No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I'll be here. *just finished putting fresh blankets and sheets on her bed* I'm no longer a guest in my aunt's house, I am truly family now since my Dad lives here during the week, so I have to make my own bed

Comment

not many pages, but a hang of alot of reading!

any who....

Hi guys *comes in through the hole with Shep*
      NCIS? Isn't that a little graphic for Abby?
      Looks like she is sleeping through it anyway.
      sigpic

Comment

Aye, and so is Beck. *looks at them both* *looks at A-Carson* 'Ey, Carson, would ye lend me a hand, take your niece to bed an' I'll take Beck in as well?

A- Aye, o' course I will, lad. *stands up and gently takes Abby in his arms, carries her into her bedroom and tucks her into bed* *comes back out and takes his place beside me*

*lifts Beck easily and carries her into their bedroom* See ye later, lads an' lasses

Aw wasn't that just so sweet?

Comment

Good a couch free.*he sits down and pats the seat beside him*
          Oh ok.*I sit on the edge of the seat*
          I've had a real busy day. I got to the gym, and did my Oxy class, I might be a bit stiff tomorrow, It's been 2 months since I was able to do it last. It was harder work than I remembered.
          Then went to lunch...at a different mall
          I'm never living that down am I
          Not this week!
          sigpic

Comment

It has been that long hasn't it! Seems like just yesterday when you got online and told us you'd hurt your back...but I suppose it really has been near two months...*total disbelief at how much time has passed* But hey, stiffness from Oxy class is a hell of a lot better than the stiffness from your back being injured, yes?

*puts a hand over her mouth to try not to giggle at Shep* Oops!

A- Lad, y' really should be more careful...*totally straight face for a moment and then he breaks down and laughs* S-sorry, lad...been holdin' the laughin' in since yesterday, an' now it's finally got to me! *laughing*

Comment

Yes, it has been that long, and yes i will take bad exercise stiffness over crippling back pain any day of the week!
              I'm not as good at some of the, lets call them stretchy-er moves, but I guess that is hardly surprising!

So then I had a look round the mall, and we got out without shooting anyone or anything!
              Ah, shutup.
              Sorry love, just having you on!

So littlest Dell has gone for a sleep over, but the people were late picking her up, then I had to leave Shep at home while I went to meet Dh...for some reason those 2 don't get on to well!
              He thinks he owns you!
              No one "owns" me, but his name is on the licence.
              Details!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Carson took the 3 hour car ride to New York with me today...made the ride much more fun than it might have been if I'd been forced to talk to my mother...but she was occupied with talking about something I obviously wasn't paying any mind to and I was in the back seat with Carson, having a lovely time of my own.

A- Aye, it was rather pleasant for a three hour car ride. Aang's laptop battery died in th' middle of a new signature an' avatar set she was makin' though, so she had t' settle for writing a fan-fiction on 'er iPhone for half o' the ride...

Yuuup. Because Aang is not intelligent enough to charge her technology before leaving the house! *face-palm dramatically* But at least nobody in my family minds Carson tagging along with me, because I can't bear to leave him at home. *hugs A-Carson kind of sideways as we are sitting next to eachother*

Comment

Glad your car ride was good!
                  so back to the story.
                  I met Dh, at the corner of Oxford Tce and Montreal st (are here any street names that haven't been used before?)
                  Guess whats there?
                  Adventure Travel
                  Wasn't asking you!
                  I know!*big grin*
                  So anyway, we fly to San Francisco on the 8th of March (this year), and out again on the 26th (I think)
                  Have a short side trip to Boise and then 4 days in LA, before picking up a car and driving up the coast (Big Sur), and taking 4 days to do that!
                  How cool is that!
                  *gets up and happy dances round the room....Shep laughs happily*
                  sigpic

Comment

so where is everybody on those dates, would love it if I could put faces to names!
                    And I'm sorry I know most of you are else where in the country or world!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh that sounds like so much fun! Yay! Dell is going to be in the States! Hey wait this means you'll be closer to my time-zone all that time! So wait, we'll be able to talk at a normal hour of night (for me anyhow) as you'll be in such a close time-zone that 10pm my time will be 8pm or so where you'll be and such... Oh my.

Edit: Yes. I'm across the country from there I'd have timed my LA trip to be the same time, but the trip is officially cancelled now. That and I'd likely have scared the crap out of your Dh in my excitement to see you

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        Oh that sounds like so much fun! Yay! Dell is going to be in the States! Hey wait this means you'll be closer to my time-zone all that time! So wait, we'll be able to talk at a normal hour of night (for me anyhow) as you'll be in such a close time-zone that 10pm my time will be 8pm or so where you'll be and such... Oh my.

Edit: Yes. I'm across the country from there I'd have timed my LA trip to be the same time, but the trip is officially cancelled now. That and I'd likely have scared the crap out of your Dh in my excitement to see you
                        well that is a big pity!
                        But can't see me taking my laptop with me, but we will see. I suppose it depends on if I can upgrade to a phone that works in the states....might be able to swing the laptop for emails if I can't. Hmm, must go talk to Vodafone tomorrow, my contract is up later this month I think!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll be able to text you again!
                          *more happy dancing*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            I'll be able to text you again!
                            *more happy dancing*
                            *joins the happy dance* IF you get a phone that works in the States, we will be able to text without complicating my (or your) bill *cheers*

As for the time zone thing, it's actually sort of a pity, I'm more likely to be active in "your" timezone in NZ than in a normal time over here in the States...as I've proven!

Comment

Hey, I'm likely to be busy during the day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Hey, I'm likely to be busy during the day!
                                Well you know me, it's 1am here and here I am active! I'll gladly be online late at night (or have my phone nearby as the case may be) if it means I get to chat with you

Comment

Working...
                                X