Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    It was?? How'd you do the coloring?
    It was another layer that I put on top... One of the ones for the Tut I made that turned out red. It added perfect color to the background.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      It was another layer that I put on top... One of the ones for the Tut I made that turned out red. It added perfect color to the background.
      It really did!

Comment

It really did!
        Actually, I think I added two textures to it. One all read and a bit sparkly the other dark brokeh but colorful.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Ha! Got it converted to a WP. Couldn't decide which color best suited it, so I did three.

Feel free to snurch these if you'd like.

Comment

Beautiful lg! I love the background colors on each of them but I think I prefer the pink best. It helps accent his pink shirt.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Thank you.

I'm the exact opposite, actually. Red is SO not my color, hence why I changed my sig to blue.

Comment

Thank you.

I'm the exact opposite, actually. Red is SO not my color, hence why I changed my sig to blue.
                I'm not a red fan either which is why admitting the pink was my favorite made me cringe. LOL I LOVE the green one but I think that, in combination with the pics, the pink one helps accent both best.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Personally, I'm just in love with the pics!

Comment

Personally, I'm just in love with the pics!
                    I'm in love with the hairstyle and the dimples.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      I'm in love with the hairstyle and the dimples.
                      The hairstyle, the dimples, the civvies, the smile, the eyes........*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                        Just watched Paul's Christmas movie "Christmas Magic". So brought tears to my eyes.
                        It premiered on my birthday, watched it with the family.
                        It was a cheesy, campy, cliche to the extreme, low production value TV film....but once you got past that it had a certain charm to it.
                        Plus Lindy Booth is an extremely good looking woman.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by dacooker
                        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          It premiered on my birthday, watched it with the family.
                          It was a cheesy, campy, cliche to the extreme, low production value TV film....but once you got past that it had a certain charm to it.
                          Plus Lindy Booth is an extremely good looking woman.
                          It was a Hallmark Channel original movie. All of those tend to be somewhat cheesy and cliche.

Comment

Lovely pix and artwork gang!! *smirks* What has 2 thumbs and a copy of The Traveler on the way? This babe!! hehe Looked it up on Amazon (thanks for the updated title Cheeky!!),saw the affordable price,bought it. I'm off to bed;stupid migraine's hanging in longer than I planned (cue migraine killer med music). Med and bed sad to say...great I'm channeling my inner Dr. Seuss tonight,bloody brill. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

*Sneaks in whilst no-one's looking*

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X