No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good M. Ya want me to kick your heater for ya so it'll act properly? lol Do ya have ADB? The bathrobe scene's hawt and hysterical so it'd warm ya up in no time. hehe Glad ya feel welcome djackson1234 and I love Scottish accents too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      I'm good M. Ya want me to kick your heater for ya so it'll act properly? lol Do ya have ADB? The bathrobe scene's hawt and hysterical so it'd warm ya up in no time. hehe Glad ya feel welcome djackson1234 and I love Scottish accents too. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      I just like accents.

ADB? Is that short for something because the first thing that comes to mind is Adobe and I'm highly doubting that's it.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I just like accents.

ADB? Is that short for something because the first thing that comes to mind is Adobe and I'm highly doubting that's it.
        It's short for A Dog's Breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          It's short for A Dog's Breakfast.
          Oh! Okay. Thanks.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I had known Carson Beckett was going to be replaced by Dr. Jennifer Keller but I didn't exactly know how it was going to play out since I've only gotten to the end of Season 3 of SGA...

I just watched the episode where Carson dies and I don't think I've cried harder during any episode in the Stargate franchise and I get emotional during Stargate a lot... I just don't see why they had to kill him off... I'm glad they made his death extremely honorable though but I'm still really upset. RIP Carson :'(

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
              I had known Carson Beckett was going to be replaced by Dr. Jennifer Keller but I didn't exactly know how it was going to play out since I've only gotten to the end of Season 3 of SGA...

I just watched the episode where Carson dies and I don't think I've cried harder during any episode in the Stargate franchise and I get emotional during Stargate a lot... I just don't see why they had to kill him off... I'm glad they made his death extremely honorable though but I'm still really upset. RIP Carson :'(
              *hugs* Yeah, that episode SUCKS!!! Most of us here refuse to watch it. It gets better, I promise.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

*hugs back* I'm still crying I've never been this upset over a character death before... Not even Daniel Jackson's but maybe that's because I knew he was going to come back... I definitely won't be able to watch that again in the near future :'(

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
                  *hugs back* I'm still crying I've never been this upset over a character death before... Not even Daniel Jackson's but maybe that's because I knew he was going to come back... I definitely won't be able to watch that again in the near future :'(
                  Yeah I've watched it once and that was enough for me. I bawled when he died and that depressed mood lasted for a few days afterwards... Yeah, it was that bad for me. It's one of the reasons I tend to favor spoilers. However, there are some good pics of Carson from that ep!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

*hugs to djackson1234*

I know what you mean. I watched "Sunday" recently to get the caps and get it out of my system. I was depressed for two extra days on top of weeping like a baby.

Like M says, it does get better. Plus, there are those of us in fanfic who write it to where he survives.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      *hugs to djackson1234*

I know what you mean. I watched "Sunday" recently to get the caps and get it out of my system. I was depressed for two extra days on top of weeping like a baby.

Like M says, it does get better. Plus, there are those of us in fanfic who write it to where he survives.
                      That is true! A couple of us have written a fics or two where he survived Sunday.. They were both pretty good if I do say so myself.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        That is true! A couple of us have written a fics or two where he survived Sunday.. They were both pretty good if I do say so myself.
                        I like to think so.

Comment

Needed a bit of a thunk break.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X