No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, got to go do flyboys, was so busy I never got there yesterday even when i was tracked down on FB and asked to come!
    sigpic

Comment

Well you go do Flyboys then and I will come back here when I get on from Laptop in a few...bloody iPhone!

Edit.

Holy crap, my brother borrowed my external hard drive and have it back to me with all 5 SGA seasons, both seasons of Stargate Universe, and some Terra Nova, Firefly and Farscape on it! Screen capping SGA? Yep I will be
      Last edited by Aang; 10 February 2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

*we are standing in the gate room as the gate is dialing, Carson has his arm around Beck's waist, holding her close even now, and I am on her other side, with A-Carson at my other side, then Dell beside him and Shep on the end. As the gate dials, we all exchange a look*

Jack, we've got a situation. Dell's bringing her SG team through, they'll need transportation. Their mission is a rescue of sorts, I'll let them brief you when they get there.

Alright 'Lizabeth, send them through, we'll brief as soon as they get here. Dell has been through the ceremony, correct?

Yes she has. Alright they're on their way. Weir out.

Iris is open.

*we all step through into the SGC, where Jack leads us up to the briefing room*

Alright, who would like to tell me why you're here?

Comment

-I guess that would be me. Beck and Carson's daughter has been kidnapped. We have reason to believe she has been taken by Wraith, friends of Rollings. That aside, we'd be here to get Abby back even if it was only human scum that took her.
          sigpic

Comment

I take it you've chosen to tell the others about Rollings? Alright, well, that's all up to you now as you're not under IOA control anymore. *he looks around the table at the six of us and notes the identical looking pair of Carsons with a raised eyebrow, having forgotten there were two of them* Where do you need to get to? I've got Caldwell on the Daedalus in orbit, he can beam you anywhere you need.

Beck Love, where is Abby's friend's house where this began? I do believe that might be a fair place to start.

Wait, Jack? We need to take this out of the hands of the civilian authorities, they don't have weapons capable of handling Rollings' men.

Beck: *she slips a piece of paper from one of her pockets* This is the address of Abby's friend, the one she was staying with. *Carson still has not let her go even for a moment, he has his arm looped around her waist and his grip tightens slightly as she hands the paper to Jack*

*looks at the slip of paper* Alright. Aang, I will make the call to put Dell and her team in charge of the investigation, I'll have the local authorities send any information they have directly to your tablet computer.

*Jack stands up to leave, but the rest of us remain sitting, looking around the table at each other, and all thinking how nice it feels not to have to hide behind cloaking devices*

Comment

(ok, not sure what to do now, is this where we wait for Beck? Um just wondering would we be ok running around the streets dressed like this...or would we need to look more like men in suits?)
              sigpic

Comment

(Yes I suppose this is where we wait for Beck...I think we'll need a change of clothes...perhaps a 'Brendan' style wardrobe would be the appropriate idea for the scenario...)

Comment

Suits all round....not doing the skirt, and low heals would be best....not flat, low!
                  sigpic

Comment

Heels are always helpful, we would be able to use them as weapons in a pinch...heel to the face hurts

Comment

And they look nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Why yes, that as well

Comment

Look at me, see anything different?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey congrats on the promotion, Sis (would salute you but iPhone hates the emotes pop up)

Comment

I let you off, but you have to salute me later on!
                              sigpic

Comment

Will do, Major General Dell!

Comment

Working...
                                X