Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

MR...wicked Pauly pix. Totally GUH worthy. I'm finishing up my holiday baking today but otherwise I'm just relaxing. M,good luck with all of your holiday baking. I spent almost a full week baking and haven't baked nearly as much as you well. I'm tired after reading your list on the Shep whump thread. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Oh you guys have just reminded me, I need to bake my Daughter's 'Santa' Cookies to go with the little drop of Glayva that Santa is going to enjoy when he visits

sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas Eve!

I'm sitting at my parents' house, sipping homemade eggnog and getting ready to post a chapter of Where I Belong!

Comment

Christmas Magic is on again on the Hallmark Channel (Dec 25, 2-4pm ET).

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Deliberate repost

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        I really love this photo. Maybe because it looks like he just dropped by to say hi. He looks so huggable.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Deliberate repost

I really love this photo. Maybe because it looks like he just dropped by to say hi. He looks so huggable.
                          This is a wonderful pic!

Btw, do you know of any place online to watch Christmas Magic? 'Cause I've been unable to find one thus far.

Comment

Merry Christmas Guys

Am thoroughly knackered - was not the relaxing day I had in mind but still enjoyable (finally got something I wanted from my parents......might owe them a favour or two over the next year or so!)

I hope you all have the best of days
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Merry Christmas Guys

Am thoroughly knackered - was not the relaxing day I had in mind but still enjoyable (finally got something I wanted from my parents......might owe them a favour or two over the next year or so!)

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/..._32/PM/124.jpg

I hope you all have the best of days
                              Hiya, Mr!

Having a wonderful day. Been at home, had breakfast with my family. My dad is going to play golf a bit later, so my Mom is coming to our house for a game of Scrabble or two, baking cookies, and just enjoying time with one another.

Comment

Hey lg.
                                My day is pretty much over.......have spent the afternoon at my parents. We bought my Grandmother home from the hospital for the day, she needs a lot of help at the moment (she had a fall on Wednesday and broke 5 bones ) so that was hard work, but nice to see her enjoying herself

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X