams!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet dreams, Sis. Leaving you a PM with what I have so far of the fic, going to look at it again tomorrow when it's not 4am...

Comment

Oh right.good night everyone else I haven't been able to talk to for what feels like forever
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night, Sis. Let's both get some sleep now

Comment

(You still up sis? You should get to sleep. Though I can't talk been going to sleep around 2am every day & getting up for work at 5:30am - 6am *facepalm* If you are still here, I'm going for dinner now. If not, sweet dreams sis)
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(sis! I feel your tiredness, I know your there )
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X