Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM SO DEAD

my first day on an excavation site and I am sweaty, dirty, I've got bruises and blebs and mosquito bites. so may I correct you HyperCaz, not everyone likes dirt - if it is Carson, it's great - but... BUT

aww, thank you Jersey for the little angel-carson. and Seti those pics defenitely make my day. and congrats on your graduations

Comment

FAIIIINNNNE! *umrenn*

I AM missing you! *cries*

Hope you'll feel better soon! That sounds horrible. But next time you're dirty...please take a picture of it! *muahahaaaa*

Jersey13 - That's the cutest doc I've ever seen!
      sigpic

Comment

aww fainne, just imagine your own Carson clone at the excavation with you. And when you imagine that dirty and sweaty clone, then you won't feel so baaaaaad....

Comment

» ((HUG Fainne))

» Um. I is moody

Comment

Love the Beckett pics!

That is such a cute little angel cartoon of Beckett, Jersey.

Thanks for the welcome, Luciana. I'm having fun in the temple of thunking.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

O_O

QUESTION TO SETI_FAN AND/OR IDLEWILD: HOW MUCH WOULD THE HOTEL COST ME PER NIGHT, APPROXIMATELY? AROUND $25- 30?

...IF I SPEND NOTHING...I CAN GO! I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh, God, I love tax refunds!!!! < :'D

Comment

.:Oh, and apparantly Carson's wee baby turtles are named...

Spoiler:
                .:...Michelle and Jeffrey. :3

Comment

*bowled over by Haliyah's enthusiasm*

You go girl!

Comment

hey girls - you are so awesome. thank you for your cheer up words Luci I miss you too. *huggles*
                    HyperCaz that's a nice idea. Carson with me on my excavation there he can mend me *dreams away*
                    *huggles back* Reiko

congrates Haaliyah I am so happy for you

thank you watcher for the pics.

Comment

Oh man, the thunk thread is baaaaaaaaaaaack! I can't go more than 2 hours without a Pauly fix any more!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        *bowled over by Haliyah's enthusiasm*

You go girl!

.:YAAAAAAAYYYY! :'D

.:SO HAPPEEEEEE.

.:Oh, and I'm making you a late burfday pressie. I didn't get to finish before your actual birthday... -_-;

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          O_O

QUESTION TO SETI_FAN AND/OR IDLEWILD: HOW MUCH WOULD THE HOTEL COST ME PER NIGHT, APPROXIMATELY? AROUND $25- 30?

...IF I SPEND NOTHING...I CAN GO! I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats Haliyah!!! My tax refund sucked We are going to have so much fun.

Comment

I got my federal tax refund back in early March while I was in Ireland... I really ought to use it to pay off the rest of the loan for my car, but I will still have plenty left over for some spending money at FedCon.

EDIT: Has everybody here seen Paul's Lifetime movie? Is there anyone who hasn't, but wants to? PM me.
                            Last edited by Jersey13; 14 May 2008, 07:03 AM.

Comment

This is off topic, but you are talking about cons. 8^)

If you know anybody who needs a room or has space in their room for the San Diego Comic Con, send me a PM. I'd like to share with someone who likes Paul so we can talk about him. Or someone who watches Stargate. Or watches science fiction on tv, I can recognize most shows. Actually, I just need room mates!

I have a room at a well known hotel chain less than 4 miles from the convention center, but I need some room mates to offset the cost. Or I could switch if they have room for one small person.

The SDCC has a room mate request on its site, but that's my last resort. Which at this late date looks like I might have to use. 8^(

Some con photos to put this back on topic.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                O_O

<snip.....>

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! You can go!! Oh I am so happy for you

As for room costs, I have absolutely no idea! SETI did book a room (I think), but then she was telling me something about she has a friend who is going who has points to get a super cheap room at another hotel within walking distance of the hyatt. I haven't given it much thought cuz I still have no idea if I am going or not! My check still hasn't cleared ...and I gotta admit, that money is starting to look awfully tempting to use on my horse's vet bill (nothing wrong, just regular check ups/vaccinations/paperwork/etc.)

I really really WANT to go! Just not sure if I will be able to or not!! *crosses fingers for luck*

p.s. OMG... you brought back the iPaul! I just so love that siggy!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X