• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good, see, now go to bed!
    sigpic

Comment

Alright alright, bed time it is!

Also Rising just ended.

How come I never make friends like that?
      *chews on chicken* ...Need to get out more...
      We're in another galaxy, how much more out can ye get?!
      *stares at chicken* Does this have Lemon in it? *wanders off*

And the next episode began
      We're using a mouse retrovirus to deliver the therapy--
      a mouse retrovirus?
      It's been deactivated*goes to inject the ATA gene therapy into Rodney*
      *pulls away* Any side effects?
      *raises eyebrows* Headache, dry mouth, the inexplicable urge to run on a small wheel...
      Very funny. *fumbles with force field device*

Comment

Very funny, now bed!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay okay fine! Good night, Dell!

G'night Carson Love!

Good night, Love!

*hugs Carson*

Comment

Good night!
            sigpic

Comment

Good mornin' Carson! Good morning everyone else! Hmmm it's a small wonder McBeck hasn't seen what we talked about over here

Comment

*runs in looking worried*
                *looking concerned* McBeck?
                *runs into Carson's protective arms*
                I've just been to see Shep & its very quite over there, it was just me & him &... well, he was making me very uncomfortable
                How so love?
                well, I think he was flirting with me & well, I'm your fan girl, not his & it made it very hard to remain faithful to you. I mean, I've began thunking on him & well I've tried to keep it to my self, but I think he's caught on & he's not make it easy for me
                Well that's Sheppard for ye. Don't worry too much about it, he's just teasing ye. And I know, ye've been thunkin on him occasionally, but seriously I don't mind. Who am I to say otherwise?
                *still in Carson's arm & thinks; "woops, he knows?! omg"*
                Honestly love, don't worry about it. *squeezes me*
                Aww Carson, you really know how to make me feel better, don't you? I love you
                I know ye do love. I love ye too

*continues to hug him & squeezes him back*
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

My, so I'm not the only one who thunks for Shep once in a while? Carson knows that I do it though because 99% of the time I drag him along because it's that or leave him alone over here and I don't like leaving Carson alone

Aye, but ye know I don't mind, cause I know ye'll be comin' back to me.

Comment

Shep does like to tease, but he would never do anything to hurt you, well unless you really piss everybody off by blowing up a thread, but that hardly ever happens. *looks at my feet*
                    um yeah, um I've just remembered I left the door open, got to pop out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Aang! And Dell! what time is it? its 2:30am for me...

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      The Ancient chair is a wee bit hard, I'd think...

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...y/2b7d0397.jpg

Oh Aye, but ye get used to it after a while. Especially if Rodney makes ye sit in it enough times.

My only Carson & chair pic that isn't from Rising...
                      I love his cheeky but comfortable grin here

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...nday-00017.jpg

Ffff I just love the cheekiness when he's teasing 'Lizabeth in this scene...
                      *Thunk* ah, thats just what I needed, thanks Aang!
                      Okay very off topic--I don't normally mind Slash 'ships at all, I even find Rockett (Rodney & Carson) amusing at times thanks to Duet, even though I know that was actually a Carson&Cadman 'ship episode.

But I'm getting a wee bit annoyed with all these fics I keep accidentally finding that are Beckett/Sheppard 'ship. No. I'm sorry but no. It's disturbing for one, because it just...is. When it's not marked for that pairing and starts out a decent Fic and then deteriorates into Shep giggling like an idiot over Carson (among other things that happen) No. I can't even. It's no wonder I've not been able to work on my Fiction, I can't write for Shep or Carson properly at the moment because I can't seem to clean the images out of my head. *flails about* I think I know how Dell felt after her little jaunt off the path that day...*facepalm*
                      lol I have a Shep/Carson/Rodney vid somewhere on the McBeck thread that I found on youtube, I don't normally ship all 3, but this really touched me;

its about well obviously a love triangle but, Basically Carson is torn between Shep & McKay & when ever Carson is with one, the other gets jealous & fights & storms off. Then Carson dies & Shep & McKay realize they shouldn't of being fighting, they should have just enjoyed Carson's company & now its too late. Then Carson's clone is found & then the whole Rodney doesn't trust him & so Carson gets annoyed & storms off. Then Carson begins to hang with Shep more & Rodney realizes he's made a terrible mistake & regrets walking away from him & it hurts to much that Rodney kills himself! Ends with a shock look on Shep & Carson's face & Rodney's hand holding a gun lying on the floor...

OMG I cried!
                      Also, remember that day when I had that Carson & Perna hug pic and I was saying how Carson hadn't gotten a decent kissing scene the whole series aside from the Duet scene with Rodney? And you found a Shep-kiss for yourself? Well I found a kiss scene for myself with Carson. Well okay so the person he kissed was Teryl Rothery and it was at a Con, not on the show...but he was wearing a lab coat so he was in Carson's character at the time in my eyes...

Spoiler:

*is so kicking Teryl out of the picture and taking her place because I want to*

OMG!! Seriously! Coz they are both doctors & OMG this is cool!
                      Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      If you landed on the floor, he would then help you up, and fuss over you, and probably give you a hug.
                      Ok, deep breath, continue to hold on to something!
                      *Oh my*
                      AYE I WOULD SO DO THAT! Gah *fangirl moment* (spent last 5 - 10 mins daydreaming)
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post

lol I have a Shep/Carson/Rodney vid somewhere on the McBeck thread that I found on youtube, I don't normally ship all 3, but this really touched me;

its about well obviously a love triangle but, Basically Carson is torn between Shep & McKay & when ever Carson is with one, the other gets jealous & fights & storms off. Then Carson dies & Shep & McKay realize they shouldn't of being fighting, they should have just enjoyed Carson's company & now its too late. Then Carson's clone is found & then the whole Rodney doesn't trust him & so Carson gets annoyed & storms off. Then Carson begins to hang with Shep more & Rodney realizes he's made a terrible mistake & regrets walking away from him & it hurts to much that Rodney kills himself! Ends with a shock look on Shep & Carson's face & Rodney's hand holding a gun lying on the floor...

OMG I cried!
                        Aww. See that I could almost deal with. It's just some of the fanfiction writers are just. Yeah, there are scenes were it's like 'oh, I did NOT need to see that!'

OMG!! Seriously! Coz they are both doctors & OMG this is cool!
                        Makes me wish Atlantis had crossed over to SG-1 more and that Janet Frasier hadn't been killed. Because like. I'm not even that big of a shipper but I'd have loved to see Carson&Janet as a pair

AYE I WOULD SO DO THAT! Gah *fangirl moment* (spent last 5 - 10 mins daydreaming)

Dell and I had a bit of fun last night, we both lost our minds a wee bit there...And damn it, I was finally under control and there goes my mind again. *thud*

Comment

Hi Beck. it is 7.38am here!

Now I couldn't handle that vid you saw. I don't how other people choose to see things, as long as I can choose not to see them.

I'm sure Paul would help you guys up off the floor and give you a hug( then have to scrape you up again)
                          Just hope Joe would do the same for me!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Paul would help you guys up off the floor and give you a hug( then have to scrape you up again)
                            Just hope Joe would do the same for me!
                            FFF Dell! I'm glad I sat on the floor today or I'd be falling down for sure. *THUD*

Comment

Ok, sorry, I will never mention it again (I'll just think it)
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, sorry, I will never mention it again (I'll just think it)
                                Yeah well don't worry about it, I think it quite enough on my own so I was already half-thinking about it when you mentioned it...

Comment

Working...
                                X