No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well did you get my pm?....I will be on for a bit, I'm writing, and can come do some story if yoiu want to play for a bit
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      well did you get my pm?....I will be on for a bit, I'm writing, and can come do some story if yoiu want to play for a bit
      I have PM you
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        I take it you've chosen to tell the others about Rollings? Alright, well, that's all up to you now as you're not under IOA control anymore. *he looks around the table at the six of us and notes the identical looking pair of Carsons with a raised eyebrow, having forgotten there were two of them* Where do you need to get to? I've got Caldwell on the Daedalus in orbit, he can beam you anywhere you need.

Beck Love, where is Abby's friend's house where this began? I do believe that might be a fair place to start.

Wait, Jack? We need to take this out of the hands of the civilian authorities, they don't have weapons capable of handling Rollings' men.

Beck: *she slips a piece of paper from one of her pockets* This is the address of Abby's friend, the one she was staying with. *Carson still has not let her go even for a moment, he has his arm looped around her waist and his grip tightens slightly as she hands the paper to Jack*

*looks at the slip of paper* Alright. Aang, I will make the call to put Dell and her team in charge of the investigation, I'll have the local authorities send any information they have directly to your tablet computer.

*Jack stands up to leave, but the rest of us remain sitting, looking around the table at each other, and all thinking how nice it feels not to have to hide behind cloaking devices*
        *I look around the table, seeing us as others would see us....armed to the hilt, would scare the crap out of most people*

-Ok guys, I think we need to dress down a bit...we don't want look like a private army coming down the street. I think we would get more intel if we looked like the law....
        You want to put us in suits don't you?

-if the tie fits...?
        Oh haha, very witty. You have a point though. I think you will look very nice in a tailored suit.
        Aang I agree, we will get more intel if we don't scare Abby's little friend, I'll just see if I can...*she got up and went out the door, and came back after a few minutes.*
        Aang Ok guys, got the wardrobe key, lets go play dressup again.
        *We followed her down the hall to a large room that had every type of clothing you could think of, and in pretty much every size. suits were found for everyone, in black with white shirts or blouses, and ties for the men. We each also wore a bullet proof vest under our shirts and had holsters either on our hips or on the shoulder. Once done, we all looked very smart. We went back to the room to find Jack waiting.*

Right, you are all set to go, You will be beamed up to the Daedalus and then down near the address. Good luck. Oh Dell, congrats on your citizenship.

-Thank you Sir.
        sigpic

Comment

Aang: Right. Are you ready Beck?
          *I nod*
          Dell: Ok. Lets go.

Beam them up Carter
          Yes sir

*a flash of blue & we are now aboard the Daedalus*
          Hi guys, I have the address. You all set to go?
          *I nod*
          Aang: yes we are
          Aye. *looks at me, with an arm wrapped around my waist* Lets go

*another beam of light & we are now standing on the corner of a quiet street*
          Kerry's is just up the road from here, number 7.

*we beging to walk & we soon arrive at number 7*
          This is it.
          *I walk up to the front door & ring the bell. Sarah answers the door*
          Sarah: Hello Miss Beckett. Mum! Miss Beckett is here!

*Kerry rushes to the door*
          Kerry: Beck. Come in *she opens the door & we all enter*
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(um, it is Caldwell up there in the ship)
            sigpic

Comment

(um, it is Caldwell up there in the ship)
              (Ah yeah I guess. He is the Captain isn't he? I just thought as Sam is always there, we would talk to her)

sigpic

Comment

*the six of us enter and are shown into a lounge room, none of us sit down*

-Ma'am My name is Dell, can you tell us everything that happen when Abby went missing.

Kerry that is just it, I don't know, the girls were out playing in the yard, I saw them out the kitchen window, then Beck called and she was gone.

Can we talk to Sarah please?
                *she looks at us for a moment*
                Kerry Can it just be one or 2 of you, she will get scared if so many Agents crowd into her room

-ok, Beck? and I will and talk to her.
                *I hold out my hand to Beck who leaves Carson reluctantly and we go to Sarah's room.
                Beck Hey Sarah honey, can you tell me what you saw when Abby was taken?

Sarah A green man monster came in and he just picked her up and ran away, he was very fast, like superman and he had lots of white hair, like a lady.

