No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way Aang did i mention I like ur new sig & avatar?
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

oh that reminds me, you let me use your spare one, I'll have to go back a couple pages I think to get it
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

It's 11am "tomorrow" here

But whatever, who cares what day it was on. *runs up to hug Carson and kisses his cheek*

I'm really glad we worked out the whole kiss thing though. I was really scared for a few minutes there...*cheeks turn pink*

e/ Thanks ^^ Yep, you can use the blue one if you like I had fun tying Carson up in ribbons to put him on these Christmas sigs

Aye, she had a wee bit too much fun if ye ask me, but I enjoyed it anyhow *eyes sparkle*

Also I just noticed how the blue one sort of matches Carson's eyes...*stare*

Comment

haha, yeah. Do you know how hard it was not to screw up being "angry" when every comment you made with Carson, I burst out laughing, then types as though I'm angry, but really, I found it quite amusing. Only for a bit I thought perhaps it had gone too far & your beginning to think I was being serious & actually I started feeling a little guilty for being mad at Carson

sigpic

Comment

But am really glad I got my kiss! WOOHOO! *remembers the kiss & half faints with the excitement*

sigpic

Comment

Nahh I kinda knew it was all in fun, I knew you couldn't reallyyyy be angry at Carson For a second I did feel a little guilty for kissing him like that, but then I realized I regret nothing about it. And I knew all he had to do was flash those beautiful blues to get us out of trouble

I actually had fun with it, I was a little nervous waiting for your responses because I wanted to see what you'd say.

...I won't lie, I had so much fun writing me and Carson's parts last night

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                I have kilt pics
                Yay, yum!

BTW, I'm 'celebrating' today.
                I've been listening to a bit of Big Country, and might stick on some Jethro Tull later on.
                Yeah, I'm nuts
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

well I'm glad you had fun. It was just funny that I finished work early to find that. And your comments to Dell about wondering what I'd say when I got online & then you knew I was lurking the threads & so I thought up the whole "jealous rage" to have some fun. Though it was difficult to start with as I was still reading evrything from the other night & was trying to catch up quick, going back & forth between threads (I have Carson, Shep, Rodney & Hottest Guy In Atlantis thread in separate tabs for quick access)
                  Also I am not the fastest typer & thinking of what to wright, then actually type it, made it difficult

sigpic

Comment

I've brought Cuddly Carson to class with me, once we get out of here, we'll be heading off to celebrate together

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      well I'm glad you had fun. It was just funny that I finished work early to find that. And your comments to Dell about wondering what I'd say when I got online & then you knew I was lurking the threads & so I thought up the whole "jealous rage" to have some fun. Though it was difficult to start with as I was still reading evrything from the other night & was trying to catch up quick, going back & forth between threads (I have Carson, Shep, Rodney & Hottest Guy In Atlantis thread in separate tabs for quick access)
                      Also I am not the fastest typer & thinking of what to wright, then actually type it, made it difficult
                      Well see, when the kiss actually happened, it really was just spur of the moment in my excitement. Dell was trying to cap another scene in the episode and her mouse stuck up and she ended up getting the kiss instead and PM'd it to me special. I couldn't resist using it and then my brain kicked in and I went "Crap! What's McBeck gonna say to me and Carson?!"

I was sort of hoping it would be fun to play out the whole confession scene. I thought Carson and I would do the whole "busted" routine with the sad-faces and embarrassment, but the true love element of always sticking together got in there 'cause we just...I couldn't make us abandon eachoher But really the kiss did make me feel amazing especially when Carson sort of sideways "told" Shep that he enjoyed it I was all *freakout*

I had so much fun, I couldn't believe I flat out told Dell I wasn't going to sleep at 4:30am because I wanted to finish up with you first....I usually just sort of sideways disobey her for a few moments and then run off but this time I just sort of told her I wasn't going to bed and stayed up another hour

Comment

lol & then you got caught, when she popped over to the thread

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          Yay, yum!

BTW, I'm 'celebrating' today.
                          I've been listening to a bit of Big Country, and might stick on some Jethro Tull later on.
                          Yeah, I'm nuts
                          Where all nuts on this thread! Nuts for Carson!
                          & happy St. Andrew's Day to you Are you Scottish?

sigpic

Comment

Where all nuts on this thread! Nuts for Carson!
                            & happy St. Andrew's Day to you Are you Scottish?
                            No, English. (Eek, don't hate me, Carson! )
                            But I have been up there a couple of times. I got that t-shirt the second time.
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              No, English. (Eek, don't hate me, Carson! )
                              But I have been up there a couple of times. I got that t-shirt the second time.
                              oh ok. kool I want one. perhaps when I go there in 3 years, i'll buy one lol. I have a thing for Scottish folk, if you haven't already guessed lol

sigpic

Comment

lol & then you got caught, when she popped over to the thread
                                Yeah, she did catch me. But she let me off easy last night. She's trying not to mother me as much, I suppose. But I do find it a little amusing

But I'm glad we agreed to share Carson 'cause I'd hate it if we didn't and I do think the poor guy'd have a hard time choosing between us anyway, 'cause he knows one of us would be crushed if he chose the other... *squishes the Hot Scot in a hug*

Comment

Working...
                                X