• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Oda!

Comment

Congrats on 800 Oda!!

*looks at all the lovely picspam* *dies*
      Such nice pics...*sigh* I'd share some, but photobucket is on maintenance right now..
      Sig made by me
      Spoiler:

sig by me
      the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
        Thanks TJ, LOVE the pic. Is it ok if I snurch that smiley?

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        Under Wraps is officially closed. Thanks to all who are participating. I'm super excited, I hope you are too! I've sent out the email to everyone! Hope this works out. *crosses fingers*
        Wohoo! So excited. I can't wait to see to whom I get to be SS.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        Congrats Oda!
        Thanks JennyJ.

Originally posted by ScottishPirate View Post
        Congrats on 800 Oda!!

*looks at all the lovely picspam* *dies*
        Such nice pics...*sigh* I'd share some, but photobucket is on maintenance right now..
        Thanks ScottishPiratte.
        Photobucket is on maintenance, but I found an alternative.
        So here's another pic spam.

Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          I know this is short notice, but does anyone have any good questions for me to ask Paul at the Creation Secaucus convention? Not "what's your favorite episode" or "tell us something funny that happened". This is Creation, so I'll only get one question, so I want a good one.

Dang. Just saw this post, and I'm afraid you've already left. Well, I totally forgot to ask Paul this in Chicago, so maybe someone else can ask it for me.

I remember seeing something about Paul having a couple of cats. Does he still have them? Does he have any pets keeping him company down in So.Cal? Just curious.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
            Thanks TJ, LOVE the pic. Is it ok if I snurch that smiley?
            Of course! I have quite a collection of them.

I'm also fond of these ...

Paulie pic, to make the post legal:

I know this is short notice, but does anyone have any good questions for me to ask Paul at the Creation Secaucus convention? Not "what's your favorite episode" or "tell us something funny that happened". This is Creation, so I'll only get one question, so I want a good one.
            Watcher, I hope you get a good question to ask! I asked Paul all the things I wanted at the Chicago Creation con (except for the horse question, which you asked him at Dragon*Con! Thanks. )

Comment

Dearest congratulations on
              excellent posts, Oda!
              Your picspam was fantastic! Loved the pics from 'Michael'.

Best of luck for you, idlewild!

Have fun at the con, watcher! And we won't be mad at you if you come back with a stash of wonderful, new pics of Paul McGillion...

Quick pics before I run off again
              Spoiler:

Thank you very much for organizing the Secret Santa, leighanners!
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                Of course! I have quite a collection of them.

I'm also fond of these ...

Paulie pic, to make the post legal:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...s/IMG_6818.jpg
                Thanks, I snurched those, too.
                *dies at the pretty picture*

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Dearest congratulations on
                excellent posts, Oda!
                Your picspam was fantastic! Loved the pics from 'Michael'.

Quick pics before I run off again
                Spoiler:
                http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season3/03%20Irresistible/Irresistible1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/Beckett/Season3/03%20Irresistible/Irresistible2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...eirBeckett.jpg

Thank you very much for organizing the Secret Santa, leighanners!
                Thanks, Twinny.
                Oh, I love your pics too. The third one made me giggle. And *drool* at the last three.
                Those eyes should be illegal.

Pic spam.
                Spoiler:

That reminds me, I'm running low on caps. I have to make new ones.
                "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  OT reply...
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh, poor girl! I hope it's nothing too serious and you feel better soon! That's horrible to hear what that fall did to you. If your doctor doesn't evoke the impression he's competent, threat to go to Dr Carson Beckett next time. Even if orthopedia wasn't his area of expertise, which I doubt, he'd make you feel excellent in just a few seconds' time!

Not so OT pics for the mend...

See, he already listens to your medical report!
                  http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Instinct1.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Instinct2.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Instinct3.jpg
                  Thanks, Twinny! And yes Beckett would be just the doctor I need! Even the pics you posted make me feel better!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...SCF4046x30.jpg
                  Wish I had seen this in time! Oh well, have fun at the con watcher!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                  Where is that list we had giong for Dragon*Con? There were some good questions in there that might work...
                  Otherwise, I can't think of anything right off the top of my head, but then... I've been studying like mad all week, I'm rather brain dead at the moment.

