Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, everyone!

Just thought I'd mention a new chapter of my story is up! See the link under my sig for "'Til the Storm Passes By."

Comment

Holy crap...*pulls tongue outta throat*...ahem...pix...GUH...brain cell...boom. lol *smirks* Glad you're up for my challenge Ladygris. Did ya have sweet Pauly dreams once ya got to bed? I may have pawed wildly at the kilted Pauly pix...especially kilted Pauly on a gurney. GUH...just freaking GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        Holy crap...*pulls tongue outta throat*...ahem...pix...GUH...brain cell...boom. lol *smirks* Glad you're up for my challenge Ladygris. Did ya have sweet Pauly dreams once ya got to bed? I may have pawed wildly at the kilted Pauly pix...especially kilted Pauly on a gurney. GUH...just freaking GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

I was so tired I don't remember ANY dreams! Knew you'd enjoy the kilted pics, too.

Comment

*smirks* It's a good thing my brain cell regenerates so quickly...it's kinda like Kenny from South Park. lol I'm off to read your latest chapter for TtSPB Ladygris. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *smirks* It's a good thing my brain cell regenerates so quickly...it's kinda like Kenny from South Park. lol I'm off to read your latest chapter for TtSPB Ladygris. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Enjoy!

A new chapter will be up on Monday, but I can post another reminder if you'd like.

Comment

Hey! Looks like everyone is wore out from the party. *hugs* Hope ya'll are having a great day!

Comment

Hiya, Grace.

Yep. Worn out from the party and a monster tension headache.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Hiya, Grace.

Yep. Worn out from the party and a monster tension headache.
                  Oh no! *hugs* I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Oh no! *hugs* I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!
                    Thanks. And it's letting off. I got frustrated with a sig and it made the headache worse.

Comment

Thanks. And it's letting off. I got frustrated with a sig and it made the headache worse.
                      Shoot! I'm sorry. Hopefully it goes away completely.
                      I love your new sig/avi set by the way. A new story?

Comment

Shoot! I'm sorry. Hopefully it goes away completely.
                        I love your new sig/avi set by the way. A new story?
                        Thanks.

It is a new story called "Heritage of Fire." It's the sequel to "Remnant of Fire," a massive AU I wrote about this time last year.

Spoiler:
                        In "Remnant of Fire," Atlantis was destroyed at the end of Season 1 instead of surviving. So was Daedalus, too. It was an idea I'd toyed with for a while. I wound up with a very popular story on my hands, and it's probably some of the best writing I've ever done.

Comment

Thanks.

It is a new story called "Heritage of Fire." It's the sequel to "Remnant of Fire," a massive AU I wrote about this time last year.

Spoiler:
                          In "Remnant of Fire," Atlantis was destroyed at the end of Season 1 instead of surviving. So was Daedalus, too. It was an idea I'd toyed with for a while. I wound up with a very popular story on my hands, and it's probably some of the best writing I've ever done.
                          Oh that's really neat! A good story idea! I'll put that one on my to-read list.

Comment

Oh that's really neat! A good story idea! I'll put that one on my to-read list.
                            Cool.

It was an intense story. I remember starting a second story to write on the weekends because the intensity was so high. Even my hubby, who isn't a reader, loved the story.

So, now, I'm in the planning stages for the sequel.

Spoiler:
                            "Heritage of Fire" features Carson, but it's not Carson-centric. It's very Ronon and Lorne centered. Ronon has the care of Olina, an OC introduced in the first story. So is Shani, for that matter. But Shani comes from a culture where her brother basically entrusts Carson with her care (as an older brother). Imagine his reaction when Lorne starts coming around.

Comment

Cool.

It was an intense story. I remember starting a second story to write on the weekends because the intensity was so high. Even my hubby, who isn't a reader, loved the story.

So, now, I'm in the planning stages for the sequel.

Spoiler:
                              "Heritage of Fire" features Carson, but it's not Carson-centric. It's very Ronon and Lorne centered. Ronon has the care of Olina, an OC introduced in the first story. So is Shani, for that matter. But Shani comes from a culture where her brother basically entrusts Carson with her care (as an older brother). Imagine his reaction when Lorne starts coming around.
                              LOL! Sounds fantastic! I look forward to it.

Comment

LOL! Sounds fantastic! I look forward to it.
                                I'll have a link under my sig when it goes up. But I do have to warn you. The first story was around 92,000 words. And a lot of the second story won't make sense without a thorough explanation of the first. Plus, I won't post until I have at least five chapters of the story written.

Each one of these stories, however, has a quote that goes with the theme. The one in my sig is the quote for "Heritage of Fire."

Comment

Working...
                                X