Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly, Jae'a. Quite possibly. *vanishes into thin air*

(And yes, nearly a month without Dell...*sniffle* I'm gonna miss my Big Sis while she's away. Ironically she'll be closer to where I am than ever...pft!)

Comment

(Yeah, you can meet up with Dell & tell her what you felt of my emotions & that you think im in trouble. You can discuss your options )
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(awesome. Cause I know what I felt and it scared the hell outta Aang, have to ask A-Carson about the spike in my brain activity sometime )

Comment

(don't forget Poet is willing to stand at your side, she'll be with you...a bit unhuman help can't be bad and she will not let you go alone )

Comment

(right, I couldn't ever forget that Poet is with us We'll be sure to call on her for help if we need her)

Comment

(she said she comes with you and she will, but she doesn't need any gear or equipment at all, sice all she needs is inside her )

Comment

( Sorry, got to go again!)

Comment

(anyone here?)

Comment

(I am here again for a minute but the rest of this *points up to the story that was happening* Needs to wait for Dell to get online as she knows what Beck wants from us)

Comment

(that's alright, however I don't know I will be on if she comes on, but , I can sure read what you did or you just could play me if necessary....seems as then I got a little more time with my wraithy boys )

Leon: did you say you got a little more time?

Yes I did, since we can't get on that mission without Dell giving us bg info

Leon: more time to hug me?

Why not *looks at him then turns and walks off with him* we'll be back later

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Hmm, I'm not usually very into whump, but just about everyone else has been whumped and I don't want to be selfish or too protective...
                        Maybe if the story just happens to flow that way...

*Raised eyebrow*
                        Yes Radek, what were you doing at Flyboys instead of with me?
                        You're not on the turn, are you??
                        *Goes to look*
                        no I'm not turning to the science side!
                        So I just go with the flow and it is all good, ok, understood...no permint damage, no scars!

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        So it's gonna be a quiet day today, then?
                        And soon we're gonna have nearly a month without Dell??
                        (Well, I guess I have that amount of time before she gets Radek whumped... )
                        Oh know I think I can get him whumped before I go if I have to!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        Possibly, Jae'a. Quite possibly. *vanishes into thin air*

(And yes, nearly a month without Dell...*sniffle* I'm gonna miss my Big Sis while she's away. Ironically she'll be closer to where I am than ever...pft!)
                        well you will be pleased to know I think the lap top is coming again, there is no cheap way for my family to contact me except email....but I will be out and about a lot! so I won't be sitting in on stories like this all day. Maybe I can go on a holiday or something....Shep could take me home to meet his dad
                        and I could do little diary entries or somit (hmmm, now there is a bunnie)
                        Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        (that's alright, however I don't know I will be on if she comes on, but , I can sure read what you did or you just could play me if necessary....seems as then I got a little more time with my wraithy boys )

Leon: did you say you got a little more time?

Yes I did, since we can't get on that mission without Dell giving us bg info

Leon: more time to hug me?

Why not *looks at him then turns and walks off with him* we'll be back later
                        I think you will be an asset on our trip Poet!
                        sigpic

Comment

(I hope so Dell and I qwill miss you too veeeeeeery much)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            well you will be pleased to know I think the lap top is coming again, there is no cheap way for my family to contact me except email....but I will be out and about a lot! so I won't be sitting in on stories like this all day. Maybe I can go on a holiday or something....Shep could take me home to meet his dad
                            and I could do little diary entries or somit (hmmm, now there is a bunnie)
                            As long as you get in touch with me once in a while even if just for a few minutes at a time, I'm good. I'll still miss my all-night chats with you but you will be back eventually

*mutters under breath* Just keep telling yourself that, Aang. Just keep telling yourself that.

Comment

*takes Aang's hand* even if I'm not as good as Dell, I am still here with you and we can wait til Dell comes back

Comment

*smiles at Poet* Thanks, I appreciate that. I know I'll have you, Sparky, Jae'a and Beck still, I'll just miss Dell is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X