-Long hair do you mean?
                Sarah Yes like a lady, a green monster lady.

-do you remember anything else? Anything at all?
                *she shook her head*

-That's ok, you have been very helpful.
                Sarah Are you very mad at me? *she looks at Beck*
                Beck No honey, not mad at you. * she gives her a hug* I'm just sad.
                *we leave the childs bedroom and go back to the others, I nod at them as I enter, we now know it was a wraith who took Abby. We thank Kerry and ask her to get in touch if she remembers anything else, and go outside.*

-We need to knock on some doors, see if anyone else saw him, if anyone saw which way he went. We should split into 2 teams , we can cover more ground faster.
                Last edited by Dellruby; 11 February 2013, 03:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, Beck & I will do this side of the street
                  Aang: I'll come with you
                  A- Ok, then I'll go with Dell & Sheppard.

*A-Carson & Aang give each other a quick kiss, then A-Carson walks over to Dell*
                  Ok, we meet back up at tha end o' tha street aye?

Dell: Yes, ok lets go

*Carson, Aang & I head for the house across the road*

sigpic

Comment

(yuk, my tea went cold!)

*we work our way down the street knocking on doors and asking who ever answered it the same questions....at the end of the street we meet back up and meet to see what we have learned.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*we walk up to the door & Knock. A little old lady answers*
                      Lady: Hello?
                      Hello, ma'am my name is Beck, could I just ask if you have seen anything out of the ordinary earlier this morning? A girl, m-my daughter, she was snatched.
                      Lady: Oh dear
                      Aang: You didn't happen to see anything did you?
                      Lady: Oh, no, I was in the lounge reading. I never saw anything I'm afraid
                      Tha's quite alrigh'. Thank ye for ye time
                      Thank-You

*we then walk next door & a tall man answers*
                      Man: Hi. Can I help you?
                      Aye, was wonderin' if ye happend see a wee girl being snatched earlier this mornin'?
                      Man: Oh yeah, I did see a guy with long white hair carrying a girl. She didn't look too happy either. I thought it looked like she had been kidnapped, so I called the police
                      *I look at Carson, then back at the man*
                      What did he look like? He had white hair?
                      Man: Yes, long white hair & looked like he was wearing some Halloween mask on, looked like a green monster.
                      Did you see which way he went?
                      Man: Ah, down that way *points down the street to where we would meet up*
                      Aang: Thank-you sir
                      Man: No problem. hope you find the little girl

*we continue to make our way down the street, knocking on doors & had just finished speaking to the last house*
                      Thank-you Ma'am

*we walk to the corner of the street & meet up with Dell & the others again*
                      How did you go?

sigpic

Comment

-We had one person who saw someone running down the street, but that was all. the rest are very unobservant, but that one does give a a direction to go in, how about you?
                        sigpic

Comment

ok Beck, it was fun playing with you tonight, but it is almost 2.30am and if I don't go to bed soon Aang will catch me up.....unless her class got cancelled and she sleeps in.
                          And besides that I do have to get up at 7am.
                          Good night and sweet dreams to me!
                          BTW, I wrote a word count of 1388 tonight, not counting what I did here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Most people, didn't see anything, two of the houses weren't home at the time, but one guy, did say he saw man in a "Halloween" mask & long white hair running off with a girl, down here actually
                            Aang: And that old man said he saw a white van speeding off, didn't catch the numberplate though
                            A- Wha' about that Deli over there? Per'aps they 'ave security footage o' tha van?
                            Let's check it out
                            Last edited by McBecklover; 11 February 2013, 04:40 AM.

sigpic

Comment

ok Beck, it was fun playing with you tonight, but it is almost 2.30am and if I don't go to bed soon Aang will catch me up.....unless her class got cancelled and she sleeps in.
                              And besides that I do have to get up at 7am.
                              Good night and sweet dreams to me!
                              BTW, I wrote a word count of 1388 tonight, not counting what I did here!
                              Oh kool. thats a lot of words right? Yes its been fun, though I'm not the fastest typer. I had to delete one of mine as you beat me to it haha. Yes ok, you better go before Aang catches you! Good night! Sweet Shep Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

*snort laugh* That moment when (even if she did go) Dell's light is still on! Busted!

(Ok where were we? I um...got sort of swept up in the plot...)

Comment

Working...
                                X