Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*A-Carson replying to me*
    A- Oh hello love, ye awake *calls out over the couch towards the kitchen* Carson buddy, ye wife's awake, ye wanna fetch the leftovers & heat em up?

*Carson yells back from the kitchen* Aye! I'm on it!

*notices Jae'a & Poet enter & A-Carson calls out again*
    A- Oh, we have some guests. They want some too

*calls back* Righty'o

*comes back with reheated bacon & eggs & 3 plates*
    Here we are guys

*gives plates to Jae'a & Poet & puts the tray of food on the coffee table, so we can serve ourselves*
    *then hands the last plate to me*
    thanx love *we kiss*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*wakes up* *sees the others eating*

Oh hey everyone Carson? *to her Carson*

A- Aye, Love? *looks down to me smiling*

I take it everyone found out Dell and I cooked for you guys? *sheepish smile*

A- Aye, they did. We've heated the left-over eggs and bacon for 'em too. *pulls me up into a hug*

Oh good, I was afraid they thought we hadn't made enough for them to have any!

Comment

Did Abby gets some?
        Aye, she ate with us
        Ok, thats good. But please wake me up next time?
        Aye, love sorry, ye were fast asleep & looked peaceful. I didn't wanna disturb ye
        I don't mind being woken up for food. Specialy when we've got our friends over. I like to join in with them
        Well next time I'll wake ye. Now eat up love. Aang made that, it's very tasty, she's a great cook *smiles at Aang, who just woke up*
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I look up to see Aang awake*
          Oh, hello. Food is delicious!

sigpic

Comment

*is by this time half awake and sitting up but still kind of leaning on A-Carson* Good morning, everyone!

A- Aye, Aang is a very good cook, *smiles at me* And so is Dell, she and Aang cooked that lot together.

Aww you two Carsons are so sweet. And you too, Beck! *smiles at Beck and Carson and then kisses A-Carson*

Comment

*Rodney had fall asleep again on the other couch. He now wakes up & smells bacon*
              Oh, that bacon. You got a plate for me? I want some more
              Aye *goes & gets another plate & hands it to Rodney*
              Thanx

Hello Rodney. I noticed you didn't wake me either
              oops, yeah sorry

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                *I look up to see Aang awake*
                Oh, hello. Food is delicious!
                As Radar from MASH says, food is sacred.
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, um, Carson was right. You were sleeping so peacefully. And we were on sort of a tight schedule since Dell and Shep had to leave. She even left the dishes when she left, though A-Carson did convince the others to help and the three of them did the dishes and I sort of fell asleep But the Carsons did plan to keep some food for when you did wake up, you know they're too nice, they wouldn't leave you completely without any of the food

*grins up at A-Carson and he leans down to kiss me, catching me off guard*

Comment

(im must be off to bed now. Good night)

*finishes eating, collects all the dishes & puts them in the sink. I quickly wash them, then return*

well it looks like you were watching a dvd before Aang & Rodney fell asleep. Shall we continue?
                    Aye *grabs the remote, presses play then me & Carson join Rodney on the other couch & we snuggle up*

By the way, where's Abby?
                    She's gone with Weir te tour some of the city
                    Oh that's nice of Weir. Abby will have a blast

*snuggle back into Carson & watches the dvd*

sigpic

Comment

(Aw. Well at least I got on long enough to talk to you for a few minutes then Good night!)

*I snuggled back up against A-Carson and we also watch the DVD*

Comment

*comes in through the hole with Shep carrying grocery bags*
                        Look at them all, asleep in front of the DVD again.
                        *carries on into the kitchen with Shep and starts putting away the groceries*
                        You know that wasn't my fault...
                        So you have said about 100 times now.
                        Well I just feel so bad about it all
                        Don't worry about it, no one actually got hurt, and there are other supermarkets
                        But that was your local.
                        I said not to worry about it.
                        Well at least you're not band for the whole mall....what? They didn't, did they?
                        Me? only for a year, you, for life. *smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek*
                        Aww crap Dell, I'm sorry, you know it wasn't my fault right?
                        We've been over this Shep, I told you, it is ok!
                        *last of the groceries are put away*
                        Ok, lets go back to your thread and see what has been going on while we were gone.
                        *Dell leads the way out of the thread*
                        *can still here Shep in the distance*
                        I really am sorry, I blame the kid, I would never...
                        It's ok I don't blame you, now can you let it go please?
                        sigpic

Comment

*whispers to Dell* I am not sure I want to know what happend with you two while you were away
                          They have falling asleep so I stayed away from here to not wke them up

Comment

*A-Carson and I wake up*

Oh hello

A- I thought I heard Sheppard and Dell a moment ago...

Yeah, so did I. I do wonder, what happened at the grocery store? *giggles*

Comment

*Dell comes through the hole alone*
                              Hey Aang you got that jug on yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

*calls from the kitchen* Yep! Coming now! *comes out carrying the full coffee pot and a kettle of hot water for tea* *A-Carson is just behind with a tray of coffee and tea cups, sugar and cream*

Alright, here we are!

*sets everything down on the table*

*sniff sniff* Do I smell fresh coffee?! *is on his feet and heading for the coffee pot*

Told ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X