Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Another example of great minds thinking alike. I'm updating a couple things and then heading to bed, too.
    Well it is after midnight. It makes sense for us to go to bed.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

*big yawn* And on that note, I say goodnight.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        *big yawn* And on that note, I say goodnight.
        'Night, M. Dream well.

Comment

Ran in here quickly this morning and looked at all the pretty pictures, but I'd overslept by over an hour and didn't have time to appreciate them! Making up for it now though

Wish I could spend more time just staring.. but I have a friend coming for dinner tonight and desperately need to get the house looking vaguely respectable
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hiya, MR.

Understand being busy. But the pretty pics are hard to ignore, aren't they?

Comment

Hey girls! *waves* Had a Carson dream last night, but now it's slipped my mind. It wasn't like a thunkie dream though, so it's alright.

sigpic
              "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Hiya, G! Currently doing research so I can whump on Carson a bit.

Comment

Okay, so had enough of tidying got half an hour till have to pick the little one up, gonna have some 'me' time (an stare at some pretty pictures) before I have to be sociable this evening

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan, MR.

Spoiler:
                    Trying to get my head around two different but deadly medical conditions for the next chapter of my Carson/OC story!

I might need a nap just to absorb all of it!

Comment

Sounds like a plan, MR.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...h21m56s163.jpg

Spoiler:
                      Trying to get my head around two different but deadly medical conditions for the next chapter of my Carson/OC story!

I might need a nap just to absorb all of it!
                      Wow, sounds interesting.... in some ways I wish I was reading it as you write, but I'm too impatient to wait for the next chapters, so would rather wait until I have a fair bit to read i one go - any idea how long this one will be yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Wow, sounds interesting.... in some ways I wish I was reading it as you write, but I'm too impatient to wait for the next chapters, so would rather wait until I have a fair bit to read i one go - any idea how long this one will be yet?

*deliberate repost*

Just love his angry/upset look.

No idea how long. I have ten chapters plotted out, and I think I may have wound up adding an extra one just based on events. It happens.

Spoiler:
                        Today's research has been a bit depressing. Cancer and various staph infections. Both of those medical conditions present in the next chapter, so I really need to get my head around them!

Comment

Feeling a bit like this at the moment:

So, I'm gonna go and take a nap. Hopefully all this research will organize itself so I can write a bit later.

Comment

*deliberate repost*

Just love his angry/upset look.

No idea how long. I have ten chapters plotted out, and I think I may have wound up adding an extra one just based on events. It happens.

Spoiler:
                            Today's research has been a bit depressing. Cancer and various staph infections. Both of those medical conditions present in the next chapter, so I really need to get my head around them!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...5h09m46s32.jpg
                            Not the most fun research to be doing, have been on periphery of both (used to work in a nursing home) so know how nasty they can be........ And SOOOOO looking forward to reading it, might wait until ch10 then and go from there

sigpic

Comment

Feeling a bit like this at the moment:

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...eepyCarson.jpg

So, I'm gonna go and take a nap. Hopefully all this research will organize itself so I can write a bit later.
                              Ohhh now I want a nap too but no time now Good luck with writing later lg.... I may pop by when my friend leaves, see how you've got on

sigpic

Comment

Hello. Such beautiful pics ladies.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X