• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Cute!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Very Cute!
      Next up; Crysta gets a "date night" dress, then Carson gets a proper casual outfit because I'm sure he's getting tired of being trapped in his kilt all the time

Comment

very Cute

Sorry been a way N Clone Carson has not let me leave my bed
        sigpic

Comment

Oh hello Nicky

Ah that's quite alright, after the big birthday party we had back on the 5th for Carson and Shep, it was just Dell and I cleaning up the left-over mess and taking care of the guys, and not much exciting today, just been sort of a lazy day over here

Oh, except Shep got Dell kicked out of the local mall because he shot the place up with a stunner after he saw a kid with a "wraith" mask on *falls over laughing once again*

Comment

It wasn't my fault!
            Lets not start this again!
            It sounds like my fault, but I blame the kid, fast little bugger, if I'd just got a clean shot the first time I wouldn't have to go chasing him!

More coffee Aang?
            sigpic

Comment

Sheppard what are you like *lol*

Oh no wraith.......dog (Well had to)
              sigpic

Comment

*looks at Shep* *makes herself stop laughing and smile at him* Oh Shep, I'm sorry. It's just...*snort* *giggle* *falls over laughing again* Sorry!!

Hmm, think I'll do tea

Comment

is that such a good idea won't it go everywhere

well can always blame sheppard *laughing hard*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Shep glares at Aang and Nicky*
                    Hmm, think you guys are lucky I took his stunner off him!

Don't worry about it love, how long do you think it will be before Rodney does something even dumber...you will be yesterdays news in no time!
                    *hands him a cuppa*
                    sigpic

Comment

*finally manages to stop laughing completely and looks at Shep successfully without laughing* I think it'll be fine Besides how can I think of blaming Shep for my own klutziness?

Comment

*Shep mutters under his breath, but no one can make it out*
                        I hope that wasn't rude!
                        No
                        sigpic

Comment

*looks at Carson* I think Shep's mad at me...

A- I think maybe ye should have put a lid on the laughin' sooner, Love...

I know I'm sorry I laughed, Shep...*not looking at Shep because she's scared he'll be angry*

Comment

I'm not angry at you Aang. I'm angry at myself!
                            Hey don't be to hard on your self, you were only doing what you do best, trying to look out for people.
                            In a mall? I'm the one they need protecting from!
                            And now that you are never going to go back there, they will be safe
                            You're making fun of me.
                            Only a little
                            Hmmm *reaches over to me and starts tickling me*
                            Now, don't you dare *starts laughing and trying to get away*
                            sigpic

Comment

*smiles at Shep from behind the hair that's fallen across my face* Oh Shep, I'm glad you're not angry at me *hugs him without thinking* *realizes what she's doing, turns bright red and quickly goes back to sit beside Carson*

A- Aang, Love, relax! I don't think anyone minds ye huggin' the man! *chuckles at me and then pulls me into a hug*

*giggles* I suppose you're right, Love. *shakes her head at her own craziness*

Comment

and the hug did stop him ticking me, so I'm ok with it too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X