Well folks, but poping in real quick to say hi! I'm getting ready for a pony club testing this weekend, going for my HB rating (lesser of the two advanced horse management ratings) and there is SO MUCH stuff I have to know... it's rather insane. (I've heard they say that if you pass the upper level horse management ratings it counts for your first year at vet school -- and this is the first of the those too ratings).

So, wish me luck and I'll see ya'll either on Sunday or Monday!!

mmm... this was a good break from studying *melts away from all the gorgeous pictures*
                  Good luck idlewild!

Congrats on 800 posts Oda!

Stargate comments with some spoilerish comments on Tabula Rasa...

Spoiler:
                  I had all intentions the other day to launch into a big rant about SGA, but I'm too tired to do so now. So just a few comments...

Travellers was okay, but not my favorite. There were a few good lines, but I just couldn't get into it much.

Tabula Rasa was much better. I shrieked and yelled at the TV the entire episode, and they mentioned Beckett in it too, in passing, which was sad, but it's nice to hear someone comment about him.

It seems like there's not much of an arc in this season so far, this most recent episode is the first we've really heard about them going out onto the new planet they're on. And there was the random comment about the Wraith/Replicator war, but that's about it.

Okay, rambling...time for bed!
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

*POPS IN*

*finds herself very amused by her choice for Under-Wraps* >W<

*POPS OUT*

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                      Congrats on 800 posts Oda!

Stargate comments with some spoilerish comments on Tabula Rasa...

Spoiler:
                      I had all intentions the other day to launch into a big rant about SGA, but I'm too tired to do so now. So just a few comments...

Travellers was okay, but not my favorite. There were a few good lines, but I just couldn't get into it much.

Tabula Rasa was much better. I shrieked and yelled at the TV the entire episode, and they mentioned Beckett in it too, in passing, which was sad, but it's nice to hear someone comment about him.

It seems like there's not much of an arc in this season so far, this most recent episode is the first we've really heard about them going out onto the new planet they're on. And there was the random comment about the Wraith/Replicator war, but that's about it.

Okay, rambling...time for bed!
                      Thanks phynyxoffyre.

Tabula Rasa comment
                      Spoiler:
                      They mentioned Beckett? I missed that. How could I miss that? And I'm suppose to be a Carson fan?
                      *bangs head on the desk*

And I really liked this episode. Adrift and this one are my favorite so far. Rodney was so great here. And I just couldn't help imagining Carson in Keller's shoes when Rodney was babbling about his knees having a tinggling sensation or sth. *giggles at the image of Carson's eye rolling*

Comment

Hi guys! You posted lovely pictures while I was not here, thanks! And congrats Oda on 800 posts.
                        'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                        One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          *POPS IN*

*finds herself very amused by her choice for Under-Wraps* >W<

*POPS OUT*
                          Mine seems cool, I have the PERFECT idea for the person....I just gotta find it.........

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Just met Paul McGillion today at the NJ SG con and he is such a doll! Very sweet, a total gentleman and very entertaining And he mentioned the SCB campaign and thanked them for all they did.

Comment

*Jumps into the gutter*
                              Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, obviously... Celebrated Halloween with a few friends and head back to our home tomorrow; then I'm all yours again. (My Twinchy thought that was a threat )

Glad you are thrilled with your SS choices, Haliyah and Jenner! Can't wait to find out who I get to surprise.

Now let's get back to the thunking till watcher returns with some fine new pics.
                              Spoiler:

See you tomorrow night! *hugs*
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks phynyxoffyre.

Tabula Rasa comment
                                Spoiler:
                                They mentioned Beckett? I missed that. How could I miss that? And I'm suppose to be a Carson fan?
                                *bangs head on the desk*

And I really liked this episode. Adrift and this one are my favorite so far. Rodney was so great here. And I just couldn't help imagining Carson in Keller's shoes when Rodney was babbling about his knees having a tinggling sensation or sth. *giggles at the image of Carson's eye rolling*
                                Spoiler:
                                yes, they mentioned beckett. In fact Keller did, when she explained about the bacteria and why Teyla and Ronon are immune. But this ep would have been so much better with Carson... *sigh* All we can use is our imagination... I know exactly how Carson would have reacted to the situation and not only the tingling sensation *lol* but your right, I can picture his face
                                but apart from missing carson, the ep was good

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X