No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* I don't know what it is about that man with a beard. V sexy!

sigpic
    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

That's me with his eyes and hands.

Comment

That is me with David Hewlett. Everything about him is so perfect. Except, I just need to ween myself off him. I think it's rather unhealthy, the amount of admiration I have for him. (OBSESSED)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
          That is me with David Hewlett. Everything about him is so perfect. Except, I just need to ween myself off him. I think it's rather unhealthy, the amount of admiration I have for him. (OBSESSED)

So ya came over here? Well, we'll get ya addicted to someone else.

Comment

Yeah, well M.R. is here, and my mate Dolfyn used to be quite frequent here. And I've always loved Beckett. Need a fangirl support group cos I can't just go cold turkey. LOL, this sounds ridiculous!

sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean!

Though I must admit. I am currently googling pics for a CB challenge.

Comment

I even bought the same exact type of shoes David wore in Chicago. Glad I did, cos they're super comfortable and cool-looking. But you know, it's a bit excessive, methinks.

And, I'm out of Carson pics now. Cept for this one.

sigpic

Comment

Well, feel free to snurch any of the pics I post. There's also a thread here on GW (link under my sig) where we do different challenges and artwork and just chat back and forth.

Comment

Coolio, thanks again!

Forgot about these caps I took from Sliders.
                    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

And wow, that was a few years ago.

A universal favorite....

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* M'fine. Hawt pix and bits=brain cell boom. lol GUH. And Pauly's Strip Tease Pic...just freaking GUH. Where was I? hehe Geoi,what con was that with Paul trying to kiss David and Joe's in the background wearing a sh*t eating grin? I imagine those 3 are a riot onstage. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone! The challenge over on the CB Challenges and Fun thread this week was to make art featuring the Saltire (the Scottish flag). Here's my first entry.

And it wouldn't have been as pretty if it wasn't for MR's wonderful pic.

Comment

Hey, morning Guys.... Took something to help me sleep and kinda passed out last night....

lg I hadn't seen a lot of your sigs, they are all fantastic And it's good to see the pics that I found being used

Hey Geoi You do realise that this is going to be like switching one obsession to another

Think I definitely prefer the second version of the WP I made.

Can't believe how dark it is this morning (and it's not even raining for a change )!!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hey lg... meant to say love the new set Was slightly odd because I'd gotten used to the other sig and could figure out what was different!

Oh.... and I put a review on FF for 'Hands in the Darkness'... going to wait until you've posted a bit more before I start on your new one if that's okay

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *paws wildly at computer screen* M'fine. Hawt pix and bits=brain cell boom. lol GUH. And Pauly's Strip Tease Pic...just freaking GUH. Where was I? hehe Geoi,what con was that with Paul trying to kiss David and Joe's in the background wearing a sh*t eating grin? I imagine those 3 are a riot onstage. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                Hey. That was the Vancouver Stargate con from this year. Pics courtesy of my friend Arctic Goddess.

Originally posted by M.R.
                                Hey Geoi You do realise that this is going to be like switching one obsession to another
                                Yeah, but Paul's not online, so I can't annoy him.

Originally posted by Lg
                                Hey, everyone! The challenge over on the CB Challenges and Fun thread this week was to make art featuring the Saltire (the Scottish flag). Here's my first entry.
                                That's gorgeous! Well done, Lg!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X